I normally don't do this, but for the past year? I have neglected Mana because he wasn't growing and I felt I couldn't find things for him or I'd hold people up. Now I find myself staring at an adult I didn't notice was there and feeling like I lost precious time with him. So I want to make up for lost time and dedicate a whole thread to him so all attention is on him. He is still in my main plot thread if you want to get him through there and see my other SoA. They have their own specific plots, as well, but Mana also has a quest to fulfill that I'd like to get at. <3

User ImageUser Image

I can play him as puppy or adult. Those are the only two stages he has. I know his puppy better. Adult Mana is still forming a muse, but he shouldn't be too different. He was always like your typical child in that he was very curious about the world around him. But instead of asking questions, he sought the answers for himself. From an early age he had a fascination with the dead. Being a predator it didn't scare him, of course. But neither did he see every dead creature as a potential meal. He saw it as a potential learning experience. He would poke and prod and dissect it to learn how it worked, all the while talking to it as if it were still alive. Though he was a bit of a loner, he was still lonely. The only time he felt comfortable was around corpses. This fascination was to last until Juv when he'd realize the living could be just as interesting. He began to look at certain creatures and ask himself why they did certain things they did. His fascination with death was mostly satisfied and pushed aside in favor of studying the rest of the world around him.
As an adult, I can see him having a perfect balance between the two. He still talks to the dead and feels more comfortable around them than the living.

As with Nyota members, Mana is nocturnal. He dislikes the searing sun on his dark fur.

He is also a Seer and rather secretive about it due to the fact he gets his visions through touch. And when you spend much of your time touching dead animals, well...A gift tends to start looking less like a gift and more like a curse you wish to keep to yourself.

The Quest

Pack tradition requires Mana to leave and go on a quest of self-discovery to find his constellation in the sky. Likely, it will have something to do with balance. How I just have a vague idea of. Too vague to try to explain. Since he doesn't have adol art, I'm going to say he's been in the roguelands for a very long time and just hasn't been able to find the answer before he fully grew. I imagine it will be quite difficult, but will probably revolve around his fascination with life and death.

What I require from you are rogue interactions. They don't need to be anything special. They can have purpose or just be random. Either works.

I'm also open to other plots, but all save his quest are listed in my main plot thread.