Welcome to Gaia! ::

Attack On Titan(进击的巨人)

Back to Guilds

A hangout for everyone who loves attack on titan(shingeki no Kyojin) 

Tags: Attack On Titan, Anime, Shingeki no Kyojin, Manga 

Reply Attack On Titan(SNK)
Let's share theories!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you prefer?
  Rivaille x Eren
  Mikasa x Eren
View Results

KAWA11B00
Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:06 pm
Hi~ ! I haven't posted anything on this guild yet so.. who else do you guys think are titans? It's just a thought but.. maybe Rivaille? I think being a titan shifter will affect your appearance, Ymir is 60+ years old and she still looks young and Rivaille is 30+ years old and he looks young. ;; It's just a thought but, yeah..

I'm craving for AOT theories, share me your theeeories! I'm dying. I've read the storyline leak of it, and it seems pretty accurate.
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, HEAVY SPOILERS: http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/479842-storyline-leak!!!?prefixid=m9011

I can't wait for the next chapter to come out! Ugh, why is there so many cliff hangers? Anyways, I know that biting their hand is somehow connected to where they got their injections and... Grisha, F*CK GRISHA, I WANNA KILL HIM. Titans are people who used to be humans, definitely. and, I'm still wondering if dead people turn into titans if they were injected with the titan fluid thingy.

Irivn... the most suspicious one. Mike said that he couldn't track any scent coming from him, unlike the others, Mike could SMELL their scent, I like Irvin because he's hot but I don't completely trust him, he's a good leader and Rivaille trusts him but, how did they titan Annie would come and interfere? I've read something from Wikia about it and it said that Irvin guessed that the 2 people who killed the adorable titans (sawney and bean) would ruin the expedition. But... how did he know EXACTLY what the enemy would be? They all had cannons with grapple hooks prepared, like they knew what they were going to catch. Is Irvin like.. L from death note or something?

And the Ape titan, the freakin ape titan, I think that Reiner, Bertholdt and Annie's village experimented with an Ape and injected it with the Titan serum or something and then MAYBE, they thought that the Ape was not intelligent, and, I think the Ape titan went against them and it's trying to create it's own army to over throw humanity. Reiner and Bertholdt said they would catch it and bring it back to the village but, they have to take care of Eren first. So yeah, I think the Ape titan is definitely connected to their village. but.. how the hell did those titans get over the wall? Did the ape titan threw them to the other side or something, or maybe.. there are underground titans?

And.. I want to be a vice person for this guild, who do I go to? lol  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:43 pm
Nah, I don't think Rivaille (or is it Levi?) is one.
Erwin though...I think he is one. "Who is the real enemy, Eren?" thing.

Theories...I think the author will go along with volume 0's plot.

But that leak is pretty accurate o.o

I agree with the titans were humans theory.

what if Grisha is that ape titan?

As for wanting to be a vice capt. for this guild...talk to the captain? xD  

LeV Oblivion

Friendly Bear

lipinski

Hardcore Hoarder

17,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:45 am

I agree titans were humans.
I mean, when we see Eren in his titan form trying to attack Mikasa he was in a daze estate, kind of just living a memory.
I believe that the other titans have a host, too. A human body that gives their energy away and make those titans. Though those humans are in a constant daze state living in their memory until they're killed by the soldiers. It makes sense because if I remember correctly, a titan's body temperature is way higher so when killed the titan's releases the heat and smoke kept under pressure, which could pretty much burn their host's and source of energy aka the human. Then when the smoke eases, no human and the titan's body disappears along with it.

Uhmm... About that theory.
It doesn't make sense. I mean, if they can create a time machine they surely could have done some mass destruction weapon.
And the storyline seems pretty clear as it is now. Eren living in the actual 700s and that being the present. You know, the theory doesn't really make that much sense.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:51 am
LeV Oblivion
Nah, I don't think Rivaille (or is it Levi?) is one.
Erwin though...I think he is one. "Who is the real enemy, Eren?" thing.

Theories...I think the author will go along with volume 0's plot.

But that leak is pretty accurate o.o

I agree with the titans were humans theory.

what if Grisha is that ape titan?

As for wanting to be a vice capt. for this guild...talk to the captain? xD

It's impossible for Grisha to be the Ape Titan, considering that the Ape Titan was acting like it hadn't communicated in a long time, I came up with a new theory about the Ape Titan, like our human developement, we started out as apes, and.. so I thought of... what if the Ape Titan was the FIRST titan ever created? I mean, I came to the conclusion that it's been around long enough to be able to control the titans movements.  

KAWA11B00
Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Attack On Titan(SNK)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers