Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:08 am
cursedandwandering
I've got it. ;P <3

"Bad luck, it's mine you little-ack!" Shrill X was abruptly removed from above Mooncake and set aside where she couldn't do any more damage.

"What on earth is going on here?" Lullaby quickly checked over his daughter, realized she was fine and then moved to assist the Flutter. "A-are you okay? Oh dear... oh Shrill, you have to be gentle."

Shrill X pouted. "I was going to buy this book for Singsong but he tried to stop me."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:32 pm
Ruriska
Yay reasonable adults!

Mooncake gasped for air and scrambled away now that he was free from the heavy weight of the large foal on his tiny frame. As he looked to gaze upon his savior he sputtered. He'd never seen an adult that wasn't a flutter before. This stallion was huge. No wonder he was able to move this little filly off of him.

"It's my favorite book in the store..." He mumbled, embarrassed by his actions now that he was in front of an adult. What if his mother found out?! She would certainly tell him that he had no right to the book and that he should behave in front of customers, even if they wanted his favorite book.
"I'm ok..." He pouted, "sh-she wanted to buy..."

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:30 pm
cursedandwandering

Lullaby sighed. "Shrill honey, I'm sure you can find another book for Singsong. If it's going to make someone else upset, it's really not worth fighting for, okay?"

Shrill X didn't reply, just stared at Mooncake as if she wanted to murder him.

Smiling at the Flutter, Lullaby picked and offered him the book. "There you go."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:16 pm
Ruriska

Mooncake was too focused on the dirty looks that were coming from the filly to really pay much attention to the adult that had rescued him. He cowered under her glare, sore from being squashed by the larger girl.

"N-no. She can have it," he squeaked. The little colt nosed the book away, back in the girl's direction. He didn't want to know what she'd do if he just pranced away with the book, smug as he would like to be. Maybe he'd get lucky and it's new owner would take good care of it and let him read from it sometime.

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:30 am
cursedandwandering

Shrill X caught a look from Lullaby and said, very loudly, "maybe I don't want it anymore. If you like it so much, I bet it's a crappy book anyway."

Her father sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:13 am
Ruriska

"Wh-what?" Mooncake spluttered, unable to believe what the little filly was saying. "This is the best book in the whole shop!" He stomped a hoof, but it wasn't particularly impressive given how spindly his legs were. "And i said you could take it!"  

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:10 pm
cursedandwandering

"I don't want it! You're the crybaby, so you keep it!" She looked ready to shove it down his throat if he kept arguing.

"Alright now, no more yelling." Lullaby intervened. He smiled at Mooncake. "It's very generous of you to offer the book, but it's fine if Shrill chooses another one. Maybe you would like to come over and all read together some time?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:22 am
Ruriska

Mooncake scrunched up his face, not sure what he should do now. He felt guilty and he didn't like it.

"Umm..." The little colt bites his lip, having a hard decision. "How about she takes this one and i maybe come over and tell her about the stories in it? I don't know." He squeezes his eyes shut, flailing to push the book away.

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:20 pm
cursedandwandering

Lullaby glanced at Shrill X and was quiet, deciding he'd let her make the final decision.

Shrill X gave a very big, over-exaggerated sigh. "You are so annoying. But fiiiine. I'll give this stupid book to Sing Song and then you can come over and read it with her or whatever, okay? Can we go now? I'm sick of looking at-"

"Alright, let's be off," Lullaby cut his daughter off, picking up the book and leaving the children so he could pay for it. "Go wait for me outside."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:58 pm
Ruriska
We can end this whenever you'd like/now if you want ruri baby

Mooncake frowned, feeling somewhat ashamed of himself for being so selfish. At least he was trying to make up for it? The colt sighed, hanging his head as the filly gave her angry acceptance.

"Sorry..."

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:00 am
cursedandwandering

"Yeah, yeah..." Shrill X shrugged off his apology, but at least she didn't look made anymore. "Well, see ya." She'd had more than enough of the whole thing and without another glance at Mooncake, she took off outside.

RP Complete.
Generosity learnt!

My Little Phony

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas