Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
OOC (out of character) thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akito Fox

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:25 pm
Draconia St George
schedule

But so how does this work? I feel like I behind on something.

Where shall thou be appropriate to add Akito in the role play, do you think?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:56 pm
What would world peace seminar be?
edit: i feel like essi would take an extra class (NERRRD) so I'll that undecided, sooo shall I put mine schedule in the bio? :3 or would profile be better?  

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:55 pm
We haven't adhered too strongly to a class schedule for each character in the past because the rp tends to jump around time-wise during a school day and SOME of us are running 5 characters (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE scream blaugh ) which causes some confusion and occasionally SOMEone ends up in two classes at the same time (YOU STILL KNOW WHO YOU ARE HORSEFACE).

However, it's helpful to show which classes your ghoul is in so others can align their schedules and we can get characters interacting that way. If Essi is in Home Ick, for example, Lin McGearloch may decide to be in that class too so the two can interact.

I'd say put the schedule on your profile, where it will be handy to use a reference when classes come up next scaremester in the rp.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:27 pm
It never occurred to me that i've been shipping Cassie and Gryff since 2012 until my roomie asked me why i get on Gaia every 30 minutes (I seriously check updates at 3 am as if someone would update at 3 am LOL) and i told her im in a monster high roleplay group, and I told her about how much I ship Cassie and Gryff really really hard, and she turns to me and asked if they ever dated and i said no but i trust this ship with my life, and she laughed and said "You've been shipping your oc with a pretentious jerk for almost four years!? and there has literally been NOTHING between them?! OHMAHGOD!"
Im like no you do not understand how deep i ship it.

User Image  

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

Akito Fox

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:32 pm
Draconia St George

I hope that multi-character juggle fury doesn't apply to me as well... gonk
I've been occupied T-T

Real finals in a week.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:04 pm
If anyone has a Wizard's Exuberant Gala, I would be interested in purchasing or trading for it.  

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:48 pm
Lovin the winter outfits monsters! (;  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:21 pm
Estrella Espacio

I've been finding I quite difficult to find relevant winter outfits for Astrid that's not in the billion double-digits... Any suggestions for my alicorn?  

NeoSylum

Sparkly Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:49 pm
Astrid Fantasy
Estrella Espacio

I've been finding I quite difficult to find relevant winter outfits for Astrid that's not in the billion double-digits... Any suggestions for my alicorn?

The gold shops have lots of great winter gear, I like the things in the user designed shop! Most of my outfit is gold shop things. Also try past year spirited items, they're very cheap.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:30 pm
GUYS GUYS GUYS I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA. (ive thought about this since this morning at like 1 am but now i just had to tell someone!)
Okay okay okay.

Damon..

AND

NERO

FREESTYLE

RAP

BATTLE

Okay okay okay, like hear me out. Damon using old rhymes like: If we shadows have offended, this of this and all is mended. That you have but slumbered here, while yo mamma looks like a steer (not mine found on tumblr, but the point stands)
and Nero would make A MILLION OLD MAN JOKES  

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:22 pm
only if cassie is making the beat bop noise wink  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:59 am
Cassandra MH

Hey I am sorry for not replying sooner. For some reason that post slipped past me.  

Lin McGearloch

Dapper Genius

Chase Q

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:01 am
Draconia St George
We haven't adhered too strongly to a class schedule for each character in the past because the rp tends to jump around time-wise during a school day and SOME of us are running 5 characters (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE scream blaugh ) which causes some confusion and occasionally SOMEone ends up in two classes at the same time (YOU STILL KNOW WHO YOU ARE HORSEFACE).

Hey I'm STANDING right here! rolleyes sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:36 am
Chase Q
Draconia St George

YOU'RE PROBABLY STANDING SOMEWHERE ELSE AT THE SAME TIME scream  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

NeoSylum

Sparkly Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:17 am
Draconia St George
Chase Q
Draconia St George

YOU'RE PROBABLY STANDING SOMEWHERE ELSE AT THE SAME TIME scream

This is precious im totally screenshotting this.  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games