Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
OOC (out of character) thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeoSylum

Sparkly Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:15 am
Sorry. I don't usually involve myself with drama like this but

*grinds gears*

Insensitivity rubs me up the wrong way

If someone compliments you and/or tells you that you matter, even if you don't think you do, it is crazy rude to just tell them "yeah sorry not sorry I'm trash" like you're not even considering the fact that they care and they're there for you

You're brushing them off. Its insanely mean and rude.

And people caring is a big thing

Not enough people care in this world.

Be grateful.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:37 am
Astrid Fantasy

*grinds gears*

If someone compliments you and/or tells you that you matter, even if you don't think you do, it is crazy rude to just tell them "yeah sorry not sorry I'm trash" like you're not even considering the fact that they care and they're there for you

Be grateful.

I wasn't aware this was drama, I've been friends with Melody for almost ten years now, so I care for her as she does me, "Sorry not sorry" thing is a private joke we have, i accept your reasoning and where you're coming from I understand your point and i am dreadfully sorry that you thought that I was brushing her off. It was wrong of me to put such a joke in a public sense and I shouldnt have. I love melody with all my heart and more shes my baby and I didnt mean to disrespect her and i certainly dont mean to disrespect you while writing this  

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

NeoSylum

Sparkly Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:56 am
Cassandra MH
Astrid Fantasy

*grinds gears*

Be grateful.

I wasn't aware this was drama, I've been friends with Melody for almost ten years now, so I care for her as she does me, "Sorry not sorry" thing is a private joke we have, i accept your reasoning and where you're coming from I understand your point and i am dreadfully sorry that you thought that I was brushing her off. It was wrong of me to put such a joke in a public sense and I shouldnt have. I love melody with all my heart and more shes my baby and I didnt mean to disrespect her and i certainly dont mean to disrespect you while writing this

Yall gotta tell me your mules.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:03 am
Cassandra MH

Well shoot, I sent a personal PM  

NeoSylum

Sparkly Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Damyn Faolan

Gracious Shapeshifter

5,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:07 pm
Draconia St George
Damyn Faolan
Hugs everyone because You are all fabulous.
Sorry I kind of disappeared.

Could someone possibly, maybe, very briefly fill me in on whats been happening?
There's been things sort of distracting me and I don't want to Suddenly leave in the middle of christmas Cryptmas.

I would love you forever and Bake you Spirit muffins.

Sorry again.

So glad you checked in, we've been wondering how you were doing!

We are almost at the end of the last day of the scaremester, during the last class of the day. The new students are getting their schedules for next scaremester. Harry Herne got sucked into the NeverNever and had some words with his dad. Rory and Peggy are going to the Howliday ball together. After this class ends, Arillena will have her debut in the Drama class play!

Everything else can be summarized here:

*buries]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=24374251#374966283
*buries you in spirit muffins*
Thank you!~ <3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:11 pm
GAH! ******** YOU, HOT TOPIC! I HOPE THE GOTHS BURNS YOUR VAMPIRE-ENABLING a** DOWN! scream  

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:14 pm
Okay so, subject change. For the people doing the Howliday art thing, I thought the deadline to post your art was yesterday. Am I mistaken because I noticed no one has posted in there yet  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:14 pm
Package still missing?  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:15 pm
Demona MH
Okay so, subject change. For the people doing the Howliday art thing, I thought the deadline to post your art was yesterday. Am I mistaken because I noticed no one has posted in there yet

You're right. gonk

My lineart is done but I won't have time to color it until probably the new year. I'll post it up as soon as I get home and have it scanned.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:16 pm
Draconia St George
Package still missing?

Ten days. I took them ten damn days to tell us "Oops, we don't have that."

GAH!

*stabbity*  

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:17 pm
Draconia St George
Demona MH

You're right. gonk

My lineart is done but I won't have time to color it until probably the new year. I'll post it up as soon as I get home and have it scanned.

Yeah, I STALKED the howliday art thing all day yesterday and there was nothing, I guess This counts as a little reminder for everyone who forgot  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:58 pm
Demons MH

Cassandra MH

I apologize for my angry rant earlier.

Finals getting to my head.

That's my reasoning.  

NeoSylum

Sparkly Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:43 pm
Harry Herne
GAH! ******** YOU, HOT TOPIC! I HOPE THE GOTHS BURNS YOUR VAMPIRE-ENABLING a** DOWN! scream

*Snorts* Hot Topic hasn't been "goth" in years lima bean. That's where my people buy their fandom stuff. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:40 pm
Estrella Espacio
ALSO GUYS! *points to siggie* I should fix that to fast thread...not slow...my bad :U
Also right now being called "trash" is because I'm such an Undertale freak right now and the term is "weaboo trash" because this is an inside joke XD
Ok no more fighting k?

I didnt think we were fighting, I didnt think there was drama. I'm really confused right now because like, I thought everything was Okay. and I dont know what do to or whats happening. gonk  

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games