Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[prp] Not so traditional tea party[Mooncake/Latte][Kindness] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:41 am
Latte put her thinking face on. She didn't really trust others when it came to brewing her beverages, but a foal certainly won't be doing that anyway. While she didn't really relish the idea of someone else working in her shop, little Mooncake seemed ready and willing to learn, rather than just wanting a job for the sake of pay. Hm.

"I don't see why not," she said after a time, her expression morphing into a smile, "You can work in return for the tea you take, and then if you really like it you can help out some more, how's that sound?"

cursedandwandering

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:20 pm
grasshopper pie

"Ah. Great! I can clean things for you or something." Mooncake smiled, eager to help and especially to repay Latte's act of kindness. He stared at the counters, tables, and cases, wondering if he should just start wiping them down now while she explained what she knew about tea ceremony.

"So," he clapped his hooves together. "How do we start?"

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:09 pm
"Well, um..." Latte mused. She'd thought that her knowledge of tea was all that was expected of her, in this situation. Truth be told, she didn't know a whole lot about the actual tea ceremonies themselves. It seemed like knowledge saved solely for the people who partook of them. On the other hand, the foal may be talking about beginning to work with her, and she would much prefer to have some time to think it over and make some room for him in her schedule to train.

"I'm sorry, little Cake. I'm not sure I understand what you're asking."

cursedandwandering

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:24 pm
grasshopper pie
We can end this whenever you like ~<3

"Oh. Oops." Evidently the little colt was getting ahead of himself. Mooncake blushed, embarrassed. "I mean, about brewing the tea and stuff. If that's ok with you." He cleared his throat as he peeked up at her.  

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:53 pm
"Oh! Oh, alright. Well, if you want to use a bag, and we can make those for anything, then you can use any pot, cut, brewer..." latte began, and traveled to a further shelf to retrieve a glass tea pot.

"These are good for blooming tea, though! You can also add a filter and brew loose leaf. Oh, oh, but--"

The lesson would continue well past the end of lunch, and Latte wished the colt goodbye in a rush of incoming customers, leaving him with each tea, a well-sized glass pot, and an infuser. Perhaps having some help wouldn't be such a bad idea, she thought as the counter was rushed.

cursedandwander
How's that? o:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:53 pm
grasshopper pie
perfect <3 thank you

As the rush swarmed in Mooncake frowned. With a small pout the little colt turned to his new teacher, thanking her and bowing before making his way out. He didn't want to get in the way of her business. Hopefully he'd learn how to help out soon so she wouldn't have to handle such a rush all by herself.  

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
My Little Phony

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers