Submit

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:44 pm
Monsterrz

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                  x Rosie let out a sigh and ran a hand through her blonde hair. "Yeah.. I know. And I'm sorry." She opened her bag of pretzels as well and ate one. A couple moments later, some kid got angry and punched him in the face. Rosie bit her tongue to refrain from saying something. When Roy touched her hand softly, she let out another sigh and nodded her head. Smiling softly at him, she pointed behind her with her thumb. "I'll be up there till the end of practice. See you then." Rosie then smiled and turned on the sole of her foot and turned around. The blonde walked back up the bleachers and sat down watching the practice.

As soon as practice was over, Rosie was still sitting in the bleachers waiting for the football players to all leave. She sat cross legged and swung her foot back and forth while she waiting for the clear for she could go up to hug and kiss her boyfriend. Rosie hated this whole hiding their realtionship from the public thing, but in school he was a teacher and she was a student. And if they ever got caught, it would be the end for the both of them. Rosie smiled and thought of how sweet Roy was and how amazing he was to her. He was literally perfect to her and everything she ever wanted.

ooc: So I thought you never replied because I never got quoted and then I realized it's my old username. lol. So yeah, sorry it took me so long.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:23 pm
Monsterrz

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items