Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Animefest ouob!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fullmetalmaou

Devoted Receiver

10,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:02 pm
I'm going to be attending a anime convention called Animefest in Texas is anyone here going to the same con? ouo if not Have you ever been to a con? What's your favorite moment to a con you have been to?

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:11 pm
Fullmetalmaou
I'm going to be attending a anime convention called Animefest in Texas is anyone here going to the same con? ouo if not Have you ever been to a con? What's your favorite moment to a con you have been to?

User Image

ive never been to one @.@ whats it like going to it ? eek  

AMashedPotato

Pure-hearted Pup

10,200 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Marathon 300

Fullmetalmaou

Devoted Receiver

10,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:16 pm
XxWinter Night AngelxX
Fullmetalmaou

User Image

ive never been to one @.@ whats it like going to it ? eek

Oh man it's so much fun! People cosplay all sorts of different anime characters, video game and original characters X3.

They have panels from official ones showing new anime,to how to panels with cosplay, meet the voice actors panels and even panels you can set up yourself for fun.

Then there's a section where artists can buy tables and set up their art to sell to the general populace outside the dealers room.

The Dealers Room is where they sell all the anime goods: figures, anime, manga, cosplay stuff and more!.

You can also play either table games or video games at the con as well and you'll most likely not get a decent nights sleep till you get home. Also if you ever need tips for cons I could really help you out ouob  
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games