Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Netherworld (Witch & Demon World)
Herald the Kishin and Emma's Realm Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 7:40 pm
Emma
Bakeneko
User Image

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down...

User Image

You stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day, whats lost can be found
You stand in the rain...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Emma put her fingers together and began moving them in her hands. "Ah... well... Ellise seems really cool. She has this ability where she can put this awesome looking armor with different abilities on... and she has this really interesting angelic wavelength that I have never heard of or smelled before..." she explained as she looked at her hands. "She just seems really strong and confident and she looks really really beautiful inside and out... and yeah... But I have my intellect so I should be proud of that."

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Sabrewolf123

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 12:37 am
fluffy ghoul

User Image

User Image

User Image

Never Again...

Herald listened to Emma quietly for a moment before shaking his head. "That's not true. Emma, you're beautiful and you don't need to compare yourself to some angel. Not to mention, you have two different forms and each one is unique in its own way. I bet she can't turn into a multi-tailed cat. You too are strong and confident. Did you see yourself in the future? Your power was overwhelming and you were able to raise both our children on your own." He squeezed Emma gently. "There's no reason for you to think of yourself any less than her. You should be proud of everything you are, no exceptions."

Will I be bound in chains

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 4:34 am
Emma
Bakeneko
User Image

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground

User Image

You won't drown
You stand in the rain...

Emma paused as Herald spoke before giving another weak laugh "There isn't anything physically attractive about a large two tailed cat..." she said jokingly. She was quiet for another moment as she stared at her hands. She seemed to have a hard time with her own confidence. That was probably the biggest weak point she had. "Thank you though..." she said finally, though she still seemed a bit down.

Sabrewolf123

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 11:41 pm
fluffy ghoul

User Image

User Image

User Image

Never Again...

Herald shook his head, lifting up Emma slightly and kissing her on the lips. "Emma, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever known. You have no need to compare yourself to anyone. From your ears to your tail there is nothing I want more than you. I'm the luckiest man in the world to have you as my fiance and someday soon, my wife."

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 11:50 pm
Emma
Bakeneko
User Image

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground

User Image

You won't drown
You stand in the rain...

Emma stared up at Herald with a rather stunned expression on her face as she wasn't sure what to say. This was one of the first few times Herald had really made a direct comment on her being pretty let alone the rest of the things he said. In fact this was one of the first times anyone had ever complimented her to that extent. She finally snapped out of it when she felt her face heat up and quickly looked at her hands again, still a little too shy to say anything for a moment or two. "O-Oh... T-Thank you... very much" she stuttered as she played with her fingers again and was trying to hide a smile.

Sabrewolf123

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 12:16 am
fluffy ghoul

User Image

User Image

User Image

Never Again...

Herald took one of her hands in his, giving her a smile. "No need for thanks, it's true," he told her. He kissed her on top of the head before leaning back against the trunk of the tree. "And you're good to me too, Emma. I appreciate it."

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 10:33 am
Emma
Bakeneko
User Image

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground

User Image

You won't drown
You stand in the rain...

Emma squeezed Herald's hand slightly with hers as he spoke and kissed her head. She felt like she was grinning like an idiot at the moment but she didn't really care. Emma leaned back against Herald again before looking up at Herald with a smile still on her face. "Well yeah, why wouldn't I be good to you? You are great," she complimented.

Sabrewolf123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:49 pm
fluffy ghoul

User Image

User Image

User Image

Never Again...

Herald raised an eyebrow as he heard Emma's response. "I'm great...?" He asked. "How am I great? Apparently in the future I left you and the children alone and traumatized my son. How is that great?" It seemed as if Herald had been taking the revelations of their fate in the future harder than he had let on.

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:56 pm
Emma
Bakeneko
User Image

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground

User Image

You won't drown
You stand in the rain...

Emma leaned her head back to look up at Herald as he spoke about the future. She smiled slightly "I am not talking about the future you. I am talking about you," she corrected. "We all make mistakes. Some are bigger than others. We had a chance to see any mistakes we would make in the future and we can correct those before they become an issue," Emma said in an attempt to cheer him up. "No matter what your decision is to correct the mistake your future self made, I will back you up on it."

Sabrewolf123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:53 pm
fluffy ghoul

User Image

User Image

User Image

Never Again...

Herald gave Emma a small smile. "Thank you," he replied, sounding sincere. "I couldn't have asked for a better partner...or fiance." He squeezed her gently with his arms. "No matter what, I'll always take care of you and our children. I'll never leave you alone."

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:59 pm
Emma
Bakeneko
User Image

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground

User Image

You won't drown
You stand in the rain...

Emma grinned up at Herald "I'll hold you to that then," she told him. After a moment, she shivered again and puffed her cheeks out "Why am I so cold? I hate being cold," she huffed with a pout on her face as she moved her arms around herself. She looked up at Herald again "Help me not be cold," she told him teasingly.

Sabrewolf123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:16 pm
fluffy ghoul

User Image

User Image

User Image

Never Again...

Herald gave Emma a smile. "Well, it sounds like you need a warm bath or a warm bed. Your choice," he replied, his smile turning into a small grin.

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:30 pm
Emma
Bakeneko
User Image

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground

User Image

You won't drown
You stand in the rain...

Emma glanced to the side as she thought for a few moments "Um... A bath sounds like that would work!" she said before looking back up at Herald again. "Either that or you could just turn into your wolf form. I'm sure your fur would warm me up really quickly," she said jokingly.

Sabrewolf123

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:01 pm
fluffy ghoul

User Image

User Image

User Image

Never Again...

Herald nodded. "Perhaps after the bath," he told her with a smile as he stood up, lifting her up with him. He walked back through the field and up the stairs into the fortress. He took her through the hallways and into their bedroom setting her down once he entered the bathroom that was connected to their bedroom. The faucet of the bathtub slowly turned and hot water began flowing into it. Steam slowly started to waft through the room. "Already feeling better?" He asked playfully.

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:12 pm
Emma
Bakeneko
User Image

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground

User Image

You won't drown
You stand in the rain...

Emma giggled in reply before Herald picked her up and carried her to their room. Once Herald set her down and went into the bathroom, Emma slipped off her shoes, ears twitching slightly as she heard the bath getting started. When she heard Herald, Emma snickered "Sure I do," she replied as she began removing her top.

Sabrewolf123

Netherworld (Witch & Demon World)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games