Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Sometimes memory is the Key (Amphi/Danny)[FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:54 pm
It was hard to come back, from sacrificing so much of herself that when she did find reality again, Amphi was different. She was more...wholesome. She had left nothing behind, by choice.

She had left nothing behind, for growth.

After finding and talking to Lou, she had settled. Settled on where she was going. Where she wanted to go. Memories were important, and it was best she cherished them.

One of the holders of some of the most important were Danny, and after running into Lou, she wanted her best friend. She needed to hug her and touch her. To know. Did Danny forget about her?

What did Danny forget if she did?

It was a quiet walk to the demon dorms, and into them. In nearly no time, she was at Danny's door, knocking on it loudly.

"Dannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny~~~~" Amphi would smile. You should always be greeted with a smile.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:38 pm
Danny was very seriously stuck in concentration. When Amphi came in, she didn't even notice at first. When she turned and saw the mermaid ghoul though, she hopped off the bed and threw her arms around her in a hug.

"Amphiiiii," she cooed back, squeezing the girl before letting her go. "What's up!"

They could gossip about the weirdo in the plaza later. For now she wanted to talk about Amphi.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:51 pm
"HI!" Amphi hugged her friend back, holding tightly until the fire demon let go. She studied her friends face, then at the lock at that was over her friends body. Ah Danny had left something behind.

"Are....you okay?" She asked first only to have Danny ask her what's up. "Oh um! I came to talk to you and stuff, to see if you were okay after the um...."

She blinked...

"The memory thing."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:59 pm
"The ... memory thing?" Danny, holding Amphi's hands, led her to the bed to sit on so they could talk more intimately. "I'm fine though! I got to fight cool thingies and made swords and it was awesome!!!"

That was pretty much as in depth as Danny got to her dreams.

She patted the seat next to her for Amphi. "Are you okay? Do you need hugs?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:10 pm
"The memory thing!" Uh.."The tear! Just making sure you didn't forget me or anything. I'd be really sad if you forgot about me!" She didn't think fighting was all that cool but that was her own thing.

She followed Danny to the bed, clambering up to sit in her lap facing her and taking her the fire demon's cheeks in her hands. She held them and stared really deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeply into Danny's face.....

"Are you sure you didn't forget anything?" The mermaid was squinting at you.

"I'm okay! I forgot somethings, I know I did. I don't know what though but nothing terrible or amazing is missing OH BUT!!!" Amphi bounced a little, squishing Danny's cheeks in the process.

"I know my parent's names, and I know they exist. I want to find them. They're the only family I have left cause....Undine...."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:16 pm
The memory thing? What memory thing? "Of course I would never forget you! You're my very best friend!" She threw her arms around the ghoul in yet another hug. These weren't going away any time soon.

She squished cheeks with the girl. "We'll figure out what you forgot when you-"

What did Amphi just say?

She let go of the hug, instead choosing to cup Amphi's cheeks with her hands. Danny became very serious, staring into Amphi's eyes deeply. "What happened to Undine."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:34 pm
Hugs and cheek cupping, are you sure these friends are lesbians.

Amphi's face fell a little, the smile faltering. It was okay. How come she hadn't told Danny? She thought she had. Maybe because of the breakup with Roch, she didn't think it would matter much to the ghoul anymore.

"Um..." She drew in a breath before letting it out, her eyes saddening. "Undine got really sick...and I went to go home with her. I thought...I thought she'd get better but she just kept getting worse. It was some kind of disease that attacks high fear levels and...." Amphi sighed, "She passed. So I only have my parents now."

But that wasn't important okay.

"Have you talked to Roch and Rikki yet?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:41 pm
Danny pulled Amphi into her lap and gave her the greatest hug of all.

"I'm so sorry Undine was like the best she didn't deserve that." She squeezed, setting her chin on Amphi's shoulder. "Anything you wanna talk about or ...?"

She let the thought drag, lost in silence. Amphi didn't want to talk- that was fine.

"Yeah! Roch's fine- he didn't even get pulled in," she nodded sagely. "Oh you met Rikki too? He's kinda weird huh? I like his earrings though, they're super shiny ..."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:45 pm
Amphi returned the hug of course. She had time to grieve, so it was okay. And she had friends that cared about her, and her mermaid clan. It would be okay.

"She lived a long time, 1023 years or something." Amphi sighed, "Still a little young for a mermaid but..." Her hands tightened around Danny before pulling back. "I'm the new leader of our clan, so I have to be strong. I'll be strong for Undine and...now that I know I have parents..." She whispered before blinking.

"That's good!" She was glad Roch didn't, but Rikki well....

"He is weird! He gets really loud sometimes. OH! HIS EARRINGS! THEY ARE SUPER SHINY!" Amphi clapped her hands, "And aren't his chains like....shiny too, THEY EVEN GLOW AND FLOAT ITS AMAZING."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:49 pm
Danny nodded. "Wow. I'm best friends with the leader of the mermaid clan!" That was an impressive title and a heavy burden for Danny. But she would bear it because she loved you Amphi.

"His chains glow and float?!" Danny gasped. "Wait a second- he has chains!?"

Shock and awe.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:53 pm
"YOU ARE!" Amphi giggled. She didn't think Danny would have any problem with it, since the mermaid was best friends with a demon heiress.

She had her own burdens okay with that one.

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Amphi drew out the words, "And he has all the tattoo's up his arm and stuff. He's pretty cool for a reaper." She drifted just for a minute but then...

hey

hey just wait one seashelling moment.

"Danny, You know Rikki!" She laughed, "Are you being coy again??"

OH GOOD ONE DANNY, Let's talk about how amazing Rikki is. Yeah you coy little girlfriend you.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:27 pm
"Yeah I know him- I mean I don't know him know him- I just met him out in the plaza!" She leaned a little closer. "I think he tried to hit on me- he kept saying we were dating."

She sighed, flopping back on her pillow. "He seemed really broken up about it though."

Danny shrugged, rolling over. "But Amphi's the only one for me!" she admitted happily, kicking her legs a little. Yup, only one. No one else.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:38 pm
Amphi blinked.

Once.

Twice.

"You don't remember Rikki?" Oh this wasn't good, this must of happened in the tear. Why would Danny give up such an important memory. Of a whole person.

"But..." Amphi frowned. "But I am not all you need!" She made a small sound of distress, scooting over to Danny. "You don't remember how much you loved him? You guys are dating!"

This was serious so Amphi put on her srs bzn face.

"Danny, You and Rikki have been dating since before you even met me."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:42 pm
A look of bewilderment came across her face. Coming from Rikk it had sounded like a madman in the plaza, but coming from Amphi? Now that was an opinion that mattered. One that mattered more than her own, almost.

"But ... I just met him- how could we have been dating?" The overpowering look of seriousness that was coming from Amphi nearly scared her considering Amphi was always smiles and bubbles. "I ... I'm confused."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:48 pm
Amphi took Danny's hands in hers, holding them close.

"I'll say it again then. Danny, You and Rikki have been dating longer than I've known you. He's known you longer than I have, He's known you almost as long as Roch has!" This was a very serious matter, and when it came to serious, Amphi was not really good at sunshine and bubbles.

"We use to joke about going on double dates, or that Rikki and Roch would go on a date with each other and we'd go on a date. Rikki use to be even jealous of me for a little." At least as much as she remembered.

"And...And you always loved talking about Rikki! He meant so much to you Danny."

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff