Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Raijin Bay [Port Town] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:01 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
¥ Ryo: 000
AC: 0000000
❄ Chakra :---/250 ❄ Stamina :---/250 ❄

Seiji came to move near his sister and patted her on the head for the directions she gave the men, but as she gave them and they followed, he only smiled. The vindictive princess she was was only more of her upbringing coming to light, however. He then nodded to her, then to the men at work. When he looked over to the men quick at work with the tasks he had assigned, knowing full well they would have the work done in standard fashion, as many of these men were those he had worked with for years now beside his brother or among the village, he placed full trust in one of the foremen and normal retainers of the family.

"Miyuki, you need not boss them around and demand they face punishment if they fail you. It is not how we lead, it is not how we fight. We are the Hattori, we are cold a winter stream, smooth as ice, not impassioned and flaring flames. You flow and guide the men, lead by example and well placed force, not threat of death." The second son told his younger sister before turning to walk away from her.

"I have business to attend to in the village, I'll ask you stay and make sure they complete the job, since you've been the most forceful about this thusfar." He finished, walking away now towards the gates.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Azeiel The Fallen

Nyx_Nightshade

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:33 am
Wolfe Whitehorn

Azeiel The Fallen

User Image
Miyuki ❊ Arya ❊ Hattori

❄The Frozen Pincess❄
Class: Medical/Bloodline Chakra: 340 Stamina: 180

Some say the World will end in Fire.
Some say in Ice.

Miyuki blinked, she hadn't meant to be harsh, but she supposed that it did more than come across that way. She nodded and watched the men move things into the caravans. Once they were done she smiled at the workers, "Well done." She praised them, though it wasn't overtly warm, it was kinder, and far more suiting of the Hattori princess. She pointed to some of the raw materials they'd need once things were in place, "Take this to our warehouse please, we'll come back for this later, once we have use for it." {Exit}

From what I've tasted of Desire
I hold with those who favor Fire.
But if it should have to perish twice
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction
Ice is also great
And would suffice

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:37 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
¥ Ryo: 450
AC: 0000825
❄ Chakra :---/395 ❄ Stamina :---/360 ❄

As the ships arrived at Raijin Bay Seiji still maintained his post at the fore of the ship, staring off into the seas and watching the village grow larger before his eyes. He nodded a few times as the horns upon the ship blew and bells sounded, before turning to make way for the gangplank and exit the gigantic vessel to the grounds below. Upon making his touch to the docks he continued to the actual heart of the village, before heading in towards Kumogakure.

GalagaHero

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:40 pm
User Image
Hatsu Yuki Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
❄ Chakra :375/375 ❄ Stamina :315/315 ❄

As the ship got louder while they entered the docks Hatsu would find herself waking up from her nap. Yawning, she looked around for Seiji. As she spotted him getting off the boat she quickly gathered her bearings, putting her arm back through her sleeve in the process. She then caught up with Seiji as they walked towards Kumo.

As they walked towards the village Hatsu kicked up some conversation with Seiji. "You really did a number on me, I'll have to rest for a while more when we get back. The heavy ore didn't really help much, so I may be out of commission for a day or two. Maybe after we could train again together?" She looked at him with a serious face, very unusual compared to the way she normally acts.

[Who I'm Interacting With]
Wolfe Whitehorn

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 3:31 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori
¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Konin Anbu Adviser ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 124485 ¥ AC:072,725
¥ Chakra : 1605, Stored Chakra : 800 ¥
¥ Stamina : 935 ¥

Comming up the long path from the village Myurai's mood steadily improved the closer he got to the bay. Before long his ears were filled with the sounds of gulls, sailors, most of which were in his employ, and the various civilians that worked the port. Approaching the harbormaster he smiled and told him to load everything from his warehouse into the Strat, Endeavor, and the Retribution and that the crews were to prepare to set sail. Once the long process was finished Myurai boarded his flagship the Stradivarius and gave the order for his small fleet to sail for takumi.

[exit to takumi]  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 4:58 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori
¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Konin Anbu Adviser ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 124485 ¥ AC:072,725
¥ Chakra : 1605, Stored Chakra : 800 ¥
¥ Stamina : 935 ¥

Still riding his emotional high Myurai and his fleet pulled into the natural harbor that was Raijin bay. He had to admit that the Kinpaku had chosen an excellent location to build the bay. It was naturally protected by waves and storms alike by the terrain that surrounded it and the artificially created gate made the entrance to the port a natural choke point. Though that fact worked both for and against them in that it would be easy to blockade should a fleet make it past his own. Pushing such thoughts aside as his ship pulled into its berth he gave the men their pay and told them to keep the fleet on standby in case he needed to deploy it. Once the men had their orders the captains dispersed to their ships to relay his words. Jumping from the ship to the ground he made his way back up the trail and towards the village.

[exit to gates]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 6:48 am
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
¥ Ryo: 450
AC: 0000825
❄ Chakra :---/395 ❄ Stamina :---/360 ❄

"You get your rest, Hatsu. I've much to reflect upon. I think I've also much training to do still. There's a foul wind blowing, and gauging by the look on brother's face as he made his way past us. A foul wind blows indeed." Seiji spoke to his half-sister as he looked back to her, then towards their brother as he made his way towards the village.

Seiji then took a look to the fleet of ships and the men aboard them. This entire situation seemed ill. Shaking his head free of ill thoughts he began to focus on himself and the abilities of the family, the abilities he never trained to their fullest. Then he looked to his blades, so much more he could still achieve with them as well.

GalagaHero

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:55 am
User Image
Hatsu Yuki Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
❄ Chakra :375/375 ❄ Stamina :315/315 ❄

Hatsu sighed. "I see. I suppose we've wasted enough time then, I'll go on ahead." With this, hatsu ran towards the Kumogakure gates, not sure what Seiji had meant by a foul wind.

[Exit To]
Kumogakure Gates

Wolfe Whitehorn

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:05 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
¥ Ryo: 14,200
AC: 0006,975
❄ Chakra :---/535 ❄ Stamina :---/500 ❄

Arriving against the tumult of the sea and with the lands snowed heavily over, the Chuunin let his eyes cast over everything in the local area. Calm slate eyes inquired and took it all in, before he made his way from the ship, taking off towards the village proper. Raijin Bay would be a good resting place for the rest of his team if they were not able to make it to the village to help. But Seiji, he needed an immediate assessment of the village. If there were many people still holding on through the sudden blizzard, then the supplies would arrive behind him. If not he would help to liberate those who survived and get them to safer shelters or out of the valley and down to the Port Town where hearths were warmed and food was fresh.

[ Exit Kumogakure Gates ]

Komorebii

magcookie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:14 pm
User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 425★425 ➟ 75★75

xxxxx Nathaniel held Liori close as he stepped off, biting his lip at the calm of the area. He had a gut feeling that Kumogakure was a foil to this. His worry spread to his face, though he continued to carry Liori until he was well within the port. He caught the eye of a local medic and handed his teammate off. She would be in good hands, for now. The village was the priority, as Seiji had told him.

The genin hurried down a path he figured his leader must have taken. Kumogakure was just in his reach, now.

[ exit to Kumo gates ]

3125 Ryo
1325 AC
Wolfe Whitehorn

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:09 pm
User Image
E I G H T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered, surrounded by the world. And yet you're smiling bright, completely blind to life.

R A I K A G E B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

I'm breakable, unbreakable. I'm shaking yet unshakable.

[x] The further out through the mountains I traveled, the more I realized how targeted the storm had been. Given, perhaps the range blocked the airflow that supplied the blizzard with its energy, and the port town sat in the 'lee of the stone', as it were, but something told me the storm was more than a little convenient. I had learned not to underestimate the power of chakra, after all. The point was that here, it was a lot warmer and not a speck of snow lay in sight. In fact, the only snow I could see rested on mountain caps in the distance. The warmth was a relief though.

Not that she wasn't already, but Hakanai was going to be furious with me. I was forced to think about her while I waited for the ship to finish its preparations to set sail. After I found out three of our shinobi, Shu among them, went missing toward the end of the storm, the gates had been closed to all others and no one with a headband was permitted to leave. More than once she tried to escape and more than once she was forced to retreat to lick her wounds. The ANBU weren't going to deal with her lack of obedience. And because of it, she hated me, and some part of me wondered if that meant the end of our short relationship.

The other half was too numb to register any particular emotion.

I'd been so furious that at some point it just kind of consumed my being. Any kindness had been replaced by a bitter apathy that didn't give regardless of how much others tried to woo me. Seven thousand people were dead. I had no more pity to extend to my shinobi.

Though, again, I couldn't help thinking about the fact that after I banned her from leaving, I proceeded to leave myself. Well... I would deal with that when it came to it. For now, no one but Wan even needed to know I was gone.

I jumped when someone nearby started shouting commands. We were setting sail, and that meant Kirigakure was a few hour's travel away.

[Exit to Kirigakure: Mother Gates]

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:
☁ Elemental Uchigatana [Raiton]
☁ UHV Shield

I don't want to hurt you, it's not my nature. A monster born from dusk to dawn can't be your savior.

┃☁ a c | 58550
┃☁ r y o | 20000
┃☁ c h a k r a | 1185 / 1185
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 960 / 960
┃☁ t r a n c e | 25 / 25
┃☁ m o o d | numb
┃☁ h e a l t h | exhausted
┃☁ i n j u r i e s | none

Artwork and character © Taorito  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:14 pm

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~: Phween Biography

Fortune seemed to have favored the travelers arriving at the bay. A good tailwind and smooth footholds with minimal complications aided them. Despite everyone's tiredness the venturing party would arrive at the Bay within fifty-two minutes. This placed their arrival at an approximated Five thirty-two A.m. The downhill slopes would have made it too dangerous to have slowed down too much. Toso and the rest of his party would be struck with the cawing of seagulls the bustle of early morning porters and the smell of salt in the air. It was most certainly rather nippy but this would not dissuade Toso who had layer upon layer of clothing.

They would rest here for now before delving any deeper into the northern coast. Scanning the signs the earliest place of business wasn't going to open until at least six a.m with inns excluded. Which meant any attempts at breakfast for now would have to unfortunately wait or require some creativity. "Right, bloop feel free to rest up now at the inn. I'm going to ask the populace if they've seen or heard any suspicious activities. I'll regroup shortly at six. Either of you can join me if you wish. Bloop but if we're to separate I'd like us to stay in touch. Bloop. Toso would say requesting one of the two communicators. Toso had finally woken up. Whilst he was indeed showing tiredness before they departed it was simply as most would say a body rebelling due to a different sleep schedule. Toso with his request having been fulfilled or not would then begin questioning the populace about large intimidating men, smoke seen to the north, or anything regarding tall muscular suspicious individuals.

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:385/385❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:370/370❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: 801/801 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:3655/3655

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ

Φ

Φ

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ~Left Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [In Case]
                                                                  ~Right Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  Φ Empty Expansion Atlases [2]
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank C
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

Quote:
                                                                  TheRealKiru
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Lanfaer
                                                                  Taorito
                                                                  magcookie

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Punk Patrol 250
    PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:59 pm
    User Image

Liori Quin Mundo ll Elemental Duel Wielding ♥ Blood Knight ll Doton and Katon ll Kumogakure Genin ll Bakuton - Mending Mouths
    Mood:: Done with this day already.

The moment they left the village gates Liori had started molding her chakra into her hands. Her body heat sweltering around her hands, using the new found heat to surprise her younger squad mate, poking her in the cheeks. "Chin up kiddo, if you manage to stay awake you'll get to see some cool s**t," She said with with a small attempt at a smile, "Speaking of whichhh.... It's ready Toso! C1 up in just a moment." The heat from her hands started to fade back into her body as she stopped channeling her chakra into the clay. Lifting her palms up the matching pair of mouths opening in unison. A small white crow crawling out from inside her right hand while a white eyeball floated from her left, the mending mouths closing to go back to sleep. The white bird flapped its wings in place as she plucked the eye from the air and inserted it into its forehead. Tapping her own, now closed. left eye she formed her chakra bond with the clay eyeball. Light started flooding to her closed eye, the image of her and the small squidling coming into view. She turned to said squidling and made a small wink with her right eye as the bird started flying up into the air above her squad. "Thats not even the coolest part about it. Doubles as fireworks." She said softly to Ara, picking up her pace to catch up to the quickly accelerating jell-o bowl Toso.

The trip as it turned out was as uneventful as could be. Liori wasn't a fan of it, safety meant boredom. A little excitement was all she asked for, a target to blow up or two. It wasn't all terrible not running into anything. After all it meant that this mission would be over quicker. Her clay bird kept an eye on the road in front of them, sometimes she wish she could just fly away from it all like her creations. She was pulled from her thoughts when Toso decided they were going to take a break, stopping before he started talking seemingly in an inner-monologue. She was barely pulled from her thoughts in time to avoid colliding into that large a** white coat. 'Note to self, don't get carried away with birds eye views.' She told herself, lifting her right arm up as the clay bird swooped down to perch on it. "You can take mine I suppose but I'll probably just follow you unless Ara wants to do something while we wait for go time." She said plainly, slipping the communicator off and dumping it off into Toso's hand, looking at the squidlign out of the corner of her eye waiting to hear if she wanted to do anything.
    [Used: Shī Wan [C1] and Bakuhatsu-Tekina Kōkei [Explosive Sight]. -30 Chakra]

Chakra Pool:: [475 //505]
    Stamina Pool:: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Get Up :: Windmills

NecroPlant
    TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:17 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    x Vɪʟʟᴀɢе ▫ Kumogakure x Rᴀɴκ ▫ Genin x Cʟᴀɴ ▫ Hojo
    x Cнκ ▫ 415 / 415 x Sᴛᴀ ▫ 185 / 185 x Rʏо ▫ 両900 x Aϲ ▫ 1,050

Back when the group of three Kumo-nin had just left the village, Ara trudged along with her team mates, though clearly not fully awake in time for the little four a.m. hiking trip. To make matters even worse, Toso-kun had also forgottten to teach her that Hojo clan technique that he had spoken about yesterday when everyone was all together. She was worried that she somehow made the squid guy mad in some way. The last thing that the lost little squid wanted to do was to piss off the only remaining member of her clan, or so she thought. Maybe there were other Hojo settlements not so far from Kumo. Somewhere that she had not been to yet. Toso-kun had spoken about them, but did not give any specific details about each one. Maybe there would be someone there that she knew or could jog their memory. These thoughts troubled the squidling'smind as she began to feel a strange warmth near her location for whatever reason. The air was still cool, the differences between the two temperatures quite noticeable. She scouted around to see if anything was going on, making sure to watch where she stepped in case there was a tag or anything nearby that could be triggered. A short while afterwards, she feel a burning sensation on her cheek before reeling her head up to see Ori-chan poking her cheeks with her extremely hot fingers.

"Uwaaaaaaa!" Ara let out, flailing around as she held her burnt cheek and scowled at Ori-chan who looked quite proud of herself. "You almost made me ink on you! Ika!~" The child said in a furious tone. She prepared herself for another assault on Ori-chan's breasts, having a good mind to cause some pain and discomfort this time. It was a plan that she would gone through had the woman not displayed her jutsu for both Toso-kun and her to see. Almost if by hiding them, Ori-chan had made mouths appear on her palms as a small white crow was birthed from her innards. While incredibly gruesome and weird, Ara's eyes were focused on the creation from the white haired genin. She observed as Ori-chan continued to further alter her creation, grabbing an eye that she had created using the same way and plop it onto the crow. Once she was seemingly content with her crow, the bird flew up into the air to scout around as it left the group on the ground. "That was so cool! Can you teach me how to do that sometime, Ori-chan? Ika?~ I want to make stuff appear out of my hands too!" Clearly engrossed by her display of power, Ara would continue chatting about it as they walked along the road to catch up with Toso-kun.

When they finally had arrived at their destination, Ara was fully awake after bombarding Ori-chan with questions about her jutsu and how she had created her clay crow. They had been walking for quite some time, the squidling figuring that she would have gotten enough mikes in for a week because of their little trip. Maybe if it was one water, Toso-kun could carry all of them there with his squid form. He did say that he had one, and it must have been super cool just like him, right? Regardless of whether or not she was idolizing her squad captain, the younger Hojo dropped down to sit on the ground after hours of walking to this place. She let out a sight while watching as Toso asked Ori-chan for her communicator while he would go around town and ask people questions about whatever it was they were here for. She complied and then said she would not need it unless the youngest member on the team would be up to anything during this time. After that, Ara hopped back up onto her two feet and got an idea for how she could spend her time while waiting on Toso-kun's clues. "I'm gunna go look around town and see if anything is suspicious! Ikaaa!~" She seemed proud of her decision to pick the most challenging task in the team, though she did want to find out why this port town felt so familiar to her for whatever reason. "Do you want my communicator, Ori-chan? You sound like you might need it."

xI N F O
    •·.·´¯`·.·•´Buffs`•.¸¸.•´

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Debuffs`•.¸¸.•´

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Active Techniques`•.¸¸.•´
    ● [ Rank X ]

● [ Rank X ]

● [ Rank X ]

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Passives`•.¸¸.•´
    Shimizu Ika [ Clear Water Squid ]: Sacrificing the physical attributes of a squid and leaning toward a squid's vast intelligence, the Hojo clan member reduces the cost of Suiton based techniques by 1 Rank. [Does not Apply to Ink]
    Ancestor's Blessing: Bloodline techniques cost 5 less chakra to perform.
    Squiddly Body: Due to her heritage, Ara is quite flexible with her body, able to bend more easily than others.

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Learning Reductions`•.¸¸.•´
    ● Learn ninjutsu two (2) posts faster.
    ● Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster.

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Disciplines`•.¸¸.•´
    Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
    Elemental Specialist: You are only able to have one (1) chosen chakra element. Your elemental ninjutsu possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same element and rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You begin with two (2) additional ninjutsu slots, and earn an additional three (3) ninjutsu slots whenever you rank up.

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Equipment`•.¸¸.•´
    ▣ Kunai [x15]
    ☐ N/A
    ""

NecroPlant

magcookie

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Partygoer 500
    • Battle: Rogue 100

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200
    PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:05 am
    The day was beautiful, the sky clear for the most part with only faint wisps of cloud to mar its azure depths. The port town was quite large, given it's central location for trade, and the people were a lively bunch that called to one another across the streets in greetings and cheer. Of course, the shadows often held huddled masses deep within their winter coats, the looks of which likely meant it was the last thing they actually owned. The wharf was far worse yet thankfully the inn they had selected was further back from this riffraff than others. So when it was that Toso decided to ask the nearest member of this society for information, it was one of the "upper crust" individuals with a nose a thousand feet in the air, beady little eyes staring down at him with a disgusted snarl. "I have neither seen nor heard of such ruffians! See to the wharf if you want such fanciful tales!" came the squeaky voice of the imbecilic male. Sniffing disdainfully, the figure moved off with a swaying of the hips in his steps, almost as if he were inviting something. What, for the moment, would matter not at all.

TheRealKiru

magcookie

NecroPlant

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out