Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:52 pm
Prequical RP taking place during the Beast Wars for SinnerShadow and anubisgirl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:10 pm
Why is it that everything seems to get dull after something intersting happens. Rattrap wasent complaning about the down time, but still there was a point ware scouting, looking for new deposits and not having any preds to blow sky high was boring. He was a demalitions expert and hacker and a sharp shooter, with nothing to blow up hack into or shot. It got old very fast and seeing as he already did the normal rounds with the first femmie they had seen in moths he really didnt have nothing better to do.
"Right when ya need chapperface around hes no ware to be seen" he mermerd to himself. If he was there then the rat could entertane himself by picking a fight with him. Though jest when he thought that he hurd the lift comeing up and he noticed said raptor on it "Well if it ant the elousive lizerd lips come to grace us with his rare presents" he teased a little to the former pred "so you acctuly going to meet the new teammate or avoide her like ya do everyone chapperface" he could make conversation if he wanted to. and for a newbe she seemed like she could fight with the best of them, since she did scrap Terrorsaur when she got out of that pod. Rattrap liked her jest for that alone.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:20 pm
Dinobot gave a low growl in his throat, and beign in beast form only ampliefied the sound threw his razor sharp teeth. "Had I known you'd be the frist thing I'd see apon returning I would have stayed out longer. Maybe aet a few things." His scouting detail hadn't been all that interesting, normal sadly, but regardless he owed Primal a report nonetheless so he'd allow the monkey to read boring feild reprots about the occasioanl ingesting of a gazel.
"As for the female she's hardly my concern. Now move." Even in beast mode he dwarged the rat before him as he stlaked down the hallway to find Primal doing .. whatever it was he did when not being pestered by everyhing under the sun.
"Glad to see you to Dinobot." Rinox grutned out wathced the small exchange as he worked. With any luck perhapes he could have the computers up and running agian before those two decdied to play ping pong the base with their equipemnt.
Airazor perosnally found Alpha-Gama secutre unimagenablly boring. She had only been acitve a week but she leanred very quickly that sitting aroudn the base made her stir crazy. thus she insited on being on lang range patrol and scouting, Prmal aree with little opposition as she was the only flyer they had. The landscape was indeed wonderlous to look at if she had to say anything of the planet. Lush and full of live that varied so much she could hardly keep track of all the strange creautres she documented in her flights. "Nothign out here Tigertron I'll head over to the boarder and make sure we don't have any vulturs hanging around." She commend in to her gorund travel partenr.
"Take care." Was her only repsonse.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:43 pm
Well it looks like entertanment jest came in for the Rat. He could easly annoy Dinobot and then cause the raptor to get mad. He liked it when he was mad, Well Rattrap guessed that Dinobot was more annoyed than mad if he were really mad then they would all be scrapped. So that ment he fallows the Raptor to bug him "What no dead monkeys for the boss monkey" he asked. being on the ship he was in his robot mode right now since in the ship they didnt need to worry much. "lossing your touch are ya chapperface" he taunted some more.
"...things are about to get loud again arnt they" Cheetor said with a sigh knowing what was going to happen sooner or later. "Hope Optimus id ready for them"

Terrorsaur had to go on border patrol, only a day out of the CR tank and he allready had to go back to word. Oh how wonderful there lrader really was. Part of his was sure this was because that slagging maximal blew him to pieces, and what was worse it was a femmie. Next time he saw that annoying little bird brain he was going to return the favor, no one made him look like a fool and got away with it for long.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:52 pm
"Optimus your about ot have Dinobot more annoyed than normal." Rinox commed Optimus quitley as the rat and raptor left the room.With any luck Primal may be able to intercept the two before Dinbot lost his temper and particaly dismenbered Rattrap again, for like the third time that month.
'Their leanring' Dinbot thaught bitterly as the stupid knuckle dragging creautres seemed to have started leanring when he approched one of them usually died. Pity he'd have to fidns omehting else to hunt on his patrols. Though rats were still very muhc on the menue. "Someone around here needs to be workign Vermin. Though perhapes for you the concept is throughly lost which doens't surpsie me. Given the size of your processor." Dinobot didn't evne bother hidding his dark smirk while he walked down the hallways for Priaml's office. IF he was lucky the Maximal leader's presence would deter Rattrap long enough to deliver his report and maybe get the hell out of the base again.
"Adn as usual .. nothing." Airazor muttered as she entered the borderland skyline. The other lfying birds aorund scattered at her approch mainly due to her pedatory form and them beign more pray based. "Sigh coudl almost use a Predacon break with how boring this is getting." She thaught aloud while turnign with a gust and goign lower only to flap twice to regain altiude again. A herd of gazel below her began running as she spotted a group of lions suddnely giving chase. "Hmm always funt o watch I guess." She wathced wiht vague curiosity.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:30 pm
"Thanks for the worning" The Maximal leaser commed back and rubbed his optics for a moment. It didnt do anything really but it was jeat a gesture that he had fallin into using. Better intercept them before they made more of a mess than the base already was. He could streach his legs as well so he got up and headed out of the office to make sure nothing to bad ended up happing.
"This comein from the bot that attacks first asks later Chapperface" Rattrap retorted going into there normal rutein. He didnt know when they got a normal rutean but they did and he didnt think anything of it. In a fight he knew that Dinobot would have his back thankfuly despite what they did to one another. "How can anyone get info from a offline bot, Oh look it seems someone tiped off the boss of us commin" He was offen tempted to go into beast mode and clamb on the rapters back, that would get him killed though and he knew that so there was only his mind that would let him do that. No one needed to know what really happened in his procesor other than himself.
"Hello Dinobot, here to give the report i assume...and Rattrap, shouldent you be working" Optimus said meeting the two of them out in the hall before they got violent with one another.
"What can i say im takin a break" Rattrap shrugged with a smirk.

Terrorsaur could fall asleep with how boring this was, There was never a Maximal around when you needed one and there was never a chance to over throw Megatron when you really needed one. Well he knew that for a while he would need to watch homself since he was on thin ice with the rex at the moment because of the past few attempts. He wasent stuped enough to keep going when he could easely be killed or worse, given to Tarancouls as ome of his weird experments.
It seems that his luck turned around when hepicked up a Maximal singel. "Well looks like ill get some fun after all" With one flap of his massive wings he was able to turn tords that deraction to hopefuly scrap a maximal. Part of him hoped it was that femmie becaise he needed to repay her for scrapping him the first time

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:20 am
Dinobot gave the Maximal leader a look, just a look more ore less the same he gave everyone else on board. "Yes, it was .. empty. Nothing of note on scans or anything." It was a basic report but Predicon activity had been low for about a week which made the Maximals relived it also made them worry. "And before you ask no I found none of Taranculas's haunts or the spider himself." Primal gave him an odd look at that. "Cheetor mentioned a request of sorts for me to look out for them. I'm certian he can power down with some more sembelance of peace now for what it is." At the request Cheetor had looked throughly unconfrontable askign Dinobot to look for anything of Taranculs while scouting. The ex-Predicon gave him an odd look that made the cub squirm visibally before muttering out. "Just saying, wouldn't hurt ot know where he is." In thruth Taranculoas had been ..... absent for a time. Dinobot understand on that note alone was cause for concern but simply agreed and said nothing more.
Of course now thinking back on that conversation Rattrap had chimed in on their conversation real quick and was even quicker to change the subject.
Dinobot's eye flicked to Rattrap at the memory and he reminded to himself he may want to goad the information out of him later, though Cheetor would be an easier and less volitile target the rat was slighlty more amusing in some regards. "Well if you also include the antalop i had for lunch than there was nothing else to report. Rahter dull sadly was somewhat hoping to dismember a Predicon."

"Oh! Those are new!" Airazor halted her flight forward ad flapped to remian airborn while looking down at the her newest and most colorful discovery. Pink birds, a whole flock of them! They were allint he water and Airazor had nevr seen such creaures! She was tempted to get closer if ony to see them, yes she knew she was being utterly silly but this planet was .. amazing!"Oh don't worry. Airazor wont hurt you guys I just want to look." She said carefully getting lower sense she wans't sure how the massive pink, water treading feahters would take to her. She hovered and wathced them and indeed they were strange but so fascinating! The simply stood on one leg and dipped their heads int eh water peridoically. "Huh well you guys keep ding your thing than. I gatta keep going on patrol though I'd love to sunbath my feathers all day like you guys." Sheflapped her wings and began on her paht again.
Her internle scans suddnely gave her a red bleep with a Predicon signiture which made her halt flying to work on its distance. "Take it back patorl just got better than sight seeing." She coudln't exaclty pin point it, as it was moving far to fast but she got it's direction, heading straight for her. "Well Optimus DID say investigate all Predicon activiy." She smirked slighlty before tkaign off to meet whichever Predicon was out in about.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:14 pm
Optimus would agree that jest the fact that any Predacon is missing could be cause for worry. Though he didnt know why Cheetor would be the one speeking up about it, He would talk to the young Maximal later about it and see if there was anything wrong. "Alright Dinobot, That jest leaves Airazor to check in when shes done" Then the scouting would start over again but not for a bit. "You can stay and take a break for a bit you know that Dinobot" he said. Really he was here trying to be as polite as he could but he knew that Raptor would most likely go back out, not that he could stop him. Its still an offer he made.
"Ha Chapperface taking a break, The only breaks he likes is when a slagin pred breaks to pieces" Rattrap commeted "Though...I rather like it when that happens myself." One could not denie when something was fun and blowing up Predacons was indeed fun. He didnt like that look from Dinobot though, He was going to get hasseled later for something he knew that. Most likely what was going on with the kid and why he seemed so worried with Tarancouls. Well he wouldent budge and tell Dinobot that the kid was almost spider food, he didnt need that right now. Cheetor would come and tell everyone when he was ready with it.

Find the Maximal and scrap it. That wouldent be to heard, unless it was Dinobot in that case Terrorsaur was jest going to turn tail and run. He was smart enought to know that he couldent Take on Dinobot alone. He would find out who it was soon enough cause they were heading right to him.
' well its that femmie that scraped me before...time to return the favor' he thought once he was close enough to zoom in an the target. He transformed into his robot mode and this time he wouldent be made a fool of. Infact he wouldent even say anything to taunt her like he normaly would have. His pride was hurt and he jest needed something to fire on and he was jest lucky enought to have this Maximal. His shoulder cannons fired repetly at the falcon. She kept movine what was annoying but that would mean he could take more joy later in slagging her

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:26 pm
"Or someone's neck." Dinobot muttered soley for Rattrap as he walked by him effectivly excusing himself from Primal's presence. Being int he base was at best sufficating at worst infuriating. Rattrap's continual presecne was constnalty infuriating. On top of that bieng out and away from the other Maximals gave him time enough to think and calm down form his basic impulses of slagging them all on sight, of which they should all be greatful for. Walking back into the main room, whihc wasn't all that far form where he had been origanally Cheetor pracitcally bounced right on him, which he had to restrian and not bite his head off.
"Primal." He said simply.
"But I didn't even-" Cheetor began.
"Primal."
"But-"
"Primal."
Dinobot wans't entirely opposed to speaking wiht Cheetor but presnelty Primal had the info the cub wanted therefore he should be tlaking ot him instead. Plus he hated that Cheetor had the biggest eyes he'd ever seen when eager or hurt about somehting. Damn well nealry made him cave a few times which he lamed the Maximlas for because they were making him soft.

Laser fire cliped her wing just as she dodged. "Nevrmind someone's in a bad mood." Though her wing had a small degree of superficial damage and lightlysmocked it was hardly hurt. Transforming herself diving ot avoi the barrage of lasers thrown at her, narrowly. 'Not even taunting me? You must be mad.' She would have laughed if it wouldnt' have put Terrosour into an even more angery mood, to whcih she wished to avoid as he tended to get irrational with his fireing and more likely to hit her.
"Youknow if I dind't know any better," She began while swirling and firing back. "I'd say you were crabby this morning."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:48 pm
Rattrap knew that Cheetor wasent going to get anything out of Dinobot, so that ment it was time for a rat to go out and see if there was any engeron deposits around. And that ment getting to tag along woth Dinobot for a bit. He was sure the ex-Predacon was going to love that. "Well since Chapperface is goin out, I might as well go with him to...get some more engergon for the reserves" Lucky for him they were a bit low on the reserves and so going out wouldent be that much of a proublem.
"Hey scales waght up" he said catching up with the Raptor giving his 'ypur not going to get rid of me that easely' look. Sometimes he jest felt like anoying Dinobot and now was one of those times. How else was he going to get him to notice him if he didnt push as many of the Preds boutions as he could. That and it was a way to pass the time.

"Really what gave you that idea" Terrorsaur retorted to the Femmie as he kept firing. He liked that he was able to atleast singe some feathers on her but he wanted to do so much more than jest that. Grounding her sounded like it would be really fun. Ofcorse he wasnt hest hovering in one spot he was chasing her and moving firing all the while.
Now if only she would stop moving so he could get a good shot in. "What scared to fight back Maximal " He wasent going to hold back this time. And she jest took him by suprise last time that wasent going to happen this time.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:58 pm
"Just letting you have your tantrum." Airazor called back while diving, rising and loping aorund narrowly evading his attacks. "Besides looks like you need it!" She called back while diving sharply towards the ground. She was keeping an eye on how long she remained in robot form, best to avoid having energon surges in the middle of a fight. While sitll diving she turned to be on her back hwile firing two of her own missles up at him before volting upward again.
Beign their first acutal fight sense she had come online she figured he was sore and angery from her little 'hello' at the time. His lasers though cut and hurt more than she thaught they would have but that wasn't slowing her done one bit.

Dinobot gave Rattrap a sidelong glance while walking though appearing annoyed by his new traveling compaion he said nothing. High noon on the afrian plans was the hottest and at times most unbareable time of day most of the time Dinobot barely even felt it as the heat did feel pleasent enouhg on his scaled exterior. He had a mind to inquire about why Cheetor seemed jumpy about the idea of Taranculas being scarce, not that he blamed him the spider's depravity made all the Predicons keep their distance even Megatron.
"So care to explain the Cub's interest in our resident cannible?" He asked as he had gathered Rattrap knew much more thna he was willing to spill, though Dinboot surmissed if he was tactiful he could pull the info out of him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:17 am
Terrorsaur narrowed his optics at the maximal as she kept doging, she was playing with him and he didnt like that at all. To him this jest proved that Maximals were cowards and weak, She was jest scared of being scrapped that was why she was running. "Maximal weakling, scared to fight a real bot i see" he knew not to be taken by suprise as he dove after her and fired on her even more. He was trained to fight and though he wasent the best predacon fighter out there, he knew there were some that were still a lot better than he was. HE knew that he had to be better than this maximal though.
Though the animal she scaned did make her an impressive flyer but that was the end of it. After all the beast he scaned the was first master of they skys long before falkens were even around.

Rattrap changed into his beast mode before they left the lift and he have to walk a little fast inorder to keep up with Dinobot but he wasent pushing himself much with this. He was smaller in his rat mode and Dinobot was jest natruly faster than he was so thats something he couldent really complabe about. But he could still bug Dinobot
"Hes creepy and a cannible, also missin why wouldent that be cause to worry chapperface" and luckly that is a good enough reasion to be worried. after all Tarancouls not around never ment anything good.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:32 am
"Resorting to insults already?" Airazor muttere to herself while twirling this way and that narrowlign dodging the shots aimed at her flight systmes. Battle banter was alright and good in her book but resorting to petty insults right at the start? Clealry Terrosour was having a bad day and he was aiming to take it out on her. "Or he's being a big baby becuase of how I said 'hello' last time." Thoguh she was faster in her own beast mod, but she'd had to sacrifice fight for flight.
A nosie suddnely caught her attentin as she heard the oh so familair sound of a heat seaker. "Oh scrap!" Turnign to confirm was pointless as she transformed and bgan flappign maddly to try and out manuver the attack while ALSO beign shot at from her pursuer. "I cna handle it. I cna handle it." She said over and over again to herself while narrowing getting shot right in the face form a laswer becuae she vaulted left ot avoid the missle. A few lasers were already singing her wings.

"I agree that anything with Taranculas is to be ... avoided. " Dinobot had a theory slowly coming to life already about Cheetors motives but he would wait till they were out of ear shot of the ship, easedropers and the like. "Mind explaing than Vermin." He asked bluntly when they were far enough away for a safe conversation. Cheetor had never held any particular interest of any one Predicon sense arrival, though that may be a push, so when he begna attempting to sublty inquire, and failing, about Taranculas and his possilbe wereabouts Dinobot took immedate notice. "Cheetor isn't subtle to save his life, a fact we are all painfuly aware of. It's gotten him in toruble in the past which makes me wonder ... what have you two been doing?" He asked in the most blunt tone.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:38 pm
Terrorsaur knew there was a reasion he loved heat seeking missles. "Lets see you doge two bird brain" he said fireing off a secent one. He did enjoy watching her try to out fly them but sooner or later she would get tired and they would hit her. it was jest a mater of time before that happened. THis was maybe a little over kill for hest getting lucky once but he didnt want to take any chances.
One less maximal the better it would be for all of them. He was enjoying his self so much he even went so far as to ignore a com singnel from Scropanock, not like that was much he ignored him all the time, he really was annoying and he was having to much fun making the bird dance for him.

Rattrap rolled his eyes knowing that what ever he said Dinobot most likely wouldent belive him, so it was time to play to that tune a little "Ya cought us Chapperface, we sneek int your room when your not around and touch your things" hr said sarcasticly. it was the tone that said 'i know you know i know but im still not going to tell you'.
He knew that when Cheetor was ready to talk about it he would, something like that is terrafying espicely for a kid as young as he is, It was terrafying for him but unlike Cheetor he was older and so knew how to deal a little better when things get like that. Not to say he still wasent a little worried about there missing spider.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:50 pm
"Scarp!" Airazor narrowly dodged a laser shot that would have takne her head clena off if she hadn't dropped suddnely. "scarp scrap scrap scarp scarp!." She muttered ot herself griting her dentals and now having to dance around two heat sinks and Terrosour's ruthless aiming. Her beast form offered more speed and agility than her robot and she was adoring her feahters in the next second barrel rolling in her nex movemnt to get away. "Seems like your having atantrum!" She called out to him squrving and though not acutlaly firing back she was now aimign soley to stay int he air, he'd tire evnetually as well.

Dinobot narrow his eyes dangerously at Rattrap. One he knew neither Maximle nor any of the Maximles were stupid enough to go into his room. Cheetor escpeically seemed to want to avoid him most days, the tial betwen the legs was a clear indication fo the cub's mind set towards him.
Though Dinobot knew Rattrap only avoid things cocnernign others if there was a good reasona nd sense he coudnt' think of a reason for Rattrap benfiting in any way save for protecting the cub Dinobot was left with a few theories. "If the Cub did somehtign Vermin ....." He began but knew right than Rattrap wouldnt' budge, he was stubborn and nevr backed down.
Dinobot could almsot resepct the quality in anyone else with Rattrap it was ... grudgingly accepted with respect.
Resssuming walking again because he felt there was no point in dwelling in one place for long Dinobot snorted loudly. His way of saying 'Let's Move'.

one on one rps

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff