Red like roses feels my dreams, and brings me to the place you rest,
          White is cold and always yearning, burdened by, the royal test,
          Black the beast descends from shadows,
          Yellow beauty burns gold.

Caster of Khaos

User Image
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
Wouldn't it be nice to have a strong mind, one that can get rid of the fear you feel
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

I couldn't take it couldn't stand another minute. Couldn't bare another day without you in it A male dashed through the dark forest, his breathe heavy. Jumping unto an upper tree, he looked behind him to see nothing but beasts chasing him. Or rather the girl in his arms. To have you in my life was all i ever wanted
            but now without you I'm a soul forever haunted.
            The male kept running, until he saw the city limits in his sights. Just a bit more and maybe a huntress would see him. Then time seemed to fast forward. A beast bit his foot and caused him to fall. The female fell behind the city limits. She was safe, but he on the other hand was screwed.

The male kicked the beast away and stood up.
            Red like roses, fills my head with dreams and finds me, always closer ,to the emptiness and sadness ,that has come to take the place of you.
            The male felt his arms go numb. he was out matched. Out classed. Not to mention out muscled. Get back Weakling! He heard his own mind scream. over and over, he was insulted, and thrown into a pit of rage. Get back you weakling! Someone screamed behind him.

I am not Weak! The male screamed. A sheath appeared infront of him. Taking the sheath, he drew the blade inside and smiled as it transformed into a bow. Pulling back the string, he launched one arrow at a beast's head. The arrow made contact and killed the beast. This won't work. The reload speed is horrible. Damnit the one time I actually summon the weapon of legend, and I can't use it. The male looked to his left and saw his reflection. black hair. Blue jeans. gray converse, and a grayish white long sleeved baseball shirt. his glasses his his indigo eyes. He was a freak.

Get away from him, he's a ******** freak. The male remembered being thrown like it was normal. He had always been an outcast, but now he was truly an outcast. And he liked it. The bow collapsed into two blades. Taking his cue, he dashed at the Beasts. Dodging slashes and punches, he retaliated with some attacks. Sadly not many landed, and those that did only crippled the foe. A beast kicked the male away as the male was not paying attention.

Damnit. Damnit. Damnit. I can't even protect her. Damnit! the male yelled as he struggled to rise to his feet. Parenos. Get up. fight. LEt My mark guide your hand. Let my Rage become your's. Take my power as you wish. You became an Outsider,you gained the ability to wield my blade. now take my gift. Parenos felt his hands burn as a mak was burned into his left hand. the back to be precise. Rasiging the blades, he felt them form ne. Swingin it, he ffelt the blade guide itself. He bagn to warp as he dahsed and sliced the beasts into nothing. Seeing one last hit wouldn't do, he felt the blade pull his aura from him and release one last attack. one he would later dub, Void Slash.

Parenos collapsed and felt the blade begin to fade. Grab him. He's one of them. A Protector. Parenos fell into a deep slumber. The girl he had saved was one that was being beaten by her father. she didn't ven know him. she'd most likely be taken in by a family. he would never seen her again.

▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
xFriendship is Friendship and Service is Service
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
x

Arsenix Lit

Distinct Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image

Pyrrha Nikos

They are the darkness, and we are the light.

right]I'm sorry!

Pyrrha looked at Jaune and Weiss as they fought over to talk to her, saying she was on a cereal box. "It would be better if the cereal tasted good." Pyrrha told them and she took a step away, listening to the two fight again. Weiss was already stepping up and asking Pyrrha if she could be on her team, but of course, she already knew that the teams were picked for them. She decided just to let her have her fun with it. She shook her head and slowly found herself walking off, leaving the two.

It was closer to when they were doing to be in their trials.

As the time came, all eight, Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Ren, Jaune, Nora, and herself were all lined up. They were going to be projected into the air. Of course, they were all ready but Jaune, who didn't understand. When Pyrrha hit the ground, she grabbed her gun and it transformed into a spear, seeing Jaune, she threw it, shouting, "Sorry!" She then walked through the bushes, coming across Jaune who was hanging on a tree, speared with her spear. She laughed and climbed up, getting her spear and letting him fall.

"So is there a spot open on your team?" Pyrrha asked Jaune who nodded, so they became a team. The red haired female held her shield up, protecting herself from getting hit by tree limbs and such. Her eyes closed and she continued to walk before hearing a girly scream. It was Jaune, looking back at him, he pointed at a spider. She sighed and shook her head, then a growl was heard. Beasts. Taking steps back she said, "You have a weapon?" "Yea, why?" He asked, "It may be time for you to use it." Pyrrha said as she transformed the spear back to a gun and she shot the first bear-like-beast she seen.

(out of color: ooc here)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:40 pm
xNightmares D r e a m

User Image
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
Wouldn't it be nice to have a strong mind, one that can get rid of the fear you feel
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

Parenos felt himself floating. then came a scream. Opening his eyes, the male screamed as he began to float. the scientists tried to hold him down, but their bodies ended up in samll pieces that would most likely be put in dog food. He heard the scream once more and felt his body instantly appear where the scream was. Blink.

Parenos looked at his attire and smiled. The outsider does have a damn good sense of style. he was wearing dark jeans. his converse were not steel plated. fit for kicks and or trying to stay on a ledge. his baseball tee was still there, except over was a dark brown jacket, one worn in the old world. straps and pockets. Very steam punk. Finally he felt his arm burn. The mark was still fresh. Looking at his right, he saw a blonde boy still screaming. Parenos sighed as he round housed the boy in the stomach and sent him down tot he girl actually doing something. He saw beats emerging from the forest and summoned his sheath.

With one motion he bend the sheath into a assault rifle shape and the sheath began to form the weapon he wanted. Loading a clip, he unleashed a storm of bullets.Get back. Head for the cliff. Grab whatever you came for. I got the beasts. The female nodded as she grabbed the blonde and ran towards the cliff. Parenos felt his mark glow as one beast seemed to climb the tree. WIth one motion, PArenos slammed the barrel into the beast's head and extract the blue orb from within. putting it in his pocket he saw the beasts had begun to retreat. a shadow was over casted unto the forest, and Parenos saw two girls handing on a giant Beast Bird. Think closely on where the bird will be, then whisper "blink" a voice whispered to him. Parenos focused on the bird's path and whispered, Blink

Parenos was on top of the birds head. Overhearing the two girls argue, he noticed that the shorter one let go. Smart move. the male thought. the other one was being stubborn, so he decided to pry her fingers off. Smiling he saw her fall. then the blonde dove for her, only to be sat on. Leave the area, go unto the cliff. Let them kill the beast. The male did so and focused on the cliff before whispering [/]"Blink"

▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
x

Arsenix Lit

Distinct Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:55 pm
User Image

Pyrrha Nikos

I'm sorry!

Without even questioning the new guy, she nodded and took Jaune away. As time went by, she looked up and seen Weiss falling from the sky, and Jaune, had jumped out to get her. Shaking her head lightly, Pyrrha jumped down and landed, she looked bak to see a huge Scorpion-type beast and she ran for it, seeing Jaune and Weiss. "Get up! Move!" She shouted to them as she ran pass. The two got up and ran, soon, all eight of them reunited and ran toward the temple where they fought the Scorpion. Jaune, Nora, Ren, and herself focused on the Scorpion while Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang were for the bird.

After destroying the Scorpion, JPNR ran toward the other four, watching them attack in sequence, as if they planned it. They were actually working together. Pyrrha watched Ruby as she started to drag the bird up the cliff, she rose an eyebrow before remembering the guy from before. Where was he? No way he was a fragment of her imagination. That was took much. Shaking her head, she watched Jaune, Ren, and Nora run ahead of her and toward the others. Ruby had decapitated the bird beast and came back down the cliff. The red haired girl flinched and sighed softly, closing her eyes. What now?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:15 pm
xNightmares D r e a m

User Image
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

Outsider, That now. I can't go back to the village. And I know the academy won't take me in. Don't be soo certain. Show them your skills. One more beast is on the horizon. No one else will be able to fight, since they will be low on strength. take the moment. The male nodded and felt a mask appear in his hand. placing it on his face, he felt the eye sockets attach themselves unto his glasses and advance his vision. The mask was made from scrap. It was a symbol only pyrrha would know. the mask of the Outcast. Of the Boogeyman. Of the Outsider. The Knife of Dunwall.

On cue a giant chimera appeared. for ******** sake, you could have gone easy on them. Parenos muttered as he blinked behind Pyhrra. In the end we all die by the Knife of Dunwall. Parenos whispered to pyrrha before he dashed towards the beast. With on motion he summoned a swarm of rats then suddenly the rats dashed towards the beast and exploded with some sort of dust mine. Without letting up, he reformed his blade into a bow and unleashed a barrage of arrows. after each made contact they would explode. Seeing the beast channel its aura, he let the blade pick the next form. Oddily enough, it copied Weiss' weapon. Spinning the basket, he saw the color was violet. Smiling he prepared his attack.

With one swing, Parenos cut into the beast, before his body was knocked back. the blade shattered into dust, and faded. Seeing his mark glow, he readied his fists, and let his pure black aura appear. It was darker than dark. fitting really. the spook using dark aura. With one attack the beast's purple aura was shattered and the beast began to fade. Looking back at Pyrrha, he grinned, and he saw her waver, as even in the mask, a smile was scary. taking off his mask, he let his face be revealed.

▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
x

Arsenix Lit

Distinct Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:03 pm
User Image

Pyrrha Nikos

I'm sorry!

Pyrrha blinked in surprise, hearing avoice from behind her, when she quickly looked back, only to feel a breeze from him as he dashed by her. She had only gotten a glimpse of the symbol. 'That... Was it? No way...' She stood with disbelief and she watched him attack the final beast, all on his own. She watched his movements carefully and she watched him kill it. As he turned back to look at her with a grin, she tensed up. A bit of fear twinkled in her at his scary smile, as he removed the mask, her eyes widened. He was that guy from before, still she could even question him, she just said, "That... power... How did you..." Frowning, she walked toward the boy, holding her finger up to point at him.

"That symbol... Who are you, and what are doing here?!" She asked him before she shook her head. "Why is your aura so... Dark?" She asked him before sighing to herself, her red hair that was pulled up into a pony tail waved as she shook her head, "I'm Pyrrha." She said to him, trying to be friendly and she held out her hand to him.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:00 pm
xNightmares D r e a m

User Image
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

Parenos heard someone talk to his left. Let me guess. No one beside the Outsiders can see you or hear you? Yes. Parenos rubbed his upper nose and began to talk. You know the mark. good. An Outsider. One who has been beaten to death, and given power to protect those that are beaten. You have your weapon, i have my Magic. As to what I'm doing here, I'm trying to keep people safe. Just wrong time right place. Paenos answered. hearing her ask for his name, he instinctively said "Zakhary."

Zakhary saw The Rest of JNPR, look at hime with some fear. he did murder a chimera with no issue, and they had trouble with the scorpion. Leave. Let them want you. People will wonder why you appear. Zakhary nodded, and to them it seemed odd, but with the snap of his fingers he was gone with a blink. Jeaune asked Did anyone else see him? Nova didn't seem to notice that he was there, and Lie Ren was trying to regain his breathe.

Zakhary sighed as he was on top of the cliff. I wonder if this really will work? An Outsider working with a Guardian. Better than a Huntress. At least Guardians can move quickly. Taking his seat on the launcher's used to send the teams into the jungle, Zakhary put his mask in his bag and looked unto the horizon. Excuse me but who are you? Zakhary heard. Turning around, he saw a male in a green scarf and glasses. Sorry if i'm intruding, I needed some rest after Killing a chimera. I'll be on my way. Zakhary stood up and saw the huntress behind him draw her wand.

Void Gaze! Zakhary screamed. In one small glimmer, his sheath appeared. Using the same mechanic as Jaune, the sheath expanded into a shield. Drawing the small blade, Zakhary began to talk. A huntress. Prefect. Next time why not use a Golem? Even they know their limits. the man seemed curious, but that was short lived at the huntress shot a firebolt at the boy. Zakhary charged forward, and reflected the bolt. Void. Zakhary remarked as his weapon and shield changed into his bow. Unleashing a storm of arrows, he tried to focus on an area. That Won''t work. Fighting reduces your concentration. Huntress At ease. The huntress was about to argue, but she saw the look on his face. I know what you are. I studied the Legend, but I didn't think I'd ever see an Outsider.

▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
x

Arsenix Lit

Distinct Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:47 pm
User Image

Pyrrha Nikos

I'm sorry!

Pyrrha blinked and listened to the boy talk, seeing how he didn't shake her hand, she awkwardly dropped it. His name was Zakhary? She blinked and looked away, crossing her arms. She did know the mark, but she may have been the only one. As Ren, Nora, and Jaune showed up, showing fear to Zakhary, she flinched. She looked back at Zakhary, her eyes widened as he snapped and she reached out for him before he dissappeared. Her eyes widened and she blinked in disbelief. He was... gone.

"He was here. He is the same guy from last time." She told Jaune with a sigh as she walked pass him, "We should bead back. After all, all three of the beasts were killed." She said blankly and Jaune frowned, "Same guy from last time?" He questioned, "Nothing, Jaune, you wouldn't understand." She sighed as she walked on with the other three following her. They reunited with RWBY before they all decided they finished. Now to have teams picked, seeing how they all worked, it was obvious what teams were what.

Ruby led the eight back to where after the trials they were to go back to beacon and to the statuim.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:06 pm
xNightmares D r e a m

User Image
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

Zakhary was backstage as the Dean introduced the teams. CRDL. "Cardinal" JNPR "Juniper" and RWBY "Ruby" Very interesting names. After JNPR was called, Zakhary Saw Pyrrha talking to Jaune and Nova drag them away. Zakhary waved to Pyrrha before Nova dragged her off. After the award ceremony, Zakhary was shown a dorm. PLacing his one bag down, he laid on the bed and heard someone play music on the other side of the wall. Couldn't stand it another minute. Zakhary muttered as he knew the song. Seeing the red light from the hall, Zakhary guessed it was Ruby's room. Then again he was in a different dorm than the men. Men were one floor down. Looking in the mirror, Zakhary's face turned red. His shirt was thin. bis boots had small heels. most boots did. Looking at his hair, he looked like a girl. Screaming the male punched the wall.

First thing in the morning, Zakhary walked too the Main Office ans explained his problem. Seeing that the secretary was not convinced, he sighed before taking off his shirt. He had muscles, since he was raised in the village, but he still looked pathetic. The secretary made observations before accepting the fact that he was a male. sadly no other rooms were open. He would have to stay ont he same floor. Taking his leave, Zakhary walked to the showers and quickly showered before the other men arrived. Dressing himself in a dress shirt, gray jeans and his glasses, the male walked to his room inorder to replace his shoes. Opening the door, he heard a certain white haired brat running for him.

Zakhary changed his shoes and walked back out, and had his fear confirmed as Weiss was standing infront of him her face red with anger. What do you want? Zakhary asked as he pulled the blue orb from his bag. you copied my blade, How!?!?!? Zakhary nearly fell as the loud mouth nearly knocked him over. I didn't. Only one exists, I mimiced it. One minute max, before it breaks. the illusion that is.

▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
x

Arsenix Lit

Distinct Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:00 pm
User Image

Pyrrha Nikos

I'm sorry!

Pyrrha's vivid green eyes happened to glance over at Zakhary as he waved to her. He was there... Shrugging it off, she sighed as Nora dragged them to dorms. Nora along with Jaune both passed out within two hours and Ren was up reading a book. Sighing, Pyrrha looked up at the celing. Her mind immedently went to Zakhary, and she tried to shake him from her memory, with no luck.

In the morning, she woke up to energetic Nora who was running all over the room, annoying Ren. The red haired girl sighed and stood, shaking her head, looking at Jaune, she rose an eyebrow as he attempted to do something, they all seemed busy, so she left without telling them. They probably wouldn't have noticed anyway. She went on to the shower rooms and she carried her usual outfit with her, laying it outside the stall along with her undergarments. She stripped out of her pajamas and she sat them to the side before she pulled her long red hair out of it's ponytail. She then started to wash her hair and was her body. After she finished, she wrapped a towel around her and she dried off before she changed into her outfit. Taking her hair out of the towel, she dried and brushed it before putting it back into a ponytail and she put her hair pieces in.

She walked before seeing Weiss and Zakhary. Her eyes widened. Was he going to be staying at Beacon? Eavesdropping, she listened to Weiss yell at him about her weapon, and how he mimiced it. She pressed her back against the corner of the wall and before she knew it, a clash of her shield on the ground was heard. Her heart sank and she grabbed her shield before running off, not turning back to see the two.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:28 pm
xNightmares D r e a m

User Image
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

Zakhary heard a shield clink and Immediately threw Weiss aside as he blinked down the corridor. He was faster at chase than the figure. with one motion he swooped his foot against their's. As the light came to the corridor, Zakhary grabbed the figure's hand and pulled her to her feet. Eaves dropping. Maybe the shaman was wrong about you. I'd expect as much from me, but not one held with high regard. Zakhary walked back to his room and saw weiss had left, only to bring the entire Rwby team. Void Silence. He remarked as Weiss's mouth was covered with a black fabric. It's better not to struggle. Just rub dust on it. Or an ice cube. Now please leave me alone. He commented as he grabbed his bag and headed for the arena.

Dropping his bag, he looked at his items. three mines, two shrapnel mines, two arc mines, and one chokedust. Not to mention one blue orb. Still don't know what this does, may as well keep it close, until something happens. Zakhary took out a training sword and began to practice his skills. He grew tired of the dummies and saw Jaune practicing as well. Lie-ren also followed, except Nova was nowhere to be found. Seeing the amethyst smoke from the other training grounds, she was most likely wiping the floor with other students. Jaune. Mind If we spar? I need someone stronger than me. Lie-Ren is capable, but he's more of a long ranged fighter. Jaune agreed, reluctantly and raised his blade. Zakhary drew the training sword and let Jaune attack first. Blocking an attack, Zakhary parried, only to see Jaune side step. He tripped on a rock and managed to block my attack. Lunging, Jaune copied Zakhary's parry and countered. I see. You're copying me, because you don't know advance attacks. Or rather you don't know how to make a good move. Look closely. Zakhary swung the blade in a infinity symbol before lunging. Jaune parried at the last second, only to be immediately countered. I'm getting the hang of this, but still. I need more training. Zakhary heard jaune remark as the two stopped. Zakhary looked away as he made a remark. I'm not even using my weapon and you doubt yourself.

Lie ren looked curious. Jaune seemed defeated. Lie Ren, It's not that I don't like it, it's that is has a timer. Ten minutes then poof. Fades into the air. The more I use it, the longer the cooldown. Lie ren nodded as if he knew what he was talking about. Team Rwby came into the arena, and Zakhary took his leave. Weiss was about to yell, or rather make a screaming sound, behind the fabic, when Zakary tigtened the fabric with the wave of his finger.

▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
x

Arsenix Lit

Distinct Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:51 pm
User Image

Pyrrha Nikos

I'm sorry!

Pyrrha winced as she came in contact with the ground, had been tripped by the guy. She rolled over and looked up at him with a frown. As he helped her to her feet, she averted her eyes, looking ashame to have done it. Still, she didn't say anything, she just went on, going back down the corridoor. She flinched and sighed as she leaned against the wall, she ended up going back to where Jaune and Ren were, she watched them train, being bored and not having anything else to do.

She stretched and slid down the wall, hugging her knees boredly. "Hm.." She flinched, her gaze went to RWBY as thy came in. Her eyes went to Weiss though, it seemed like she had a black fabric over her mouth. The red haired girl frowned before standing and she knew that they were going to train up. Not wanting to be a bother, she turned and walked out of the training area, not having much else to do, she would rather train with the dummies anyway. Having a gun and a spear, she couldn't do much but Shield herself with her shield, shoot, or throw. That was it. As she walked, she coughed, seeing different colors of dust lingering around the air, and she coughed hard. "I thought someone was suppose to- clean." She walked forward a bit and gasped the fresh air.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:14 pm
xNightmares D r e a m

User Image
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

Zakhary walked to his room and set down his bag, when the alarm rang. Team JNPR and Team RWBY Report to the main office. Team Outsider Report as well. Zakhary changed into his combat clothes and ran for the Office. Seeing the two teams already there, he grabbed his orders and followed the other two teams to the Helipad. Seeing his orders he sighed. Give support to TEams JNPR and Team RWBY. Do not interfere. Zakhary crumpled the paper and summoned his weapon. attachint it to his belt he readied himself.

As the door opened, the three teams jumped out and landed on the nearby roof. Zakhary began to run along the tiles. forming the assault rifle, he began to take a few shots infront of the dust robbers. Void Release. Zakhary muttered. the black fabric disappeared letting weiss talk. Firing more shots, he forced them to fall back. JNPR, Attack them with an assault. Nova fre some rounds, Pyrrha fire a few shots into the dust cases. Zakhary yelled.Nova switched her weapon into hammer form and sent Jaune to fight. <********. He's out matched. Zakhary muttered. Blinking down, he appeared infront of Jaune and stopped the oncoming hail of bullets. Jaune, Lead JNPR. I got the goons. Get the cargo back to Beacon.

Jaune was thrown back to Nova by Zakhary. Lie ren helped Zakhary with a bulletstorm. Meanwhile, RWBY was fighting off Torchwick and his lady friend. Zakhary switched to sword mode and began to warp and attack, with every unseen enemy he killed, they vanished into dust. Looking back up, he saw soemthing really, really, bad. Nova, boost me up! Zakhary yelled as he dashed for Nova. with one whack, Zakhary was sent flying as he grew closer and closer to the great giant griffin.

▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
x

Arsenix Lit

Distinct Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:48 pm
User Image

Pyrrha Nikos

I'm sorry!

Pyrrha shot on Zakharys command, she watched Jaune and Nora run forward and she jumped down, following them. Watching Zak appear out no where and send Jaune back into Nora, Pyrrha walked to them and helped the two up. She looke back at Zak and Ren as they deflected bullets. Seeing Jaune look back at Pyrrha and Nora he said, "Pyrrha come with me, Nora stay and help out." He commanded before the two girls nodded. The blonde boy and red haired girl both ran, "You or a plan?" Pyrrha asked Jaune who awkwardly laughed and shook his head, "No." He told her and they killed a few beasts, to get the cargo, cases full of dust. After carrying all they could, Jaune watched Nora boost Zak up to the griffon. His eyes widened and he shouted, "Team JNPR, fall back!" he told them. "Let's go!" Pyrrha's eyes widened, "We can't just leave him!" She sat down the cases before running forward, "Pyrrha, stop! We need to go!" Jaune yelled to her.

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces