"I agree, because reading reports was immensely time fulfilling and enjoyable too." Sarcasm heavy,

"I will." She almost let out a breath of relief, hoping that the time would come after she wasn't clinging like a girl to the briefest times she was super happy. It shouldn't worry her that maybe she wanted to favor Dylon more, when she use to tell herself that she wouldn't ever seriously like someone again.

Augh her thoughts.

In the time of her thinking, he had taken her hand, leaving a gentle kiss on the knuckles. She let the easy smile fall back into place, even threw in a bit of bashfullness because it seemed required. But she didn't feel anything at the kiss. Not even a tiny fluttering of the heart.

"Anytime Handsome, I was glad to be helpful and informant." Her hand dropped, and she looked at him a little puzzled, "Your number?" Oh for his phone, Oh this was cute, she smiled widely at him. "Handsome, They send updated information for hunters cell phones to ours. Its why our cells are the easiest way to reach us, because everyone is already connect." She bit her lip, "How about I give you something better. My dorm room is 177. If you ever need anything or want to hang out, That's where you'll find me the most." She stepped back now, shifting the papers. "It was a pleasure meeting you Jack. I'll see you around handsome." And turned to head to the death lounge. The least she could do was turn in the papers.

Maybe she'd tell Stormy about the cute but unsettling green haired giant too.

Ol-j-Man