Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Student Clubs } -------------All Student Clubs Here
[CLUB] Deepfall Aquatics Club - Open for Posting!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:50 pm
User Image

User Image
..........W E L C O M E

..........To expose, educate, and expand aquatic skill to all individuals and to increase awareness of water as a medium by which to create greater fear.
..........Skills encouraged and taught will include the acts of swimming, of lurking, and of hunting.

..........Deepfall Aquatics is a club for anyone with an interest in the water and aquatic sports.
..........The membership requirements are simple and the benefits many.
..........Parties, competitions, giveaways, and meetings are a frequent occurrence at the D.A.C!

..........L O C A T I O N
..........The club meets on the shores of a lake within easy walking distance of most school buildings. Members usually
..........socialize at a pier that juts out into the school’s largest lake. It is covered in lake reeds and the pier’s supports
..........disappear swiftly into the darkness of the water. The bottom of the lake cannot be seen but there’s a sandy beach
..........reaching to either side of the pier transitioning into pebbled terrain and then into chunky boulders perfect for climbing.
..........Scrub grasses and old fallen logs add a wild, isolated feel the region. A lifeguard’s platform stands several meters
..........away from the pier and is complete with a life ring. Three picnic tables dot the pebbly parts of the shore at regular
..........intervals. A boathouse half a kilometer away shelters supplies like kayaks, canoes, and other materials for water sports.

..........The indoor pool is also booked on a regular basis for private club swim meets, parties, and general shenanigans.

..........R E Q U I R E M E N T S
..........To join the club, applicants must:
..........✦ Be able to swim the half kilometer distance from the boat house to the pier without stopping to rest
..........✦ Show up for competitions and practices at least 3 times weekly, ICly
..........Post a join request (ie, Bob's joining the club!) in the linked thread
..........✴ Please note in your join request whether they can swim the required distance or not! Thanks! ✴

..........It is encouraged that non-swimmer character engage in RP with members for lessons to gain full Squall membership.

..........For those who want to join but do not know how to swim, there will be lessons by the aquatically-inclined individuals
..........for learning to swim. These will be events by the full members, applicants will be known as Squirts until they are
..........full members (known as Squalls).

..........M E M B E R S H I P B A N N E R S
..........If you like them, feel free to take one and display in your signature or journal!
..........User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:54 pm
User Image

User Image
..........E V E N T S

..........There is always something going on at the club. As President, Dekana takes his role very seriously and even if no one
..........else is around, he can be sought out for personal lessons or competitions. If you want RP with any of the members of
..........Deepfall, simply quote them or send a PM, including Dekana.

..........C u r r e n t...D. A. C....E v e n t
..........Planning a Grand Opening Beach Party!

..........I n - W o r l d / I n - C h a r a c t e r S c h e d u l e
..........✦ Club Meeting : Saturday afternoon.
..........✦ Lessons : Saturday afternoon (after meeting), Tuesday morning (lake), and Thursday evening (pool)
..........✦ Club Exclusive Competitions : 3rd Sunday of every month
..........✦ Open Special Events : Every second month, varies.

..........P a r t i c i p a t i o n
..........The events that we run will be a combination of ORPs and Games. The games will usually include prizes donated by the
..........members or other benefactors of the club. If you are interested in helping us organize something or donating a prize
..........(minipet, art, items, etc), please leave a message in this thread and quote SkieBorne.
..........All support is greatly appreciated!

..........Anyone is welcome to participate in the ORPs lead by the Deepfall Aquatics club. To plan events, however, a player
..........needs a character in the club - please contact SkieBorne if you wish to plan something! Skie is always up for plots and
.......... events.

..........P r e v i o u s E v e n t s
..........None Yet!

..........B e n e f a c t o r s
..........Those who have assisted Deepfall Aquatics in the past, thank-you!
..........✦ NAME ✦ NAME ✦ NAME ✦  

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:55 pm
User Image

User Image
..........M E M B E R S H I P

..........P r e s i d e n t & F o u n d e r
..........Dekana (SkieBorne)

..........S q u a l l s
..........✦ Merope (Marushii)
..........✦ Tavi (Cheekiebirdie)
..........✦ Wally (DarkHeartedSorrow)
..........✦ Monty (littledevils freakzoid)
..........✦ Gabrian (DarkFireAngel)

..........S q u i r t s
..........✦ Angeline (demon_pachabel)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:56 pm
User Image

User Image
..........M I S C E L L A N E O U S  

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:47 pm
SPARE POST  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:54 pm
Now open to club RP!

When you finish a scene, please mark it as such with a line such as below, thanks!

====================SCENE END====================

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
{ Student Clubs } -------------All Student Clubs Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers