Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:54 pm
1x1 Between Us, Rp plot made by Monsterrz.

Monsterrz
Just Bumping this , I know you're busy c:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:58 pm
User Image
User Image
GUNTERGLIEBENGLAUCHEN__GLOBENx ■■
xxxxx xxxxx xx ( ↺ ) ROCK*OF*AGESr o c k x o f x a g e s
s ᴛ ι ʟ ʟ xxxx ʀ σ ʟ ʟ ι ɴ` , ᴋ ᴇ ᴇ ᴘ xxxxxxxx ʀ σ ʟ ʟ ι ɴ` xxxx !!
s ᴛ ι ʟ ʟ xxxx ʀ σ ʟ ʟ ι ɴ` , ʀ σ c ᴋ` xxx ɴ` xxx ʀ σ ʟ ʟ ι ɴ` xxxxx 【 ☠ 】
ROCK*OF*AGESr o c k x o f x a g e s xxxxx xxxxx xx ( ↺ )
LONG ━━━━ L I V E ROCK*N*ROLL xxxxxxxxx ███

xxxxx xxxxx xxxx Shawn rested in the back seat of the moving cab as he peered out the window, watching the green, vibrant leaves rush by the window. As the same sight been seen for the past few miles, Shawn could conclude that he would need at least a ride to reach town. Earbuds were blasting in his ears, rock music echoing through his head, making Shawn bounce his head to the beat of the drums, occasionally catch himself air mimicking the air guitar for the song. Shawn slouched even more in his seat as he seen the same scenery for longer. Yeah, he will definitely need to get a ride or at least a lift. That is, if Shawn wanted to go to the town and see the others who didn't have to share the curse that Shawn was stuck with.

Finally, when Shawn's stomach was just about to debate on being sick, they arrived at two giant houses. Each of them had a farm for themselves, but all Shawn could pray was that they weren't rivals. But seeing is grandmother on the porch, waving at some blonde chick only proved that if they weren't nice, then they at least knew each other. Shawn sighed heavily at the price range that the taxi driver charged him with. But a deal's a deal. He was given enough money for him to live on his own, but his grandmother offered to take care of her grandson. His mother died while he was at a young age. The reason why he was iffy about coming to this place was because this is the hometown of his mother and Shawn, but also the deathbed of where his mother died. And Shawn almost died with her. This leading to a long story line of father abuse and sadness. Shawn reached into his front pocket and snatched out a ten dollar bill. "Keep the change," Shawn muttered, stepping out of the cab. Once the car swerved off, Shawn got a better look at the two houses, sighing heavily. He wasn't afraid of farm work, he grew up doing that for a while, but he just didn't want to hurt anyone.

Monsterrz

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

Cecilias Outfit
              Sometimes The One You'd Take The Bullet For Is The One Behind The Gun.

Ceceila waved at neighbor with a charming smile. Mounting up on her horse Radiance , Cecilia's eyes locked on a unfamiliar face that had just arrived. It was quite a surprise to not recognize a face in this town, where everyone knew each other. Cecilia never was one to judge someone on how their appearance was but this new guy gave off a bad vibe. Her parents would be disappointed if she didnt at least go introduce herself. Cecilia never recalling of his arrival at all, instantly made her curious. Dismounting Cecilia made her way over to the neighbors porch where his grandmother was sitting.

Oc: Getting better layout, Sorry if this post sucks Im a little rusty >.<

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:32 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxx xxxxx xxxx Shawn sighed deeply, glancing around of his surroundings as he pondered why his first choice was here. Then he remembered. His dad been missing for a few days and because of recent events, Shawn believed that it might've been him so he had to quickly leave the town, and to make it more discreet, he's just hanging out with his grandmother. Once arriving, Shawn saw the blonde that he noticed earlier and gave her a nod of hello. "Hello, Shawn!" His grandmother cheered before beaming towards Cecelia, wanting her to introduce herself.

ooc; no no your post is fine c:

Monsterrz

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:53 pm
Monsterrz

User ImageUser Image

Cecilias Outfit
              Sometimes The One You'd Take The Bullet For Is The One Behind The Gun.

Ceceila shook herself from a trance. Was I really looking at him for more then five seconds. Grandmother's words snapped Cece back to reality, a smile appeared on her face holding out her hand. " Oh where are my manners I'm Cecilia Meyers nice to meet you Shawn." The vibe that Shawn was giving off was making Cecilia very curious, so far he seemed like a nice guy hopefully that was the case. Wasnt usual to have a new face around here, Shawn would be getting a lot of attention fast.

Oc: Haven't been on in awhile I apologize. >.<

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:09 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxx xxxxx xxxx Shawn fixed the strap on his backpack over his shoulder as he felt it slowly slide off. His hand still fixed on his strap, Shawn heard the blonde smile and hold out her hand. He didn't see the hand, but heard her introduce herself. Ceceila. Something that he haven't heard.. ever. Shawn nodded, but then finally gazed his eyes down on the extended hand that was thrust his way. "Oh," Shawn softly muttered, taking his hand away from his backpack and fixing it against Ceceila's hand, shaking the offer. A nod was also given to the female in front of him, Shawn's lips tightly pressed together into a thin, awkward line.

"My boy is going to be at my party tonight," his grandmother bragged proudly with a smug expression. Of course, the confusion on Shawn's face only made his grandmother more proud of herself. "I have a party every now and then, boy, and tonight is the night for me to get my boogey on," said his grandmother, wiggling her hips slightly with an enthusiastic smile thrown towards Shawn's grimaced features.

"Please, don't ever say that word again," said Shawn, straining his teeth as his grandma continued to sway her hips in unfashionable manner that made Shawn beg for her to stop. But he didn't want to deem so rude in front of a pretty girl by his side so Shawn bit back his plea. "Hey, grams, why don't you make me a sandwich? That long ride really drained me." When the poor woman walked inside, Shawn let out a relieved exhale. With a bounce of his eyebrows, Shawn turned his eyes over to Ceceila and apologized, "Sorry about that horrific experience. Are you going to this.. party?"

Monsterrz

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

━━━━━━━━━━━ « » ━━━━━━━━━━━

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Cecilia smiled shaking her head at his grandmother shaking her hips. Hearing Shawn she stopped with her silent giggles. Cecilia's eyes followed Grams walking inside, they fell back on Shawn. "Of course I don't have much else to do and I'm sure your Grandmother would be happy if I showed up." It must be good for her to have Shawn here now. Catching her self starring into his eyes to long Cecilia glanced over to the woods. A sudden chill fell over her sending her spine to shiver. "This party will be good for you, it would be a great time to introduce you to everyone." Cece beamed hoping he was going to have a great mood towards it.

Occ: Sorry so short >.<

━━━━━━━━━━━ « » ━━━━━━━━━━━

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out