Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JESUS <3 counter
  +1
View Results

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:33 pm
I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive. (Acts 20:35 KJV)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:46 am
But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; (1 Corinthians 1:27 KJV)

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:24 pm
Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: (Colossians 1:15, 16 KJV)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:55 pm
Love does no wrong to one's neighbor [it never hurts anybody]. Therefore love meets all the requirements and is the fulfilling of the Law. (Romans 13:10 AMP)

destinyshope7

Ohana_Okazaki
Captain

Conservative Gawker

5,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:06 pm
I find it awesome that you continue to post great Bible Verses. Keep up the good work! You never know who might stumble upon these and get a really good Word from the Lord!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:13 pm
Ohana_Okazaki
I find it awesome that you continue to post great Bible Verses. Keep up the good work! You never know who might stumble upon these and get a really good Word from the Lord!

THANK YOU emotion_yatta  

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:02 pm
And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. (Jeremiah 29:13 KJV)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:09 pm
And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it. (Mark 8:34, 35 KJV)

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:24 pm
If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? (1 John 4:20 KJV)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:13 am
With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness. (Isaiah 26:9 KJV)

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:10 pm
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: (Colossians 1:16 KJV)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am
But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked. (1 John 2:5, 6 KJV)

destinyshope7

Ohana_Okazaki
Captain

Conservative Gawker

5,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:28 pm
I'm sneaking in here~My church had a great passage today in Sunday School:
"O Lord, you have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O Lord, you know it altogether. You hem me in, behind and before, and lay your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high; I cannot attain it. Where shall I go from your Spirit? Or where shall I flee from your presence? If I ascend to heaven, you are there! If i make my bed in Sheol, you are there! If I take the ings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me. If I say 'Surely the darkness shall cover me, and the light about me be night', even the darkness is not dark to you; the night is bright as the day, for the darkness is as light with you: Psalm 139:1-12

How awesome is it to know that the creator of the whole world thinks of us and is always there for us!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:47 pm
Ohana_Okazaki
I'm sneaking in here~My church had a great passage today in Sunday School:
"O Lord, you have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O Lord, you know it altogether. You hem me in, behind and before, and lay your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high; I cannot attain it. Where shall I go from your Spirit? Or where shall I flee from your presence? If I ascend to heaven, you are there! If i make my bed in Sheol, you are there! If I take the ings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me. If I say 'Surely the darkness shall cover me, and the light about me be night', even the darkness is not dark to you; the night is bright as the day, for the darkness is as light with you: Psalm 139:1-12

How awesome is it to know that the creator of the whole world thinks of us and is always there for us!

AMEN!  

destinyshope7

Gaian Community Christian Church Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas