Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JESUS <3 counter
  +1
View Results

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:50 pm
But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. (Luke 6:35, 36 KJV)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:47 pm
Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. (1 John 4:13-15 KJV

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:43 pm
But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks. (Ephesians 5:3, 4 KJV)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:55 pm
This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. (Galatians 5:16, 17 KJV)

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:07 pm
My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. (1 John 2:1, 2 KJV)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:03 pm
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world. (1 Peter 5:8, 9 KJV)

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:50 am
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. (James 1:5, 6 KJV)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:47 pm
For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God. (John 3:20, 21 KJV)

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:40 pm
For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. (Romans 8:6-8 KJV)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:36 pm
I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. (Ephesians 4:1-3 KJV)

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:34 pm
Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord. (Romans 5:20, 21 KJV)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:55 pm
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. (Hebrews 13:5, 6 KJV)

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:31 am
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. (1 John 2:15, 16 KJV)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:06 pm
But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee. For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield. (Psalms 5:11, 12 KJV)

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:08 pm
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6, 7 KJV)

Gaian Community Christian Church Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff