• Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:30 am
Ember Terran
Saikii
Ember Terran
Saikii
Ember Terran
Saikii
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tossin this one in for future use.

That one rocks mah socks
Well thanks! >w< She's from a post Fallout-like setting, so I certainly hope her outfit works for it. Still need to play Fallout. I'm missing out on a cultural understanding of it that I need for rps. @~@;

Looks NCR, but not military, maybe a hotshot Explorer with a rich Rancher Baron for a parent looking to claim a piece of the unexplored Mid-West

NCR? She's a master thief, pickpocket, and (where she can find anyone worth it) a con artist. As for her folks and upbringing, it's kind of a long story.

I'm just saying she's dressed pretty damn fancily; must've conned someone out of a lot of caps

Probably. That's how she plays. think she'd be a walking target?

The long story is this:

Her folks were a unique kind of merchant that sought artifacts and captured fae in items to sell to the highest bidder. One of these fae items is in Eliza's possession and has been ever since her mom hid her away when the merchants were killed. Eliza, 5, at the time, joined a travelling circus under the care of the elderly lady who owned it (and was also responsible for taking in a good number of the performers in the circus and raising them). She was raised to be a performer, pickpocket, and a thief (because that's how the circus found most of its revenue).

People in power found out about the circus's operation and burned down the tents and everyone they could get their hands on. Eliza, at the time, was sick and in the hospital. She watched the circus burn from a window. So, she's had a sort of deep-seeded resentment for the rich ever since.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:04 am
Her final outfit is still in the works. This is concept. Feel free to pick it apart, if you wish and tell me what I could fix. I'm not that experienced with rping in fallout settings. sweatdrop  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:02 am

After a bit of hat change...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:14 am
Saikii

That one is better.

Think about the environment she's in. She's wearing cowboy boots, which implies that she rides some kind of animal. Does she? Is she in a very cold place, which would justify all that fur? I see she wears goggles, so is she a bi-plane pilot of some kind?

Note: I don't know a damn thing about the Fallout universe.

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:42 pm
When my internet lets me complete a tektek without glitching me out like a butt, I'll re-work it again. She's in a setting where she wanders. There are harsh sands, but depending on where she is, it can also get pretty cold. Goggles protect her eyes when sands hit. It's dangerous outside of settlements. There's all kinds of beasts and some pretty sadistic outlaws called raiders. Magic is corrupted, so the more you use it, the more it gets in your head and drives you insane. I'm trying to make it look good while still having her dressed for whatever she could face or have to run from. She needs some semblance of storage and wind-break. She's a thief, but she also uses her looks to her advantage.

What I'd like to keep:
The goggles
feather earrings
Berserker Pilot
Dem sexy Skyward Mechanic straps  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:58 pm
My internet. Sometimes the slow incooperativeness is painful...  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:49 pm
Prof. Moonie
Do be aware that TekTek only keeps record of created avatars for a period of time before they remove it from their database.

I only know that because I've created a "museum" of outfits my avatar has worn in journal entrys in the past and over time the TekTek avis would have to be re-saved due to the data being no longer available since quite a bit of time has passed since they were created.

Yeah, my "wax museum" of Zphals got obliterated. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:23 pm
Fae... in fallout?  

Ember Terran

Timid Genius

9,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:28 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Do be aware that TekTek only keeps record of created avatars for a period of time before they remove it from their database.

I only know that because I've created a "museum" of outfits my avatar has worn in journal entrys in the past and over time the TekTek avis would have to be re-saved due to the data being no longer available since quite a bit of time has passed since they were created.

You should build it again. Then, you can hide in an exhibit and catch people unawares...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:39 pm
Ember Terran
Fae... in fallout?
A Fallout-like setting, taking place 200 years following. War corrupted magic and twisted minds, mostly because the state of minds effects magic in that world.

Also, nother try:

Ignore the spurs. They're meant to bring the black down.  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Ember Terran

Timid Genius

9,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:41 pm
Saikii
Ember Terran
Fae... in fallout?
A Fallout-like setting, taking place 200 years following. War corrupted magic and twisted minds, mostly because the state of minds effects magic in that world.

Also, nother try:

Ignore the spurs. They're meant to bring the black down.

KBiT has an interesting post-apocalypse plot that's quasi-steampunkish  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:45 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

I guess you could say it was... the Zphallout! -prepares to get slapped-  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items