Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Netherworld (Witch & Demon World)
Herald the Kishin and Emma's Realm Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:15 pm
Emma
Bakeneko
User Image

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down...

User Image

You stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day, whats lost can be found
You stand in the rain...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
A grin appeared on Emma's face as Herald scratched one of her ears. She opened her eyes and continued smiling at him "I am feeling well. How about you?"

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Sabrewolf123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:05 am
fluffy kaiju

User Image

User Image

User Image

Never Again...

Herald returned Emma's grin. "Same," he replied. "It's good to be home. With you." He looked back up at the ceiling, folding his arm back behind his head. "Certainly better than that Machinist place. Saint Clara certainly thought highly of herself, centering her sun around her tower..."

Will I be bound in chains

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:06 am
Emma
Bakeneko
User Image

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground

User Image

You won't drown
You stand in the rain...

Emma sighed as she recalled everything with the Machinists. "She was pretty insane... and powerful. That isn't a very good combo," she said before she was silent for a moment. She glanced up at Herald then as she laid there "Do you remember anything from when Saint Clara started controlling you?" she asked.

Sabrewolf123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:58 pm
fluffy kaiju

User Image

User Image

User Image

Never Again...

Herald nodded. "Not a good combination at all." He frowned as he tried to remember what had happened when Saint Clara had controlled him. "I remember grabbing her and trying to crush her and then....I was in front of you and my claw was raised." He thought for a moment. "I...didn't hurt you...did I?" He asked worriedly.

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:02 pm
Emma
Bakeneko
User Image

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground

User Image

You won't drown
You stand in the rain...

Emma smiled slightly after Herald asked if he had hurt her. She shook her head "You didn't. Even if you did, I could take it," she told him. She decided not to say that he had attacked her quite a bit at first. She didn't want him to feel bad since it really wasn't Herald's fault.

Sabrewolf123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:44 pm
fluffy kaiju

User Image

User Image

User Image

Never Again...

Herald looked at Emma for a moment longer before his expression softened. "Okay," he replied. "I'm glad." He turned and looked back up at the ceiling. "Saint Clara had terrible power to be sure. I'm glad she's gone."

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:47 pm
Emma
Bakeneko
User Image

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground

User Image

You won't drown
You stand in the rain...

Emma's smile grew slightly as Herald relaxed. She nodded "Yes. That is one less psycho we need to worry about," she joked before moving a bit closer to Herald.

Sabrewolf123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:29 am
fluffy kaiju

User Image

User Image

User Image

Never Again...

Herald nodded, giving Emma a smile as she moved closer to him. He slowly reached out and put his arm around her, drawing her against him. "Agreed," he replied simply.

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:14 am
Emma
Bakeneko
User Image

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground

User Image

You won't drown
You stand in the rain...

Emma continued to smile as Herald pulled her against him. She draped an arm over him while her gaze shifted to outside which was still dark. "I feel bad about that one girl though... that got killed by Saint Clara... she didn't even see it coming," she muttered as she thought about Becky.

Sabrewolf123

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:44 am
fluffy kaiju

User Image

User Image

User Image

Never Again...

Herald paused as he thought for a moment before remembering Saint Clara's final act of cruelty. "Ah yes," he replied. "The human girl who served her. A cold way to die for sure. But that's what she gets for serving one such as Saint Clara."

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:41 am
Emma
Bakeneko
User Image

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground

User Image

You won't drown
You stand in the rain...

Emma was silent for a moment or two "The Nazis made german schools teach children their messages, pushing their views onto their children. Basically all of these children were taught to act as the superior race. Because they were not taught anything else, they assumed that what they were doing was genuinely right. At a certain age, children don' understand the concept of right and wrong very well. So when you teach them that killing these people because they are not as 'superior' as you are then they develop into a man or a woman that thinks such things," Emma explained as she stared off into space as she thought about it. "The Machinists did the exact same thing with their children from how it looks. I could have saved that girl from Saint Clara's assault and she still would have thought I was trash and her leader was a God."

Sabrewolf123

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:54 pm
fluffy kaiju

User Image

User Image

User Image

Never Again...

Herald nodded as he thought. "I see," he replied, thinking for another moment. "So you're saying Saint Clara killing her was doing her a favor? I suppose it's not so bad when you look at it that way...."

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:06 pm
Emma
Bakeneko
User Image

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground

User Image

You won't drown
You stand in the rain...

Emma was only silent in reply. Sure killing her seemed like the best option. That still didn't change the fact that that was a rather sad thing.

Sabrewolf123

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:05 pm
fluffy kaiju

User Image

User Image

User Image

Never Again...

Herald was silent as well, looking up at the ceiling as he thought about The Machinist Order. "Unfortunately, some of them seem to have escaped," he noted. "They may perhaps become a problem in the future..."

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:08 pm
Emma
Bakeneko
User Image

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground

User Image

You won't drown
You stand in the rain...

Emma nodded "They are going to think that we destroyed their home... so I am sure they will be coming to Death City eventually to avenge their organization and so called 'Saint'" she replied with a small sigh. Her ears pinned back slightly "So we still have to worry about them..." she muttered.

Sabrewolf123

Netherworld (Witch & Demon World)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games