The Harem King

Kawaii Seeker

8,725 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:25 pm
I have a question for you guys..
Who is your favorite champion and what kind of build do you use whee ?
Mine is Nautilus because he's tanky, has a lot of cc and contributes to the team a lot. His hometown is hook city, if you know what I mean wink
I usually build Nautilus as a tanky support so i give my lanes almost all the kills biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:19 pm
Ezreal because he can be built in so many ways biggrin Blue Ez, triforce ez, ap ez, jung ez, tanky ez :O maybe support?  

mmhm cookies

MilkyKhajit

Dapper Wife

13,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:53 am
What Ez Wrong
Mine is Nautilus because he's tanky, has a lot of cc and contributes to the team a lot. His hometown is hook city, if you know what I mean wink
I usually build Nautilus as a tanky support so i give my lanes almost all the kills biggrin
hey! I didnt realize that you were in this guild too. i'm in the other league guild also. umm... i like to play.... Karma, because she's a b***h. lol ap mid karma. I don't only play one champ though, but she has to be the most fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

MilkyKhajit

Dapper Wife

13,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

The Harem King

Kawaii Seeker

8,725 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:42 am
Noriax
What Ez Wrong
hey! I didnt realize that you were in this guild too. i'm in the other league guild also. umm... i like to play.... Karma, because she's a b***h. lol ap mid karma. I don't only play one champ though, but she has to be the most fun.

I've never tried ap mid karma surprised i've only tried support once and I failed horribly so never played her again razz  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:14 am
fav champ would be janna :'D i main support and she's is the champ i'm most comfortable with ^_^ and dat a**
support build sightstone locket shurelyas aegis if the jungler's not gettng it morellos if we're ahead etc  

HyeMi

Bobannan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm
Thresh/Morgana. I love the versatility with Thresh and his kit is amazing. Morgana because she was my first main.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:18 am
HyeMi
fav champ would be janna :'D i main support and she's is the champ i'm most comfortable with ^_^ and dat a**
support build sightstone locket shurelyas aegis if the jungler's not gettng it morellos if we're ahead etc

Riot took out Runic and now aegis builds into the locket  

The Harem King

Kawaii Seeker

8,725 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

The Harem King

Kawaii Seeker

8,725 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:20 am
Bobannan
Thresh/Morgana. I love the versatility with Thresh and his kit is amazing. Morgana because she was my first main.

Thresh is fun if you can land Hooks razz and Morgana is fun too especially her shield hah  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:20 am
What Ez Wrong
HyeMi

NOOOOOO but runic <3 v.v i saw that today when i played aram i thought it was like that aram-only so i didn't question it sad  

HyeMi

The Harem King

Kawaii Seeker

8,725 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:42 am
HyeMi
What Ez Wrong
HyeMi

NOOOOOO but runic <3 v.v i saw that today when i played aram i thought it was like that aram-only so i didn't question it sad

Yeah :/ without runic I have to get a new item in my jungle and support build D:  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:51 am
Top: Vi, because she has a good number of gap closers, high damage, and a snazzy pair of sun glasses.

Mid: Cassiopia, high damage, an AOE petrify ulti, lots of harass, and large amounts of kite make her my favorite mid.

Jungle: Zac or Hecarim. Zac becuase he has lots of ways to get where he needs to go, and doesn't require any mana/ stamina. and i love hec because once he's built he's nigh unstoppable.

ADC: Urgot, because he does tons of damage, and he doesn't even need a trinity force (; His ulti is the only thing i have an issue with, but it can be used to great effect in multiple situations.

Support: Lulu is simply amazing, loads of different ways to save people, she has an ap buff, an auto buff, cc, and is just all around a wonderfully cooky champion.

foiter

Taken Nymph

The Harem King

Kawaii Seeker

8,725 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:00 pm
Eira Wynter

What hero do you hate playing against when you play as cass?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:19 am
What Ez Wrong

Most mid champions i'm able to trade well with, but if i had to choose one that really annoys me i'd have to pick Kassadin, i can harass him non-stop early game, but come mid to late game he always manages to get feed (as any good kassadin usually roams for kills if they fail at mid.) at which point he just over powers me.. because he can rift walk out of all of my attacks. -_-

foiter

Taken Nymph

The Harem King

Kawaii Seeker

8,725 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:27 pm
Eira Wynter

I guess I'm going to buy Kassadin then haha  
Official League of Legends Guild Main