Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JESUS <3 counter
  +1
View Results

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:24 am
And in that day shall ye say, Praise the Lord, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted. Sing unto the Lord; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth. (Isaiah 12:4, 5 KJV)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:07 pm
And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind. For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things. But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you. (Luke 12:29-31 KJV)  

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:34 pm
Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God. (2 Corinthians 1:3, 4 KJV)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:32 am
Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls. (1 Peter 1:8, 9 KJV)

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:18 pm
In that I command thee this day to love the Lord thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the Lord thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it. (Deuteronomy 30:16 KJV)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:48 pm
For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. (2 Corinthians 5:14, 15 KJV)

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:39 pm
Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: (Ephesians 1:9, 10 KJV)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:00 pm
And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one. (John 10:28-30 KJV)

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:00 pm
And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith. (Galatians 6:9, 10 KJV)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:10 pm
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. (1 Corinthians 10:13 KJV)

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:07 pm
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen. (Ephesians 3:20, 21 KJV)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:47 pm
Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. (1 Corinthians 1:10 KJV)

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:42 pm
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. (Psalms 1:1, 2 KJV)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:04 pm
Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus: That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. (Romans 15:5, 6 KJV)

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:56 pm
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings. (Jeremiah 17:9, 10 KJV)

Gaian Community Christian Church Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff