Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][1x1][L-N+] Brother, Why Are You Cold? (looking for uke)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:15 pm
X is an orphan who has practically lost hope in leaving his orphanage. After all, he's a teenager, and it's not very often that a teenager gets adopted. So, of course it would come to him as such a surprise when he finds out that a man, and a very rich one, had wanted to take him in as his grandson. A few signed forms later, X is living in a mansion, he has a new family, and he is now going to a prestigious private school where he can get a better education. For the most part, this was his dream coming to life.

There was a flaw in this supposed perfect life, though: X's new older brother, Asher, doesn't like him. In fact, he wants nothing to do with X. He never looks at him, he never talks to him, and he even denies that X is part of his family. It doesn't even help that Asher acts like the ideal prince to everyone else. As much as X would like to try to get along with his sibling, he is finding it increasingly uncomfortable to be around him.

There is a locked door next to X's room that nobody has entered in years. X feels that the only way he could begin to understand his brother is by looking into that room, but Asher is the only one who has the key. At this point, there seems to be a dead end. How would X be able to find out why Asher hates him, if he can't interact with his brother at all?

User Image

House Rules

♣ Please be active
♣ No text talk, since the decoding is annoying
♣ PG-13 stuff only
♣ Minimize swearing
♣ No god-moding... on purpose that is
♣ If you're interested, please PM a profile

Skeleton Key

[b][u]Name of Orphanage[/u][/b]: (username)
[b][u]Please sign here[/u][/b]: (Name)
[b][u]I'm this old[/u][/b]: (High school age, preferably 14)
[b][u]In a relationship, I'd be[/u][/b]: Uke
[b][u]I'd say[/u][/b]: (Personality and History)
[b][u]Vision[/u][/b]:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:16 pm
List of Residents

Name of Orphanage: The Crazy Tomboy
Please sign here: Asher Damican
I'm this old: 16
In a relationship, I'd be: Seme
I'd say: Asher is the biological grandson of Daniel Damican, the wealthy chairman of L'Ange Pur Academy. Asher could be considered the school's prince, but he quite despises the title. Besides his grandfather, the only one who saw Asher as a human was his late little brother, Raki, who died in a robbery with his parents. To this day, Asher blames himself and he grew to hate everything that reminded him of his beloved sibling, especially his adopted one. He probably hates his grandfather even more for adopting the kid, because it felt a bit like replacing Raki.
(Personality will develop with story)
Vision:
User Image  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff