Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sex Education Guild

Back to Guilds

Know your body, love your body, be safe, be healthy, be wise. 

Tags: Sex Ed, Birth Control, LGBT, STDs, Pregnancy 

Reply Sex Education Main Forum
v****a questions.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

taking-risks

Friendly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:16 pm
The other day I was masturbating, and usually I'll finger myself and play with my c**t at the same time. But this time, I wanted to try using something "bigger" instead of my fingers, so I grabbed this long plastic thing I had in my room, and it wasn't too big, but I guess it was too big. It wouldn't even go in my v****a, because it was too big. I can usually fit a finger or two in there, but now i'm scared that I'm never going to be able to have sex.

(I'm a virgin)

I guess i'm just wondering if this is normal, or if this is a problem.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:50 pm
Vaginas are stretchy, like elastic. But in order to stretch properly, you need to be sufficiently lubricated, aroused, and relaxed. If you were trying to insert something new and were kind of nervous or unsure about it, that could have been enough to cause you to tense up, which would make insertion difficult.

So there is probably nothing wrong with your v****a. You will probably be able to have sex just fine. Always make sure you're well lubricated, aroused, and relaxed before you try to insert anything. And always make sure that anything that you insert is clean and safe for your v****a. If you still have trouble with insertion even when you're well lubricated, aroused, and relaxed, then talk to a doctor about it.  

LorienLlewellyn
Captain

Quotable Informer

Little-Lenah

Incredible Lover

15,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:18 pm
When I was first experimenting with stuff, I found I could fit very little in. (All I had on hand was one of those fat glow sticks at the time. It barely fit. Honestly though, it wasn't very smart of my 13 year old self) But I kept playing, and found the more I got accustom to putting something in, the easier it became to stretch it.

So if you want to explore, do so. It's good to learn about yourself. Get relaxed, get comfortable. If you find it hurts, set it aside and come back another time.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:01 am
LorienLlewellyn
Vaginas are stretchy, like elastic. But in order to stretch properly, you need to be sufficiently lubricated, aroused, and relaxed. If you were trying to insert something new and were kind of nervous or unsure about it, that could have been enough to cause you to tense up, which would make insertion difficult.

So there is probably nothing wrong with your v****a. You will probably be able to have sex just fine. Always make sure you're well lubricated, aroused, and relaxed before you try to insert anything. And always make sure that anything that you insert is clean and safe for your v****a. If you still have trouble with insertion even when you're well lubricated, aroused, and relaxed, then talk to a doctor about it.

Thank you so much!  

taking-risks

Friendly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

taking-risks

Friendly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:02 am
Little-Lenah
When I was first experimenting with stuff, I found I could fit very little in. (All I had on hand was one of those fat glow sticks at the time. It barely fit. Honestly though, it wasn't very smart of my 13 year old self) But I kept playing, and found the more I got accustom to putting something in, the easier it became to stretch it.

So if you want to explore, do so. It's good to learn about yourself. Get relaxed, get comfortable. If you find it hurts, set it aside and come back another time.

thanks! heart  
Sex Education Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff