Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Giving and Getting (DarrenxRosy)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:14 am
Darren couldn't sleep - well, to be more accurate - he hadn't been able to sleep all night. It was now well into the morning but still he couldn't rest. Sitting up with a grumble, he pet the head of Fang, who had looked up from the side of the bed he'd been laying on.

Getting up slowly, he moved over to his eyePhone and dialed his sister's number, then attached a text. It was slow going, but he thought he was getting better at this whole, writing thing.

Text to Rosy
Can't sleep - want to hang out?

With that, he slumped into his chair and sighed, rubbing his eyes with a hand.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:58 am
Rosy didn't sleep, in fact every night she basically just stays up and watches Bootube on her PreCee until it was time to go grab something to eat. Humming along to a song, she glances at her eyePhone sitting on the bed as it goes off next to her. She arched a brow a little confused for a moment. Spinar was asleep, so she knew it wasn't him.

Picking it up, she blinks a couple of times before her eyes went wide. She was actually in shock to see the message and who it was from. Not because it was her brother, but because she actually didn't have to uncode it.

With a smile, she felt pride as she quickly writes her own text back to him. the whole time she was slipping off the bed and making her way to her shoes. Sending it off, she pauses long enough to pull on her shoes before she moves over to her bed and looks under it. Carefully she pulls a medium size sleeping minipet into her arms.

Moving to the door, she juggles the minipet carefully as she pulls the door open then close behind her. No way was she floating, so instead she just walks.

Text to Darren
Sure, meet you outside? Oh and keep your eye close, I have a gift for you.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:09 am
Darren looked down at the text, then slipped the phone into his pocket before walking out of the dorm. Heading to their usual meeting spot, he plopped down on the ground and closed his eye, waiting for Rosy to show up. He knew he wouldn't have to wait long, Rosy was very good about showing up when he asked her to hang out.

He sat there still as a stone, barely breathing as he cleared his head, trying to get his body relax from the day. It wasn't like he'd been doing much - but all the same, he still felt like he'd been working really hard.

Maybe it was all the spelling and reading practice - maybe that was taking hi tole.

Humming softly to himself, he wondered what it was she wanted to give him.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:23 pm
It took Rosy a little longer to get up from under the catacombs then she expected. Course with the minipet she was carrying, it made kind of sense. Stopping for a moment to let the minipet down, she kneels down beside it as she glance around for her brother before she finally spots him. She wasn't going to deny, it was odd seeing him sitting there so calm. Normally he was always so worried about her and everything around them.

So to see him, actually relaxing. It made her smile for a moment, before her attention turn back to the minipet that nudges her.

With a smile, she runs her fingers through his fur before she nods "Go snuggle up to your new owner." tapping him on the head, she motions to Darren. The minipet gives a playful growl before taking off in a run towards Darren.

Just before it got to him, it leaps into his lap. It gives a small yip before laying down in his lap.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Torvil
Surprise Darren!

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:16 pm
Darren had not been expecting to be attacked as he sat there, so his body remained stock still for a moment before he realized that he was not actually being threatened. Looking down at the Corpse Reviver, he smiled broadly and reaches down, scratching the canine mini behind the ears. "Why hello there, are you lost little fella?"

Darren didn't know why he was drawn to the canine minipets more than other types - it might be their fierce loyalty and ease to train - but when it came down to it, he would spend all day with the canine type pets over any other.

Darren slowly looked up and around to see if he could find the mini's owner, blinking for a moment as his eye fell on his sister. "Oh, hey Rosy - sorry, I got mauled by this little guy here and didn't notice you show up..."

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:55 pm
Rosy chuckles as she smiles down at her brother "That's because I told that little guy to go tackle his new owner." she pauses for a moment, before she looks down "It took me a bit, but when I found him..I knew he would be perfect for you." she was honestly hoping she was right, that this little minipet would be a perfect companion for him.

Slipping down tot he ground, she takes a seat on the grass as she looks them over for a moment. It wasn't a big thing, but she knew her brother always wanted minipets of his own. So she was determined to help him out as much as she could.

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:14 pm
"You... you mean I can keep him?" Darren asked, jaw agape as the corpse reviver gnawed playfully on his hand. He wasn't about to correct the behavior just yet - because he was still shocked. "I'll take good care of him, I promise!"

He scooped the canine mini into his lap and hugged it close to his chest, his face buried in the fur. His heart felt funny. All warm, and fuzzy. He didn't know how to describe the feelings he was having at the moment.

So this must be what happy felt like.

Looking up from the furry creature in his lap, he smiles at his sister. "Thank you, Rosy. This really means a lot."

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:46 pm
Rosy just smiles as she watch her brother play with his new companion. It was an amazing feeling, knowing for once she done something for him. He was always doing things for her, and she never had a chance to do anything for him when they were home. That was changing now that they were at school. She was gonna repay him as much as she could.

"Your welcome Darren, I'm glad you like him." she chuckles before pulling her knees up to her chest. She kept quiet, just watching for the most part.

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:01 pm
Darren continues to pet the Corpse Retriever for a time, his mind not even on the fact that this was some sort of repayment for his past work for his sister. That had been what was expected of him and he would continue to do what he could for her provided she let him. It wasn't a big deal for him at all. All he wanted to do was make his sister happy.

To be fair, he was overjoyed that she had thought of him, had given him a gift and he wanted to pay her back. But he had a feeling, deep down in his rotten little heart that she wouldn't allow it. This was her gift to him, something she'd never been able to do before today.

Better then, not to tarnish it with talk of repaying the favor. Bowing his head a moment, he chuckles softly. "Do you want to help me name him?"

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:09 pm
Rosy arched a brow at his question before she simply shakes her head "Nope, he yours to name. Beside haven't I helped you name enough of your pets already?" she teases before she leans back on her elbows. Crossing her legs, she glance up towards the sky for a brief moment. Her thoughts going towards Spinar for a moment before she looks to Darren.

She needed to tell him, simply because if he found out by accident.

She knew it wouldn't end well...

"So..um...I have something I need to tell you...but you can't write mum and tell her." she paused, chewing on her bottom lip for a brief moment "At least, I am asking you not as your mistress as mum put it...but as your sister."

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:28 pm
Darren wasn't sure how, but in two sentences Rosy had managed to torpedo his happiness and send it sinking slowly down into the depths to be lost amongst the other hulking wrecks of his emotions. Sitting up straighter, he gently nudges the mini off his lap. "Enough, Biter."

Yep, Biter - because Darren failed at naming things. He ruffled the mini's fur, making sure it had stopped nipping at his hands and was sitting calmly next to him before he once again gave his sister his undivided attention.

"I'm listening," He said. "I'm not going to tell mother anything you don't want me to Rosy, so what's going on?"

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:35 pm
Rosy knew she might have soured Darren's mood, by not helping him name the new companion. It was part of them learning to be independent though, wasn't it? With a small shrug, she grins at Biter. No the name was perfect for the little creature. If Darren saw what the thing did to her desk, he would agree as well.

Turning her red eyes back towards Darren, she could only nod once she realized she had his attention. Her bottom lip was pulled between her teeth as she chews on it for a brief moment.

Taking in a long breath, she sits up as well before she composed herself "I've made a contract with Siku. We have a friends with benefit thing going at the moment. I thought it would be right for you to know, so you don't find out by accident." there she said it, now he knew.

Just to prove she wasn't kidding around, she shifts so her back was to him. Lifting the back of her shirt just enough so he could see the demon mark on her back "You can't tell mum, if she finds out..." she already knew what would happen, and it wouldn't be good for her.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:43 pm
Darren didn't say a word for a moment, just watching his sister in what would probably be misunderstood as anger or upset. In reality, Darren was just so completely flabbergasted by his sister's declaration that it was all he could do to not gasp out loud.

When he saw the demon mark on her back, he nodded slowly, then scooted over to her and gave her a hug, resting his head on her shoulder.

"I won't tell mom," he said, his voice quiet before he gave her body a squeeze. "You're a my sister, and I am happy that you are happy. I may not particularly like Siku, but if he is who you want to be with - then I am behind you one-hundred percent."

It was his job to support her choices - even if he didn't agree with them. If she had made a contract with Siku, that was her choice and he would abide by it. "Just be careful, okay?"

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:46 pm
Rosy returns the hug before she pulls away from Darren "Siku is different when its me and him. I mean, we have fun. I knwo it looks like he picks on me, but its not the case when we hang out alone." she didn't know how to explain it without feeling her cheeks darken some.

"We just...click...and its nice honestly."

She was relieved when Darren said he wouldn't tell their mother. So much that she gives him another hug before she stands. Brushing herself off, she grins "Now we just need to find you a ghoul to make you happy. Or a boil, which ever you prefer." she teases him as she holds her hand out towards him.

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:47 pm
Darren smiled weakly and took her hand, slowly allowing himself to rise with her assistance as he nods his head. "A ghoul... I think. I don't really find other boils attractive. I really do not see what you see in Siku but I will take your word on him being an okay boil."

He looked down at Biter, who was currently chewing on his pant leg, he shook his head, leaning down to gently grab the mini by the scruff. "No Biter, bad." He said in a stern tone.

"Thank you again... for Biter." He said to his sister, cradling the mini close to his chest. "It really does mean a lot to me."

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff