Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] The End [VampuricWerewolf] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:47 am
User ImageMomo breathed a sigh of relief when Hal came back fully. "good, glad everything is ok." he started walking again when Hal asked him to repeat his question, "oh-" he pointed to where he thought he'd seen the blob, "do you see anything that direction? thought i saw something that could be a building, but it might have been a mirage as well. will you check it for me?" he needed to make himself a set of binoculars, he planned to as soon as he found all of the parts. even just a telescope would be enough, then he could help Hal out with looking at distanced things as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:51 pm
User Image Hal's head moved towards the pointed object, the focus on his eyes magnifying. "It appears to be a building, perhaps a house." He continued to analyze, "The structure looks sturdy enough, though greatly eroded. I believe, if you do not wish to travel, it is a good place to rest. Being that there is a building nearby, in a few miles I assume there is a town or a city considering the location of the house. Unless this area counted as 'the country.' If that is the case we still have quite a ways to go. Our food supply is running low so we will need to make a detour."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:03 pm
User ImageMomo nodded, "let's hope it's a city and not the country, then." he smiled at Hal, glad they had found a place for the night. it meant they both would be able to take a break. many nights out in the open were spent with Hal on high alert while Momo got spurts of sleep here and there. a building meant they could barricade the entrance and rest a little more easy. Hal may not sleep, but machines needed down time too or they wore out, just like humans. "let's get going then, we'll be able to do a thorough cleaning once we get there."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:35 am
User Image Hal gave a chuckle, "That would certainly be for the best, there is a higher chance of food there than in the country." but the next words caught him for surprise. "A thorough cleaning? Of yourself, Monoki? I suppose the air has been toxic, though we are out of the worst of it. That sounds like a brilliant idea, sir. I'm glad you've suggested it."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:42 am
User ImageMomo glanced over, "You were the one to tell me i needed to clean out the dust from my arm." he shrugged and put his hands in his pockets, "onward and upward," he muttered, heading to the blob. "keep an eye on it, look for any signs of movement around or in it. don't want to show up to find out something or someone else already has claimed it for their own." one time they had come across a building that a pack of feral cats had taken as their home and he never wanted to face that sort of thing again. with the inbreeding and mutation, he could barely call those things cats. some had been as big as dogs and he knew they were looking at him like he were a tasty treat. they had gotten away, obviously, but he didn't want something like that to happen again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:51 pm
User Image "Pardon?" Hal asked curiously before quickly going through his recorded conversations. "I'm sorry sir, that conversation doesn't appear to be in my records. How odd of me to forget to record it, but I am correct. Cleaning the dust from your arm is a priority, for you do not have the same protective skin I have." he explained, "however unlike myself, yours is able to take a beating. My chassis protects me but if any of my limbs were damaged I would be in quite the predicament." He chuckled at this thought, continuing on, keeping an eye out for any signs of something feral or wild.

As they grew closer, he could tell it was a house, calculating the stability, the layout, the safest areas. "It will have to do, some of the glass it out but we have fabric we can use to cover the worst of it." he explained. "It looks comfortable enough for one night. Would you like to continue or stay here for the night?"  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:33 pm
User ImageMomo didn't need to think, "let's stay here. we don't know if we will be able to find another place before dark, it's best to take advantage of what we can when we find it." he worried that Hal had lost some of their conversation, but it wasn't anything important, so it was ok. he would start to worry if it became more frequent, or if Hal forgot important things. they finally reached the house and he was glad to see the door was in tact, if left open. "that's reassuring, and it opens in, so it will be easier to block. good." he pushed it open carefully and peered inside, "no signs of life that i can tell." he took out one of his screwdrivers, on he used when needing a weapon since it was his longest, and moved inside slowly, looking for anything and listening for movement. "i think we might be good."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:52 pm
User Image The android nodded, following in behind the human, letting Momo do his safety routine while all he himself did was check for sources of heat, any unknown movement, possible weaknesses and strengths.

It seemed to be in working order. He stepped away from Momo to the kitchen, turning the knob. What came out was not preferred, quickly shutting the knob off and looking around some more, scanning and analyzing what would be good for supplies. "We should cover up the windows, sir. When you are ready of course." The fabric from the couches was torn, no doubt used as material for other things, the metal springs and stuffing also taken. It was a husk of what it used to be.

Walking away Hal was forced to stop, looking out of a window. "Excuse me sir, I will be right back." and moved out the back door of the kitchen towards a strange little thing in the back. It appeared to be a well. Glancing back towards the house he noticed the rope still attached. Considering the probability he began turning the handle, looking down and waiting before a smile broke his face. "Monoki!" he shouted excitedly towards the house. "Monoki! Fresh water! This well reaches down to the water line!"  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:00 am
User ImageMomo was looking around and watching the dog smiff everything, worried it would pee somewhere when he heard Hal yelling. he hurried to the back and stared, "are you sure? it's not toxic?" he walked to the well and looked down, amazed at how deep it was, "if they had water, then why did they leave? no food?" even with water, growing anything in the ground the way it was now was as dangerous as it was hard. the food could easily be poisoned by the toxins in the earth. "huh, lucky us. we can refill our supply and wash off. just what the doctor ordered, right, Hal?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:54 pm
User Image "Looking at the depth of the water and how long it took me to pull it up," the android finally took a small sip, analyzing the contents. "This is clean water, perhaps a bit dusty but there hasn't been a cover on this well." he pulled out the bucket to inspect it some more, looking up finally at the turquoise eyes before out at the landscape. "A lack of ozone, dust in the air, the land. There are quite a few factors to consider in the possibility of moving, no food being one of them. But I must agree, this is exactly what the doctor ordered. Bring out containers and I'll fill them up."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:12 pm
User ImageMomo smiled, "fantastic! i'll go and get our bottles, then help you open up your tanks, ok?" he hurried back to the house, "i think there was a sort of container we might be able to put water in to wash with too, might have a hole though." he got their bags and the water bottles from it as well as pulled out the largish tub that had been left on it's side in the hall. it was too big to carry easily, which is probably why it had been left, but his mechanical arm lifted it easily. he took them all out to Hal and put them down. "alright, time to fill out bottles and our guts!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:13 pm
User Image "I suggest opening and removing my tanks inside the building." Hal called loudly, pausing to take another sip of water and checking the chemical balances. It was rather pure. Impressive for today's world. He was curious, wondering the origins of this well and the house, wondering what sort of landscape this had. Now it was nothing but flat dirt. No mountains could be seen for miles. What about back then? Was it hilly? Was it still a flat plain? He looked around, curious and going through images of landscapes before hearing the heavy footsteps, looking at Momo, the human's smile contagious, even making the android give a small laugh.

"Let us begin filling, then. First bottle." And he took it, pouring much better than Momo would have one, because he could calculate and two, his mechanical body did not tremble as badly as the human body did. "Should I fill the tub to? There is a high chance it will fill with dirt from the wind."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:49 pm
User ImageMomo frowned, thinking, "I don't think we should. what do you think? is there a way to fill it without tons of work and getting sand into it?" he asked as he watched Hal fill the bottles and capped them for him. "anyway i can get a bath, i'm happy." he watched Hal's precision as he filled the bottles, jealous of how steady he was. his left hand was that steady, but his right shook a little with things like this.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:53 pm
User Image "I'm sure we can fill it with water from all of these bottles, this way we also don't have to carry a heavy tub of water back inside." he chuckled, capping another bottle. "and you do not want me vomiting water, but we really should cook the meat inside me and rinse it out, I could store more water there." he capped another, "Worst case scenario I start carrying this bucket to and from the house so we may fill the tub."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:47 pm
User ImageMomo nodded, "That will work. i'll take the tub back, then. maybe we can use one of our waterproof clothes on the inside of the tub and keep it from leaking too badly." he put the bottles in the tub and when they had filled the last, he pulled it back to the house. "come on in, we will get that meat out. i can get it washed and cooking while you fill the bottles. deal?"  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff