Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Zeal: Niflheim's Final Stand (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:24 pm
User Image
Hubert Oswell
Strahta Military Lieutenant
♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋
Asgard-Luin House of Salvation || Gaius and Serenity

Of course he would go with them. I was a very logical thing to do. And, he had grown fond of travelling in a group. Traveling alone was lonely, but combine that with being in a foreign world....Well, it was a frightening thought. Serenity suddenly put her foot down about sharing a room with a couple of strangers and Hubert sighed. "We can each get our own room or have the men in one room and the wo...man in another. I did some investigating and found my home shares the same currency as this one. We have plenty of gald." He had to catch himself. He almost said "women", which he was used to.

[ ooc ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:08 am
LUTZ
Where: Luin
With: Sheena

Lutz shrugged in respone to Sheena's answer and he put a hand to his chin ''Thank you, looking at this map; I think I may head north-west'' he turned and started to walk but stopped as he thought of something ''Do the energies of defeated monsters create currency upon their death here also?'' he asked Sheena, Since I don't know this place I had better not ask to do anymore of my normal work...

OOC: had a headache yestaday which is why I didn't post then [that and I was working on something for my DA]
iProject Angelus

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Red Lastalia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:19 pm
User Image
Gaius
King of Rieze Maxia
══════════════════════════
Location: Asgard-Luin House of Salvation | Company: Serenity and Hubert

Serenity had a point. They needed money to get rooms at an inn. Gaius turned his attention to Hubert as he mentioned the currency and how he had that covered. Gald? It's used here and in Hubert's world? Does that mean our homes have some link? That was strange. He'd have to find out what else they shared. "It would save gald to buy two rooms, and Serenity wouldn't have to share a room."

OOC --

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:09 pm
User Image
Hata no Kokoro
The Expressive Poker Face
~
Current Mask: Fuku no Kami - Humor/Laughter

Company: Daermod and Chani

Daermod asked her how she changed her masks, to which Kokoro giggled, now wearing her Fuku no Kami mask. "Heehee, magic!" Kokoro giggled about her joke for a few seconds more before properly explaining her masks, no changing it back to the womanly mask. "Well, I have all these masks in my possession, well, they are me; without them I would cease to exist." Kokoro told him.

Chani also requested that she go with them to a place called Asgard. Her brother was against it for a little bit, but Chani managed to make him give in. Kokoro thought on this for a second, and since she had not better plans (that she could remember) she nodded, putting on her Hyottoko mask.
"Sure, that sounds good to me~" Kokoro said to them. Before they'd leave, Kokoro would look out on the lake once more, just to get a nice serene picture of what a lake looked like.  

Youkai Saint

Generous Mage

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500

Lord Lee Major

Devoted Bibliophile

10,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:37 am

Lord
«The Wild»

╔══════╗
Current
╠══════╝
Company:Dart and Gilgamesh
█▀██▀██▀██▀██▀██▀██▀██▀██▀██▀██▀██▀██▀██▀██▀█

Lord nodded before glaring at the now announced Gilgamesh, "Berserker and ranger are such ugly words. I prefer the term, 'instinctual pugilist' if you mind." Something about this man was continuously rubbing him the wrong way. If it wasn't the fact Lord needed to get out of the forest he would have left Gilgamesh as soon as he made his appearance.

"Also," Lord gave Gilgamesh a look over, trying to find some Identifying mark, "Brush-top, I'd rather see most of these 'forest critters' roasting over an open fire before going into my gullet... from what I've seen of them they look mighty tasty compared to the animated I'm used to seeing." he stated before stepped away and sniffing the air and kneeled down placing his ear to the ground. "Not sure about any dungeons, but an Exit be... that way!" He pointed in a seemingly random direction as he got up. "CHARGE!" He ran straight to where he pointed. Little did they know were headed toward the nearest hamlet.

█▄██▄██▄██▄██▄██▄██▄██▄██▄██▄██▄██▄██▄██▄██▄█

Lee
«The Strategist»

╔══════╗
Current
╠══════╝
Company:Vash

Lee notice the quick change of Vash's face, but with him being emotionally inept he quickly disregarded it. Upon entering the village he notice several large palm trees behind some buildings, meaning that this town was likely an oasis in a large desert biome. "I suggest finding out where we are... then find some donuts that you appear to be so fond of." Lee had over there small travel that staying with Vash would be the smartest move so far the man appeared to have a caring personality, he'd be able to keep him from making a mistake... whatever that could be.

Major
«The Knight»

╔══════╗
Current
╠══════╝
Company:Yoko and Maiku

Major nodded towards the two as they stated there names. Upon hearing Maiku's suggestion he reached into his pocket again and started pulling out Weapons, clothing, hats and other items considered 'wearable' in Gaia and started tossing them into a now growing pile. "Go ahead and look through I'm sure I'll have something that will fit the requirements." he scratched his cheek and looked away sheepishly.

((OOC: so the pocket dimension wasn't all powerful, so sue me))

RP_Master_Jak

iTheGoddessMartel

Evilweirdo 0

((OOC: Yeah... sorry it tooks so long sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:11 pm
User Image
Rhone Craft
Location: The World Tree | Company: Pissed-off blue-haired guy...and friends. (Yuan, Kratos, Azura.)

Rhone raises an eyebrow at Yuan for a moment before going completely deadpan.
"Hey, don't give me that look. I got serious for a reason. There's something in the center of those corruptions I can't explain. At first all you see are shadowy faces, but then everything changes. You have any demons in your past? Any mistakes or bad choices? Loved ones lost? Those...things will take every fear, doubt, regret, or guilt you've ever experienced...and make you experience them again. They'll even dig up things you thought you'd forgotten...when I mentioned I'm uneasy about going back in one of those, it isn't because of fear of losing control. Even with something that can break the source inside, in order to actually do anything, we'd all have to face our demons...and win. Problem is..."
He tips his hat down to hide his eyes.
"They don't fight fair. They pick your one weakness...one choice you couldn't bear to make, and force it upon you. It's not something I want to experience ever again..."

Azura Cantarella

Fedora Warrior
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:51 pm
SCYTHE
Where: Triet
With: Vash and Lee are nearby

Scythe stood up and smiled clapping his hands with glee, he had thought of a way to spread the water around, he chanted as strange dark purple runes surrounded him then pointed into the air above the water causing a large lance of darkness to crash into the lake with a resounding splash, the black fox giggled and clapped his hands together ''That was great! but not nearly big enough...I'll just need to drop it from a higher point...'' he started chanting again this time taking far longer, he whooped with joy as another lance appeared high above and headed for the lake

OCC: No refrences to the townspeople cos he's kinda ignoring them
Evilweirdo 0
Lord Lee Major

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:21 am
User Image
Vash the Stampede
The Humanoid Typhoon

"You're buying me donuts? What a nice guy!" Vash seemed to have gotten over whatever had been troubling him. He smiled and waved to some people who greeted them at the entrance of town, seeming quite optimistic about his upcoming time in town.

Hearing a loud splash, he looked over to see what was going on. Perhaps it was an enthusiastic diver in an oasis, or even a fountain. To his dismay, it was nothing of the sort. A dark lance had appeared in the air across town, and it wasn't entirely clear to Vash (what with the buildings in the way) that it was over a body of water this time. "What is... Lee, I can't ask you to get involved, but..." Now in a hurry, he pointed at the lance and shouted "Aaaah! Everybody, look at that scary thing over there!"

With many now-panicking townspeople alerted by his exaggerated yell, Vash took advantage of the distraction to start running toward the site of the descending lance. If Lee saw him go, keeping up would still be a problem; Vash was running at a speed that few humans would be able to match.  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:15 pm
User Image

User Image Dart Feld User Image

Swordsman of Revenge

Currently With: Gilgamesh, Lord

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dart blinked a bit. "Oxyale?" The thought of Gilgamesh traveling back into the rift was a nice thought, though his main priority at the moment was to get out of the forest. For now, he could use all the help he could get. He glanced over to Lord when he mentioned that the 'forest critters' seemed tasty in comparison to something called the animated. "If you were able to summon a 'forest critter', I think a bird would come in handy. Though what are these animated you mentioned?" He asked. When Lord pointed in a direction to go, he followed after him. It seemed random, though he would have to put his trust in Lord's abilities to get them out of the forest.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
☆ ★ Krystal ★ ☆
Telepath

Currently With: Jade, Zaul, Soul, Maka

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

Krystal frowned slightly as Zaul had mentioned about where herself and Jade were from to Maka, then shook her head slightly. "It's quite alright, Zaul." She then looked to Maka. "Quite interesting that we're in the same boat, yet we're from worlds foreign to each other." She said. The blue vixen listened curiously as Zaul spoke about the Heroes of Regeneration, and nodded in agreement to Jade's suggestion on seeking out one of the heroes. However, it would seem that Zaul didn't know the heroes' current whereabouts. "Perhaps by going to one of the heroes' hometowns, we may have a clue as to where to find them." She rubbed her chin in thought then glanced over to Maka. "I would assume that whatever phenomenon that caused the Otherworldly Gate to go haywire, may have affected its power. That could probably be why we weren't all gathered at one general area." It was then the waitress arrived, and seemed nervous towards the blue vixen. She then shook her head in response to the waitress's question. "I'm not really hungry myself. Water will do."

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:19 am
User Image
Serenity Kaiba
Kaiba Corp. Heiress
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Where I Am Asgard-Luin House of Salvation | Who I Am With Gaius and Hubert | How I Feel Content
Polymerization
███████████████████

What was...gald? Was it gold but said differently? What was the point of that? Well, she couldn't really argue since it was still money in the end. When Gaius shared his thoughts on the room thing--which she noticed Hubert correct himself and noted to ask about it later, Serenity smiled. She didn't need to share a room! That was great! Though, being the only girl was awkward. "Whatever saves money, I guess, right?"  

Lunia Lovelace

Hilarious Hunter

1,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:37 am
User Image
Gilgamesh
The Famed Swordsman!!

Gilgamesh did not indicate what Oxyale was, instead focusing on Lord. "Instinctive? Well, sure, you're bound to stink a little after engaging in pugilism." When he was called "brush-top," he started stepping around and bobbing his fists as if he were one himself.

"What? Who're you callin' brush-top?! Do you take me for some kind of trendy cleaning instrument?! Why, I oughta..." Rather than fully making like a pugilist, however, Gilgamesh stopped and watched as Lord pointed and ran in a random direction, followed soon after by Dart.

"Huh, I could get used to these guys. No match for my chosen rival, but not bad folks. Now, it's a shame to waste such a good opportunity for a soliloquy, but I can't let them get too far ahead. Wouldn't want to get their hopes up, heheheh..." He assumed a runner's starting pose, then set off after the pair. "Onward, comrades!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:56 pm
User Image
Hubert Oswell
Strahta Military Lieutenant
♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋
Asgard-Luin House of Salvation || Gaius and Serenity

Hubert agreed with Gaius. He hadn't even thought of that. Though, he had enough to buy them each an individual room, but then there went supplies. That was something they needed. "You have some form of defense, don't you, Serenity? I'll do everything I can to keep you safe if not, but it would be easier if you had a weapon for the cases where I can't." If she didn't have a weapon, they could probably buy her one in Asgard. A dagger or a short sword. Of course, she could also be more comfortable with gauntlets. They'd just have to figure it out.

[ ooc ]

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

iProject Angelus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:23 pm
User Image
Sheena Fujibayashi

Defeated energies? She wouldn't put it like that. "Monsters often end up with a lot of stuff to loot from travelers they kill. Mostly gald, though there's also supplies like gels and life bottles. Even a stronger weapon if you're lucky, though how that happens, I don't even know. Maybe there is some sort of energy involved, though I doubt gald and supplies are simply...created."

OOC --

ShadeKyubi

User ImagexxUser Image
Daermod Arlic and Chani Arlic
Location: Lake Umacy Lake Umacy | Company: Chani and Kokoro Daermod and Kokoro

Without the masks, she'd cease to exist? That sounded like a terrible life to live. It could be a curse or....Maybe that's just how she was born. But, are there any cases like that? Hm....This is peculiar. Daermod watched as Kokoro looked at the lake again, and she looked like she'd never seen a lake before. Who was this girl, and where was she from? "...You're really not from around here, are you? I've never seen anyone look at a lake like that." Then again, before Lake Umacy, the only lake Chani had ever seen was the lake the Ymir Forest and Heimdall were near. Lake Umacy was a much beautiful place. "I heard there used to be a unicorn here, but it left when it was freed. That's what Daermod found out. He studies a lot. All work and no play. Are you ready to go, or do you want to watch the lake for a bit still?"

OOC --

Youkai Saint

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:44 pm
User Image
Serenity Kaiba
Kaiba Corp. Heiress
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Where I Am Asgard-Luin House of Salvation | Who I Am With Gaius and Hubert | How I Feel Content
Polymerization
███████████████████

Serenity smiled at Hubert. He was serious for someone so young, but he was also a gentleman. Sort of. At least he admitted to keeping her safe, though she wasn't necessarily defenseless. "I'll be fine. I have switchblades, though I don't know how effective they'll be against monsters. There aren't any real monsters were I'm from. Just a game. They're not something we have to worry about. Anyway, lets go!" Serenity went to the door, obviously eager to explore this new world. She would have her own stories to tell her father and her own kids when she got home. This was going to be exciting!  

Lunia Lovelace

Hilarious Hunter

1,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:25 pm
LUTZ
Where: Luin
With: Sheena

Lutz point a hand to his chin as he thought of something ''I wonder how they carry the items...do they eat them? what a disturbing thought'' he didn't like the idea of using something that had been in a monster's guts but he didn't appear to have a choice, he had heard tales of mages that had been blasted to other worlds by their magic and it seemed that he too was in another world, the thought scared him somewhat as none of those mages had yet returned, he headed to the westen exit to the town with Sheena noting the curiousity of the villagers as he did so It seems I was right, though I wish it were not so stopping at the exit he turned to Sheena ''Shall we go find some monsters then Sheena?''

OOC: Lutz and Shade, breaking minds since time started, hope I didn't make you ill
iProject Angelus

Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces