Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Caught between the two

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:27 am
This is a story about a girl and a boy who had such a perfect love in their own perfect little world. They loved each other very much and wanted to spend the rest of their lives together until one very cold winter's eve. Asami told her lover Tashi weeks agao that she had an important errand to run out side of the city for a few days. He agreed to it and wished her luck. However, those few days ended up becoming weeks, Asami would call Tashi every night to apologize for not coming back after so long, and of course being the good boyfriend that he is, Tashi just told her "It's ok, just took longer than expected". When the long weeks Asami was gone, she finally returned home to Tashi, only to find out that he was dating another female. Heart broken and crushed, she slapped him. Tashi held her close and told her "I'm so sorry Asami..I couldn't wait any longer..I needed someone to tell my successes to and you weren't there..I couldn't wait just another day..I'm sorry" Asami slapped him again and ran away to a Cafe' to be alone, until a young man comes across her way to check on her now what happens?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:31 am
Main Idea:

We continue the story between Asami and Tashi, You must know that Tashi carries a secret Cell phone that holds nothing but Asami related items in it that his Girlfriend does not know about and he is also still in love with Asami but needed another female to keep next to him. Asami is emotionally and mentally damaged after their break up, so the guy has to do whatever he can to bring her back on her feet. However, Tashi keeps checking up on Asami whenever he sees the boy with her, now it's a love war and will it ever end?

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:42 am
Chracters:

User Image

Name: Asami Izumi
Current issue: too emotionally damaged after my break up with Tashi, what do I do?
Username: PopCandy22

User Image

Name: Ryu Satori
Current: Issue: ??
Username: Who ever wants to play as him (must be a boy)

User Image

Name: Tashi Totorii
Current issue: I'm caught in between my love for my current girlfriend and Asami but I don't know what to do..
Username: same, whoever gets him (must be a boy!)

User Image

Name: Kaia Hinamori
Current issue: ??
Username: Played by any girl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:07 pm
PopCandy22

Hey Pop would i be able to reserve Ryu at all?  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:16 pm
Monotonesword34
PopCandy22

Hey Pop would i be able to reserve Ryu at all?

You can have his spot smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:17 pm
User Image
Greeting i am Ryu Satori i am a college student and i am 19 years old. I come into this tale when i see Asami Izumi in my part-time workplace of the grandpa cafe, I had just finished my morning shift when i saw her looking quite distressed so i walked over and sat opposite her and simply asked what was wrong and if she wanted to talk about it.

Hmmm? oh an issue.............ahhh yes i have a slight fear of large social gatherings, i can work at the cafe due to it's small size and it's never overly crowded. Lastly my puppeteer is none other than Monotonesword34

PopCandy22

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Other Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers