LoL Guild for the Gaian Community of LoL Players 

Tags: League of Legends, Online Gaming, MOBA, Multiplayer, Riot Games 

Reply Official League of Legends Guild Main
Any Zyra players out there?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stop being so active in the guild damn it.
  +1
  NOOO BRING THE GUILD TO LIFE~~~~
View Results

wolferonic

Lavish Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:37 am
Sooh, I'd like some tips on playing Zyra as a mid and a support.
If Im right, you combo like this w+e+w+q+R and then win the game right?

Also, Im a big fan of twisted treeline, did two AP games there, first was 7-1-7 which REALLY boosted my "LoL ego" and even though my friends said it was pure luck, I went in the game as ap zyra the next time and got completely demolished 2-8-9. The part here is that we were premade. in my team there was Jayce and Darius aswell. ON THE ENEMY TEAM THOUGH: LEONA, THRESH, NAUTILUS. Damn they made me cry focusing a flowergirl. And in the end our Jayce DC'd classified_mcsourface

Ok, tl:dr I need help on both AP and Support Zyra role. The long text were my two first games in PvP as her (TT).
Help, please? classified_jet  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:57 am
OMG DO NOT GET ME STARTED ON ZYRA. I'VE BEEN MAINING HER SINCE SHE WAS FREE IN WEEK 2 THIS SEASON.
*clears throat* Sorry about that. Anyways, no. That is not the correct combo for Zyra, unless you have terrible timing. If you put down your seeds first, the opponent would know the area to avoid, thus making harder to land your skills. You had the right idea, just put the seeds after your e and q. So proud of you, it irritates me how people don't snare before their ulti. You know her ulti works right? Put down plants, then the ulti, and then watch your babies become yordle-eating-plants

LtBunsBuns

Shirtless Gekko

wolferonic

Lavish Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:35 am
LtBunsBuns
OMG DO NOT GET ME STARTED ON ZYRA. I'VE BEEN MAINING HER SINCE SHE WAS FREE IN WEEK 2 THIS SEASON.
*clears throat* Sorry about that. Anyways, no. That is not the correct combo for Zyra, unless you have terrible timing. If you put down your seeds first, the opponent would know the area to avoid, thus making harder to land your skills. You had the right idea, just put the seeds after your e and q. So proud of you, it irritates me how people don't snare before their ulti. You know her ulti works right? Put down plants, then the ulti, and then watch your babies become yordle-eating-plants
I know that thats what you are supposed to do. Common logic as it seems. Thanks for bothering to check this though. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:49 pm
wolfertons

Also, if you accidentally place a seed, try to use it as bait. Like some enemies will try to step on it and when they do, release hell on them. Oh and no problem.  

LtBunsBuns

Shirtless Gekko

wolferonic

Lavish Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:56 pm
LtBunsBuns
wolfertons

Also, if you accidentally place a seed, try to use it as bait. Like some enemies will try to step on it and when they do, release hell on them. Oh and no problem.
Did that last game emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:02 pm
wolfertons

emotion_kirakira So proud of you. Welp, I don't have any more tips to give you now ,unless you want me to give you my build. Enjoy playing Zyra! Hope you can find more ways to use her kit!  

LtBunsBuns

Shirtless Gekko

wolferonic

Lavish Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:08 pm
LtBunsBuns
wolfertons

emotion_kirakira So proud of you. Welp, I don't have any more tips to give you now ,unless you want me to give you my build. Enjoy playing Zyra! Hope you can find more ways to use her kit!
Im just going to go and evolve a build of my own, yay! whee  
Official League of Legends Guild Main

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff