Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:55 pm
Update post on page 2!

I need a reply from the staff on this matter. Please read my entire post over and get back to me, here, so that I know how to move forward.

Update: Everything listed below will be completed by me, as my time permits.

I would like to ask anyone who is not staff to refrain from posting here unless you are listed on my owing-list and would like to update something.
If you are another colorist that got demoted to member just like I did feel free to make a similar post of your own in this thread also.

I owe the following work exactly:
- Bribe custom Kalona-Ulun'suti soq & snake familiar for Nymphalidae - Yngvar
- Bribe custom megamutant soq for AislingJuno - Xue Fang
- Staff Credit custom Usdia (half-breed nymph) for Roniel Targaryen - Bilbo Baggins
- RP prize semi-custom draft regular soq for dawns_aura
- RP prize semi-custom regular soq for Kara Asumie
- RP prize semi-custom regular soq for 'Swirly
- Staff Credit custom draft regular soq for Nisshou H - Dis of Erebor
- Staff freebie custom draft regular soq for Nisshou H - Fili
- Staff Credit custom draft regular soq for Nisshou H - Kili
- Posting growths for the following two breedings:
Kamiki - Breeding - Vanrui x Naberius (adult stages; completed but not posted) & Rhyleigh - Breeding - Criana x Ainsley Loren (foal & adult stages; completed but not posted)
- Certing for all stages of the above mentioned breedings as well as for this breeding: CitrusCupcake - Breeding - Sunari x Agamemnon
- Certing for several random pets, stated in the following thread from the given post onward: [ here ]
Only catch up certing from here on out

----------------

But I am now very stuck.

I have obligations to finish this owed work, as is the case in any contract.

But due to being demoted down to member from crew, in short fired before my workload was completed, means that I am no longer legally allowed to use the soquili lines.

I am not trying to stir the pot here, please understand that I am stuck in a really sticky legal place here.

So, I need to know what the current staff wants me to do about these owed pets.

If I am to continue working on these pets, I need express permission from Sirenz (who owns the rights to the lines).
I need her to quote this post for me and give me permission to use the Soquili lines to complete this work.

Otherwise, my work should be transferred over to current staff as I am not legally allowed to use lines as merely a member of Soquili.
I can send along the completed stages of the breedings as well as all forms for the owed customs to whomever would take over. Any uncerts for certing purposes can be found in the shop's photobucket.

I would like to complete these owed pets because not only am I contractually bound to, but I also feel indebted to the customers to finish what I had agreed to take on.
But as it stands, I do not have rights to use the Soquili lines.
I have not been told by current staff that I am not allowed to complete these pets, and I am not claiming such, but it is illegal for someone not on staff or otherwise invited to, to use the Soquili lines.

So I need current staff to let me know what they wish to do on the matter.

Any of the people that are owed pets listed above (or otherwise if I have forgotten anything), and current staff are welcome to post here.

I also invite any other ex-staff that just got fired in the same manner that I did, to post here asking for the same permissions if they so wish.

If any of these owed pets are no longer desired to be completed by me, or otherwise, you may also post and say so here. If you bought a listed pet, I can issue a refund if you would rather that than wait to have your pet completed by me or otherwise.

Until I have express permission from Sirenz to continue, or my work is handed off to current staff, the listed pets are stuck in limbo and cannot be legally completed by me.

----

Including quotes here for the people involved so that they can see this post since the main thread is locked.

Again, please do not post here off-topic, and only if you are in the following list of people, or fired staff that are in this same predicament.
Sirenz
Soquili
Beejoux

Nymphalidae
AislingJuno
Roniel Targaryen
dawns_aura
Kara Asumie
'Swirly
Nisshou H
Kamiki
Rhyleigh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:08 pm
You should be able to finish your workload up without issue and continue to drop things off with the arrival mules. You don't need to be 'crew' in the guild in order to work with the lines, or else guest artists would have no right to do so.

Since you resigned you weren't technically fired, but since you are in fact no longer staff you also do not need access to the staff section of the guild. You should still have access to the DB and the lines so you can finish your work load up, and you should also still have access to the drop off mule.

Additional note. Anyone that was removed from crew in the guild was NOT fired. No one has been fired. Everyone has stepped down publicly in the main soquili thread.  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:13 pm
I would still like my growth; no use for the work to be done on her to go to waste as she will continue to be awesome regardless of what happens.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:17 pm
Thank you Bee, but I still need express permission from the person who holds rights to the lines. Which in this case here at Soquili, is Sirenz and Sirenz alone as she has recently reminded everyone.

My resignation was to be effective upon completion of my workload. I have not yet completed my workload, thus I have been prematurely fired.

Guest colorists are invited in to use the lines and thus are granted permission to use them. This is all that I am asking for, but the only person who has rights to the lines and thus rights to hand out rights to the lines is Sirenz.

---

Most definitely, Kamiki. It is completed and should just be a matter of either me dropping it off or somebody else on staff when this gets sorted, so no fear there, as it was completed before any of this happened.  

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:21 pm
What you're doing right now is starting undo drama and creating a fuss for no reason. If those of you that have resigned and have work owed were indeed"fired" the passwords to the PB DB and Drop off mule would have been changed immediately to prevent you from logging into them. They have not, you have access to everything you need to complete your work load.

There is nothing in the staff section of the guild that anyone needs in order to fulfill your obligated work load.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:31 pm
I politely disagree with you Beejoux.

I am not causing drama, I am asking current staff to make a ruling as to whether they want to take over my workload or if Sirenz wants to grant me permission to complete my work on the lines that she holds rights to.

You are seemingly getting emotional and worked up over this, so I would suggest you back away and take a moment to calm down.  

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:35 pm
I am giving the current stand point of the shop and the staff on this matter.

There is no reason this couldn't be taken to pms with Sirenz or myself.

If there continues to be an issue in here then I will lock this thread.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:38 pm
I actually have to agree with DD with this. Sirenz has flipped out on the smallest things, and what has been done here is to reassure we do not step on HER toes.

Most of the stuff I owe is breedings, but I am also doing Uta's Kalona freebie for the work done in the Kalona event.

So I guess it's better that I have permission as well.

edit; I forgot to mention I owe 2 certs from non-breedings as well as all the breeding ones o.o

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:41 pm
For anyone that would feel better having express permission it would be more effective to simply PM sirenz.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:42 pm
I don't understand how it's not easier to just reply to this thread giving all that have decided to step down permission?

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:43 pm
If the issue gets resolved somewhere other than here, please inform me of who will be doing my custom.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:05 am
Random question

beejoux

How do earned credits work for past staff members? I realize this is off topic, so feel free to PM me, but I thought it applied to most people in here and was curious <3 I don't plan to abandon the shop as a patron.  

slimycrow

Original Codger

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:12 pm
DD you can take me off of the list. No need to be on it. Please and thank you.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:29 am
Kara Asumie
DD you can take me off of the list. No need to be on it. Please and thank you.

Can I just get a quoted confirmation for this, please, Kara?

You, Kara Asumie, are agreeing to nullify your freebie custom as you no longer wish to receive it. If you agree to this, I, Darkmoon Dancer, will be removing it from my owed workload list, and will thus no longer be upheld to completing it.

Thank you for reading this all over =)
- DD  

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Sirenz

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:47 am
Yes all ex-colorists may complete work owed. if not i can give the customer a refund out of my own pocket and put up a gmail address. i just do not want to be on gaia anymore for now. i been treated so badly and a user is threatening my RL safety.  
Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff