Submit

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:57 pm
User ImageGaladriel of Dorthonion was gracefully danced through the mists around the lake. She liked this place even if it was where her mother was attacked before. It was romantic in her mind since it was also where her father had been present to save his love and fend the monsters off. Giggling she wondered how her mother viewed the whole thing beyond what she said. That was something Galadriel noticed her mother, what was spoken and what was thought might well be different things. No that wasn’t right it was the same thing but only a third of what was thought ever actually came out. Oddly enough all of it was loving. How one person could always be so loving seemed odd to Gala even if it was her own mother. At least her father Sven was more along normal lines.

The soft soil underneath was slightly torn up as she moved but it was ok since in a few days you’d never even notice. She started to hum and sing softly to herself while her mind wandered over her family and thoughts of finding a way to surprise them for a game or gathering. Family was so important to her mother and father that Gala was considering a surprise to find more family of either parent since her father had been part of a herd before his tragedy and surely her mother had family somewhere.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:13 am
Aidrian had been enjoying a nice solitary swim, enjoying the cool water over his back. He was about in the middle of the lake when he saw something on the bank prancing in the mist. How strange, he thought, and decided to check it out. He swam silently and slowly to the water's beginning, checking to make sure there wasn't danger before he exited the water. The noticed that what he had seen was just a mare, playing in the mists. He stood there, not meaning to seem like a creeper, but he just watched her. That's when he heard her humming and it seemed to draw him in. "Do you find comfort in these mists?"  

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:25 pm
Hearing a voice in the mist the dancing stopped and so did the humming. Gala had herd stories of her father defending her mother from monsters who had come out of the mist. Not having anyone to protect her she simply froze for a moment before looking around pawing at the ground softly in an inexperienced guard stance. “Who goes there but isn’t seen?” Oh she felt a bit silly for asking that but she wanted them to know that she couldn’t see them if they were good and if they were bad well they would know they couldn’t be seen so she should be ready for an attack. Her tail curled up before whipping down like an angry cat.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:31 pm
The mare stops in her tracks and the humming stops. A sense of loss fills him as such a beautiful sound was cut off due to his words. His eyes take in the mares figure as he takes note of her body language. Defensive, yet inexperienced in fighting. A soft chuckle comes from him and he takes a step closer. "You can stand down. I am not here to attack you." Moving closer his shape starts to be seen. He stops and shakes himself. Droplets of water coming off his coat and wings. His mane and tail hang down damp from his swim. The ends dragging along the ground. He is sure that there will be some twigs and leaves hiding amongst the strands of hair once it dries. There always seems to be anyway.  

Cheyriddle4
Crew

Shameless Kitten

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:07 pm
Cheyriddle4

As the shaped began to come into view she bulked and backed a few steps even if the deep tones were soothing. “Good.” She peered into the mist trying to make sense of the moving parts that were near the body. They seemed attached to the body, like giant bird wings. Her tail curled slowly while she tried to figure it out. It was clearly a he and he sounded like he was dragging quite a bit. Maybe he was a monster after all. “Stay put right where you are unseen stranger thank you.” She danced to his side away from the lake trying to get a good look at him. His shape was so unknown she wanted to creep closer. Snorting very softly she dared to prance forward a few steps. Her movements were not graceful on purpose but simply the way she moved. As though each leg had a spring in it and her legs were made of young saplings eager to sway in the softest of winds.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:23 pm
Aidrian tilts his head slightly as the mare backs away. He did say that he didn't mean her harm. Yet he can understand her hesitance to stand down and her fear. Yet she is unlike any other he has encountered before. Her horn is long. Much longer than his own and her tail is thin and only has hair at the bottom. It lashes like how a cat's would. When she tells him to stop he does as she bids. As long as he can keep her calm than that is good. He doesn't want to be stabbed. That horn looks like it could do more damage than he could ever do."As you wish." He stands still and watches her. His wings ruffle as some water seemed to have stayed on them. Yet he doesn't dare stretch them out and flap them. That would probably startle the mare. As it is, she seems to be looking at him as if she has never seen wings on an Azerin before.
Reoakee

Cheyriddle4
Crew

Shameless Kitten

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:03 pm
Cheyriddle4

“A name to call the seen one would be nice.” He listened to her! A monster wouldn’t listen they would be mean and use force. It was something that was clearly known so he couldn’t be a monster at all, just a bit odd. Crossing one foreleg over the other she dipped her head until her horn touched the ground. “This one is Galadriel of Dorthonion.” Voicing her own name was light and whimsical loosing the edge of distrust and uncertainty that had been present before. She moved closer to the male swaying a bit as she did. She could see that his sides had bulk and they were feathered wings. She stopped and tilted her head staring making her curly mane bounce about her head almost like her hooves moved. He had a horn but it was short and he had something in his mouth that was strung long his neck. “Are you hurt? There seems to be something… on your face.” She moved her jaw a bit to hint to him that that’s where it was at.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:14 am
Reoakee

A name to call him by hmmm? Well he can certainly comply to that. Yet he is distracted when she bows her horn and introduces herself. The manner in which she had introduced herself is a bit odd to him. Unusual sight to see."It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Galadriel of Dorthonion. I am Aidrian. My apologies for scaring you." He has no idea what she thought when he was approaching her. Maybe that he was an evil sixer? Who knows. Yet the fact still remains that he made her scared or at least defensive.When she asks if he is hurt he is a bit unsure what she is talking about. Yet the next part explains it. Laughing he shakes his head."No no no! I am not hurt. This bridle was given to me from a young two legged being. I think for some kind of token of thanks for helping him."  

Cheyriddle4
Crew

Shameless Kitten

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:54 am
Cheyriddle4

Aidrian. That was a pretty name; very short though like her sire. She blinked and moved closer to examine the bridle. She had never seen a two legged being before. She knew of them of course since her father Sven had much contact with humans, her mother even had some contact but not nearly as much. Galadriel had no contact so far herself but she was very curios. “You are forgiven for setting me to unease.” She was still watching the male with a high level of interest. “Perhaps you should be at ease yourself?” She nodded her head toward his wings. That’s what they were she was sure.

She pranced about feeling the energy of fear finally fully dissipate leaving her with an abundance of will to move and stand still. Whenever her tail touched the damp grass it made a small hiss.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:06 pm
Reoakee

Aidrian waits standing still as he lets her inspect the bridle. He has no intention of startling her even if she has let go of the suspicious tone of voice. He nods. It is good to be forgiven for such a thing. Even if it is considered a small thing."Thank you. It was never my intention to harm nor scare you." A slight chuckle comes from him as he is given permission to move. First thing he does is ruffle his wings and then flaps them. Water flings from his wings."My apologies. I took a swim earlier and my feathers need some drying." Her movement is very.... bouncy. Lively even. Perhaps she is just a cheerful mare.  

Cheyriddle4
Crew

Shameless Kitten

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:00 pm
Cheyriddle4

Feathers must take forever to dry. That was perhaps one reason why she was glad she didn’t have any. Not only that but the male had so much hair with his mane and tail that wet he looked like a water monster. She smiled kindly at him. “That is known now. And there is no reason to apologize. We have met one another now and no harm is meant on any side. All is well.” He was a very interesting male. “One poses a thought in more polite terms of conversation now. Your horn is very short.” She was happy to have a conversation and the greatest target of interest was currently a bit soggy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:08 pm
Aidrian nods and gives a smile. The other's way of speaking is very formal from what he noticed. It is interesting to say the least. "Indeed. Now if only my hair would dry. That would be splendid." He isn't too worried about his wings as much. It isn't as if he will be flying in this mist. With low visibility he might just fly into a tree if he did! He laughs at the short horn comment."Yes in comparison my horn is very short. Though perhaps it is better that way. I wouldn't want to get stuff with my horn in a tree if I happened to run into one while flying." Tilting his head he steps closer."Are you from around here?"

Reoakee

Cheyriddle4
Crew

Shameless Kitten

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:26 pm
Cheyriddle4

She giggled at his comment. Dry hair might be a good thing for him, because right now he looked so silly. She nodded to his comment not in the least bit intimidated by his moving forward. “Yes. My sire’s herd travels and this is one of their favorite spots to stop by.” So perhaps calling her small family a herd was a stretch but in a way they were. Her mother and father kept an eye out over her siblings and kept them all out of trouble. “Still I am most curious. Has such a thing happened where your horn has ever wound tangled amongst things from flight?“ Her eyes widened and she could almost see it happening in her mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:29 pm
Cheyriddle4

She giggled at his comment. Dry hair might be a good thing for him, because right now he looked so silly. She nodded to his comment not in the least bit intimidated by his moving forward. “Yes. My sire’s herd travels and this is one of their favorite spots to stop by.” So perhaps calling her small family a herd was a stretch but in a way they were. Her mother and father kept an eye out over her siblings and kept them all out of trouble. “Still I am most curious. Has such a thing happened where your horn has ever wound tangled amongst things from flight?“ Her eyes widened and she could almost see it happening in her mind.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cheyriddle4
Crew

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:29 pm
Smiling at the giggle that comes from Galadriel he finds it to be somewhat musical. Though he always enjoyed other's laughter as it usually is a sign that they are happy."This is a nice place. Very intriguing. The mist gives it an air of mystery. Must look beautiful when it is all bright and sunny." Bursting out laughing he recalls two separate times where such instances happened."Oh yes. Twice that happened to me. Mostly when flying amongst tree's especially willow trees. Though I dearly love willow tree's.How about you? Ever get tangled? Considering your horn is quite longer than mine you must have gotten tangled with something. Or perhaps that is just me."
Reoakee

Open / Private RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces