Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] The End [VampuricWerewolf] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:20 pm
Humankind, always reaching to invent new things, but robots had always been in their sights. The countries worked quickly, racing against eachother to see who could build it. Japan created it first in the twenty-first century, and after that countries strived to create better. This is what distract the population of the earth. The race for artificial intelligence.

However money was being fueled into the creation for artificial intelligence. The people grew angry, taxes and interest rates soaring, gas becoming a prized commodity. It wa the younger generation that revolted, using social websites to their advantage. Revolutions started, countries fighting back their own people, fueling their own research. As decades passed the war would quell in some areas and start anew in others, television ignored these, focusing on the artificial intelligence race. Robots, now called Androids, could walk, move, stand and converse on their own, however they still followed programs, many of the programs self-teaching so that they may learn on their own.

On a revolution, people from another country flew in to help. This was no longer considered a revolution, it was considered a war. As unintentional as it was, countries were bringing out soldiers, battle tanks, guns, and as the first foreigners dead on soil not their own, the entire world flew into World War III. Years, years this war raged on, social media websites shut down to prevent communication, wireless radio signals being tracked. Finally, one country, wanting to end the war, created a missile simply called Helga. No abbreviations, no side names, simply, Helga.

Helga was launched once as its first and last test. A simple miscalculation in the math devastated impact, that land now dead and barren for hundreds of thousands of miles. One would think that the barren land would be awful to live in, where the missle hit, the opposite side of the planet however bears the weight of the consequences. Ash, radiation, dust in the air blot out the sun eternally. The land was quickly poisoned, any fruit it gave off being poisoned as well in various amounts. Water dried up, changed course or flooded.

The people dropped like flies. Half of the world population was gone, and within twenty years another fourth of it died of illness and sickness. Now, with little to no working technology, there is no known count of the human race. They are scarce, and their companions other humans they find and androids that had been sold on the market, each with varying levels of intelligence. Parts for them are scarce, and each are made for various purposes.

The year is now 5043, forty years after the impact. The world is rough. You are the son of a scientist, father recently dead, and are left alone with an android your father handmade himself. Your job is to survive first, look for civilization second.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:23 pm
I have one rule.

Follow Gaia ToS.

You are the son. Being that your goal is survival, you may or may not travel. it is perfectly acceptable for you to stay in one spot. Be warned, interaction with others may be limited because of this.

Your skeleton must consist of the following:
Name:
Occupation/Trade: (What are you good at?)
Items on Hand: (as many as you can possibly and physically carry without getting tired out too quickly)
Left-aligned image:

You may include anything else if you wish like hobbies and favorite things, whatever you want. But it must contain those three.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:24 pm
Characters:

User ImageName: Momo (Monotai) Greta

Occupation/Trade: repair man

Items on hand: his tools, screwdrivers and various spare parts he can carry around in his bag

User ImageName: Hal

Occupation/Trade: Anything you ask

Items on Hand: First aid kit, food and water rations, spare parts

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:25 pm
Extra space just in case  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:36 pm
User Image

Clothed fingers scraped at the sand like dirt, moving it aside and listening, lips parted and giving a sound not heard by humans. Echo-location, he was looking for something beneath right here. He was close to it. His digging was becoming faster, already having gone one foot deep before he found the white plastic. After a quick analysis he finished unburying it, pulling out the gallon job and analyzing its contents. The blue wrapper had long since faded, only some splotches in the center holding pastels of the original color, and something inside sloshed, something clear. Uncapping it he pressed it to his lips, letting only a drop land on his tongue so the sensors and could analyze. Not the cleanest water, there were remnants of saliva and something sweet, but it was much cleaner than what they currently had. The gallon was only filled about an inch, but this would certainly be enough.

Hal stood, blue eyes scanning the dusty horizon, pausing to look up at the orange and brown sky. His internal database told him it was supposed to be blue, the filter over his own eyes changing and adjusting to try and find the shade, but nothing came up. Lips moved to exhale, pure oxygen being released from them before looking for a heat signature and quickly finding his human companion. "Momo!" he called, volume on his voice speaker raised so he could hear him, quickly jogging to catch up. "Here. I've found water like you asked. Unfortunately I could not find an underground current as we were hoping." And offered the jug.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:45 pm
User ImageMomo had a headache, and it was making him grumpy. He always felt a little sick when they were around the the radiation areas, but this one had been pretty bad and he was feeling it's effects. he'd sent Hal to get water, hoping there was an underground stream, but also to get him and his nagging away for a while. Momo knew he probably wouldn't be alive if it weren't for Hal, but that didn't mean his constant knowing of every little thing wrong with him wasn't annoying. Especially Hal's constant trying to do anything to make him feel better, it was nice to be cared about, but being picked up like some girl and carried to the shade of an old building's ruins had pushed Momo to his limits.

he heard the familiar mechanical voice and lifted his head and smiled a little. Hal worked hard and he tried to prise him when he could, even though it meant little to the android, "thank you, good work." he accepted the jug and took a small drink, careful to not put his lips on the rim. the contents could be safe, but you could never be sure about the jug's exposed outsides. "so no luck with the current? damn, we need to find one soon to refill our supplies. this was a good find, though. any idea where to start next?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:16 pm
User Image

"Thank you, sir." Hal bowed his head somewhat, another motion of thanks, before returning back to his straight stance, listening to Momo speak. Why was he careful to touch the rim? Hal himself had inspected the entire jug, it was fine. There was a little radiation in everything, but plastic was not very absorbent of other chemicals. Did the male not trust his diagnosis?

A quick scan of Momo showed that his body was already working with the water, filters changing to see the heat signature, the cool water definitely cooling down the internal temperature. Hopefully his mood would improve with the water. It was a luxury in this day and age, water or urine were the only possible forms of liquid nowadays. For some unknown reason Momo refused to let Hal filter his urine in to water. Hal had no problems, a tube hidden in his wrist to catch the liquid. Apparently the thought of it 'disgusted' Momo. Why would something for survival be dubbed as disgusting?

"No sir. However the soil I retrieved the contained water from was slightly more moist than the soil a few days back where we found the scrap metal. I believe if we continue on this route we may stumble upon a small underground current. Until then, I am sorry to say that we must ration our water. we may find, however, underground animals the closer we grow, so we will be able to eat again." Well, Momo would. Hal could 'eat' it and store it in a storage tank. Unfortunately the coolant was low, so many things had been turned into jerky.

"The radiation in the air is now at seven percent. I suggest we take a small break while I replenish your oxygen and remove toxins before they become harmful in your system. You will be able to walk another estimated three miles before they start to poison you, sir. Removing your toxins now would give you an estimated seven miles and it would be best to clean the dust from the joints in your arm before it stiffens up. We have no oil and we would waste our water cleaning it out."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:22 pm
User ImageMomo sighed and nodded, "yeah, you're right. should do the breathing thing." he sat up a bit more, getting ready to stand when he was reminded of his arm. he tried to not think about it on most days, on his best days he could forget it completely and on his worst he felt it's heavy weight with every move he made. he wore long sleeves and gloves at all times, even in the worst of the heat, to cover the damned thing. "what about you? need to do any cleaning?" he asked as he stood up and popped his back. he moved to look Hal over, "you were digging in the sand, you should clean yourself too." he tilted his head up slightly, Hal being a few inches taller than himself, and waited, his mouth open, for the cleansing.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:18 pm
User Image "Agreed. Your condition will only worsen." He watched Momo stand, realizing a small second of hesitation after mentioning the arm. He did not like his arm. It was very obvious. Hal could list the reasons he'd heard over and over, and even recorded it so he would never forget, but he could not understand why. That arm had saved him on multiple occasions, and nearly killed him once or twice, but his body was not conditioned to carry the light but strong metal. Why were humans so complex?

"Let me run a quick system check up, Momo." and stood there staring at the red-head, processing power going towards a self-diagnosis. Filters, check, oxygen, check, storage, check, joins and gears in working condition? check. "I am at 97% processing capability. My filters are still in green. There seems to be a small grind in my back left shoulder joint, however it is nothing too concerning at this current time. My hands are still in full capacity and my movement is over all in good condition." He smiled, tilting his head to the side as he did so. "Thank you for asking, Momo." And looked down as he drew closer. "Please remember to breathe upon contact." And gently held his face, keeping him still as he pressed his lips to the other's.

His sensory processors lit up, Hal adjusting his head ever so slightly for minimum leakage. At the first exhale from Momo the android inhaled it, artificial lungs waking up and working quickly to process as much of it back into oxygen, exhaling it back into his human's mouth. This continued for five minutes, making sure to purge as much of the radiation as possible from his body. He felt Momo try to move away but tightened his grip, blinking to say no. This was to be expected, Momo having refused the first cleansing four miles back. He was growing tiled, the android could feel it as he held him in place.

But soon he was able to let go, another quick scan being run before he smiled again. "Your body seems to be in good healthy now. I suggest after ten miles we do the cleansing again." He finally allowed himself to look down at his dusty fingers, slapping them together to remove it. The gloves were fine, and the artificial skin underneath in good working order. "We should continue. I will be on the look out for any possible meals."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:31 pm
User ImageThe first time they had done this, Momo freaked out. It was a kiss for god's sake! but after that, he came to realize this was no kiss, it was touching of opening to opening, an access to his lungs that was more convenient that pressing their nostrils together. he breathed out as he had been instructed, letting Hal do his job. after a while he shifted, standing like that for so long was still uncomfortable, but Hal tightened his grip on Momo's arms and he forced himself to hold still. finally, it was over and he pulled away, his headache gone. "thanks, i feel better, too." he stretched and glanced around before nodding, "yeah, we should get some more distance behind us before nightfall, and we'll need to find shelter, too. still are wild dogs around here that come out at night." they had been attacked their first night and he'd been careful ever since. he started working on cleaning out the joint in his arm as he walked forward, following the line that they believed would bring them to the underground current.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:05 pm
User Image "That's good. There would be need for concern if your feeling of health did not improve if your physical health did. I would have to scan your mind, unfortunately I do not have the equipment needed to gather a sample. Please refrain from catching diseases of the mind." He commented, following in step behind him.

The wild dogs, once domesticated dogs, now going back to their primitive instincts of hunting for survival. Many dogs did not survive, toy dogs, large hefty dogs, only specific breeds used for ranching survived in this area. Perhaps furrier ones existed more north and south, and in the area of impact. However ranching dogs and types of wolvish looking dogs like German Shepards existed in these parts. He'd even seen a few retrievers and even a Doberman.

Some had radiation sickness and while Hal did his best to point out which ones did, Monoki's mind was prone to error, resulting in sometimes killing a diseased dog instead of a clean one due to a misunderstanding. There was always an odd tightening feeling in his chasis at this mistake. Upon self-diagnosis he found it once to be a microchip sparking, other times there was nothing wrong. And interesting bug he would research when they had the time, for now, they couldn't.

Eyes flickered up at the sky once more, filtering once again to try and find an inkling of blue, but the dust that forever permeated the air was thick and refused to move. There was good and bad to the dust and pollution in the air. Because of Helga much of the ozone layer had been destroyed, thus shooting the pollution up. The good was that with the lack of ozone, the dust protected them. Hal refocused on Momo's back, doing a quick heat scan. "If you were to cut your hair, your body temperature would not be so high. Will you allow me to cut it?" There was a high chance the human would decline. A chance above ninety percent.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:18 pm
User Image"Leave it," Momo growled, sick of being told he should cut his hair. "it protects my neck." it was too long, he knew that, but he liked it that way, and the heat didn't normally bother him. "if you insist you can braid it or something at our next break, just no cutting." they didn't have much to do when they walked other than Hal nag him about various things wrong with his body and Momo ignoring him. "hey, mech-brain," he glanced at Hal, "what would you do if we met another android. i mean, it would be one of your people, think you'd, dunno, share circuits or something?" what do androids do when they met another? ignore them? "if we find a city or something, i'll see if i can find you more coolant, you said you were running low, right?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:35 pm
User Image "There are many other useful things we could use to protect your neck, Monoki. We do still have a small supply of fabric. I could fashion it into a scarf or a higher collar for you if you so allow me. We could use your hair as thread." And the 21 year old had some very thick hair. Four strands tightly woven together and you had some very sturdy string. As predicted, Hal was once again shot down in his offer to help cool him off. He moved the bag on his own back, pulling out some of the strands of hair and began winding them together to create said string, listening to the question.

"Sharing circuits would be disastrous, as being different models and myself being a home made model. Being custom built and meeting an android with the same circuits as mine would be very rare. A one in one hundred thousand chance if my probability equation is correct. No, I believe instead of circuits we would trade information on the land and what would be most beneficial." he knotted the ends of the hair turned string and placed it back in the section of the bag, looking up and nodding. "Yes sir. My coolant levels are in the dark oranges. Any food being stored in my storage container is at risk for spoilage. However most of it is much of the food we've dried out, but there are some things which we cannot risk spoiling." The chances of finding a city were low, but the android smiled in thanks at Momo being so kind to remember him and his needs.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:53 pm
User Image"We could, though," Momo said softly, looking down at his left hand, "after all, the same man made us." he shook his head and kept going, "yeah, so that's one of our most important things. finding water, food and coolant. anything need to be eaten soon, before it goes bad? i'm sure you already are, but let's eat that first." thing was, with Hal being so good at everything, it was making it so that Momo didn't have to do anything. he walked the path set by Hal, ate the food he stored and the water he found. without Hal he'd be dead, but his brain was slowly deteriorating with lack of use at this rate. he rummaged through his bag, looking at his spare parts and pulled out two. he started to tinker with them as they walked, "how long has it been since we saw other people?" after his father had died, they decided to leave the hole they had been living in and try to find a place with more people. it may have been a fool's errand, but with the land the way it was, you couldn't live in the same place for long without devastating your food and water supply, so it was common for people to keep moving. at least until you found a good stream and then you hunkered down and protected that stream with your life. unfortunately, their steam had dried up shortly after his father's death. reason number two for their leaving.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:03 am
User Image "Sir?" Hal questioned. They may have been made by the same creator, but considering the materials circuits would still be different. Quickening his step the male-assigned creation was walking besides the human, looking down at his face to read his expressions. "At the moment I am storing the pheasant we caught one month and one day ago. I believe with our water we could make a nice meal for tonight. Unfortunately we will need to find shelter. I believe this to be our primary focus, sir. If not our primary focus, it is in competition with a clean water supply." but now Momo was fiddling with something. His browns turns down at the outer edges before looking around again for something edible.

"Our last encounter with a human was two months and fourteen days ago. An old woman and her company of other humans. She died thirteen hours after we met. Her heart had failed." he explained. "Ryan, Diana and Troy were those in her group. The old woman's title was Grandmother, but I am unaware of her age. Her physical features showed her to be in her seventies, the three with her the eldest was no older than you, Monoki." he recited, going through the saved images in his hard drive. "I am still under the belief that Diana would have loved to reproduce with you. Her body language and the chemicals on her skin signaled as such."  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff