Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians of Florida

Back to Guilds

A place for Floridians to meet other Floridians! 

Tags: Florida 

Reply Gaians of Florida
Coral Springs?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spinz96

OG Noob

16,575 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:54 pm
Anyone from Coral Springs? xp  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:39 pm
I lived in that area a long time ago.  

Blufoo

Celestial Elder

Spinz96

OG Noob

16,575 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:40 pm
Blufoo
I lived in that area a long time ago.
xD Im going to be in 11th grade in the upcoming school year so Im looking forward to hopefully going to UF for college and changing areas but still living in Florida since I love the theme parks here, plus if i lived more north, i may be able to visit Georgia...if thats possible Lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:43 pm
Spinz96
xD Im going to be in 11th grade in the upcoming school year so Im looking forward to hopefully going to UF for college and changing areas but still living in Florida since I love the theme parks here, plus if i lived more north, i may be able to visit Georgia...if thats possible Lol.

Enjoy your Junior year. I went to Spanish River in Boca many moons ago. 11th grade happened to be my happiest high school memory. 3nodding  

Blufoo

Celestial Elder

Spinz96

OG Noob

16,575 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:45 pm
Blufoo
Spinz96

Enjoy your Junior year. I went to Spanish River in Boca many moons ago. 11th grade happened to be my happiest high school memory. 3nodding
Really? I think its going to be my most stressful year, I got SAT comming up, 4 AP classes, and other amazing stuff burning_eyes crying cry emo but it'll all be worth it in the end blaugh rofl mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:21 pm
Oh man! I grew up in Coral Springs. Was there this past week helping my dad get some stuff outta the attic and to get a passport!

I graduated from Coral Springs Charter School and go to UCF now. I'll be graduating this spring! biggrin  

cuppacats

Cat

Gaians of Florida

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces