Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sex Education Guild

Back to Guilds

Know your body, love your body, be safe, be healthy, be wise. 

Tags: Sex Ed, Birth Control, LGBT, STDs, Pregnancy 

Reply Sex Education Main Forum
I wonder, how often do other guys get hidden boners when & y

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:20 am
I am curious for whats normal. If I am getitng them too frequently or not frequently enough, either way they are somewhat of a social problem lol. Not fo rme personally but, sometimes if it happens, Im sure this has happened to other guys, where they need to hide it. Im curious what types of situations this usually occurs in for most guys, if its just how the guys turn on, or if they think inappropriately which triggers it, or sometimes it occurs unexpectedly for them or gets in the way for whatever they are trying to do etc.

Not asking if you get boners 24/7 lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:15 am
Sometimes guys get erections when they think sexy thoughts. Other times they get erections for no apparent reason. Both kinds of erections can be especially common and frequent for teens. To hide erections outside of the bedroom, many guys will sit down, put their bag on their lap, cover their lap with their books, think especially unsexy thoughts, or go in the bathroom until it goes away.  

LorienLlewellyn
Captain

Quotable Informer

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:21 am
LorienLlewellyn
Sometimes guys get erections when they think sexy thoughts. Other times they get erections for no apparent reason. Both kinds of erections can be especially common and frequent for teens. To hide erections outside of the bedroom, many guys will sit down, put their bag on their lap, cover their lap with their books, think especially unsexy thoughts, or go in the bathroom until it goes away.
lol, im normal, but like, is it unhealthy or what to always be cautious of it, its sort of rude though to not be cautious of it lol.

Once in high school I had some crumpled paper in the front hoody pocket, and the teacher said something , at the end of class, like 'you dont do that to your little man!' Im like, starign at him, wtf is he talking about, by the time i made it to my next class and sat down i noticed my crumpled paper in the front hoody pocket made it seem like I had an erection lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:51 am
I think it would be unhealthy if you were so consumed with fear of having an erection at an awkward moment that you thought of little else. But I think it's definitely fine to be aware that it may happen, to not want it to happen, and to try to hide it if it does happen.

It's kind of like a girl being afraid of getting her period unexpectedly and walking around with a stain on her pants. It's ok for her to acknowledge the possibility, hope it doesn't happen, and try to hide it if it does. But it shouldn't be all she thinks about or phobia level either.  

LorienLlewellyn
Captain

Quotable Informer

Yanniz

Powerhungry Phantom

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:58 pm
I get about 2 during a normal school day.

Its not like anyone will be staring at your crotch, so if you don't bring attention to it it most likely won't be noticed.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:20 pm
It happens a lot for me in school but i never notice it until i move a bit on my seat but not really something to be worried about  

TediKiller154

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Boulivar

Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:53 pm
It happens pretty frequently for me too, just because I have a high sex drive. I'm pretty athletic as well, so that may have something to do with it.  
Sex Education Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games