Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Thread Archives: where stories go to rest in peace
Monster High - The Doomitories Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beyonde Blank

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:54 pm
Both Peggy and Falconnie started to search the clutter on the ground for the missing book.

Unnoticed by both of them, the mirror above Marceline's bed suddenly spat the book out-

"BUUUUUUURP!"

The book flew across the room and smacked Heimdal in the back of his tiny ram head.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:09 pm
Heimdal jumped to his feet. "HEY, what is the meaning of this!'

he paced in an angry circle, snorting, lowering his head in ATTACK MODE! evil scream  

Peggy Springwell

Falconnie Hawke

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:15 pm
Falconnie turned to see him, and her book near him. "There it is! Your pet must've taken my book or something!" She said, taking the book and hugging it to her chest. She opened her book case and put it back neatly, locking it with her skull key.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:23 pm
"You.. young ghoul" Heimdal said calmly, hopping down onto the floor with a soft "thud". Come here. I have something to share with you"  

Peggy Springwell

Falconnie Hawke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:00 pm
"No thanks, I'm too busy," she rubbed her head, dusting off her bookshelfs. "What's up?" She calmly asked the ram, knowing he was pretty fuming that she called him a 'pet.'  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:19 pm
Heimdal hopped onto Peggy's bed, then her nightstand and then began to climb the bookcase, peering down at Falconnie from his vantage point.

He backed up and took a running start before leaping into the air.
"STARS OF RAGE RAIN DOWN FROM ABOVE ATTACK."

He dived down, head first gaining speed as he approached Falconnie.
*BONK*

he headbutted her and bounced off.  

Peggy Springwell

Falconnie Hawke

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:20 pm
Falconnie rubber her cheek. "Wow... That was Uh... Weird," she said, covering back up Her bookshelf, sitting on her bed and fixing her boots.

"Is he your pet or your conscience?" She asked, eyeing the ram.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:47 pm
"he's my pet, but he'd like to think he's my conscience"

She frowned

"Heimdal, why did you do that?"

He snorted "she hit me with a book!"

Peggy frowned at Falconnie.
"well that was mean"  

Peggy Springwell

Beyonde Blank

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:08 am
Falconnie Hawke

Peggy Springwell

"well that was mean"

"I didn't hit him with a book!" Falconnie protested. "He stole my book!"

Heimdal hopped up and down on Peggy's bed, bouncing like an angry little rubber ball.

"I did not! That's character assassination! She clearly needs another STARS OF RAGE attack to drive the point home!"

"That's mean to accuse Heimdal!" Peggy huffed at Falconnie. "What would he do with one of your big dumb books? Hide it in his pocket?"

"I don't even HAVE pockets!" Heimdal added, bouncing with each syllable. "So there!"

Falconnie felt like she was being ganged up on. She was starting to wish it was just her and Marceline rooming together in the doom again. Falconnie hated confrontation and did everything in her power to avoid it. She plopped down on her bed and turned so her back was facing Heimdal and Peggy.

"Whatever, at least my book was found and now it's locked away so it's done with." She grumbled. She still believed full well that Heimdal had taken her book. Probably so he'd have an excuse to headbutt her. Weird creature. HER pet never went around headbutting innocent birdgirls. "I'm going to bed now anyways."

Peggy looked at Heimdal, who just rolled his itty bitty eyes and hopped off the bed onto his own tiny bed at the foot of Peggy's. In Peggy's opinion, Falconnie was just looking for excuses to pick on Heimdal. Even if Heimdal was a little bossy and a little bit more chatty than most of the pets on campus, he was still PEGGY's pet and she felt like she had to defend him from crazy book-stealing accusations.

Peggy opened her mouth to say something, but at that moment the door to the doomitory opened and Marceline LaGhede stepped inside.

"Whew! What a night!" She replied, setting down her bag full of Skulltimate Roller Maze gear. "Robecca's really runnin' us through the works to get ready for Granite City next week!"

She looked around the room at Falconnie in her bed facing the wall, at Peggy sitting on her bed facing away from Falconnie, and raised one painted eyebrow.

"Uh. Everything okay in here?" She asked.

"Fine." Peggy replied.

"FINE." Falconnie answered.

"I am not a thief!" Heimdal bleated.

Marceline looked at everyone for a moment, and then shrugged. She was tired. She sat down on her own bed to take off her shoes. She paused when she noticed that the blank, framed mirror over her bed was hanging crooked. With a single finger, she nudged the corner so that it was straight again, and went back to taking off her shoes.

A faint, curious giggle seemed to echo in the room, but it was so quiet, it was barely heard....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:05 pm
The school day had come to an end, and Layla's limoscream was waiting outside of the gates to return her to the Monster Embassy where she stayed during the school year, and where the Lamia Ball would be held this winter.

But first, before she left the school grounds, she asked her driver to please wait while she saw to something. She slithered as quickly as she could inside of the dorms and out of the dreadfully cold weather. Being a native monster of the deserts, she doubted she would ever grow comfortable enough in such climates.

She went first to the Boos doomitory, and then the ghouls, and in each one's lobby and the rec room shared by both, she pinned up the following:

Quote:
"Greetings Students and Staff of Monster High!

"As heir to the Lamia Throne, it is my fondest pleasure to goredially invite one and all in Monster High to celebrate the Grimmas Howlidays with me at the Monster Embassy for the annual Lamia Solstice Ball!

Semi-gormal attire is requested. There will be food and music, and of course, dancing!

Decembrr 20th! All are welcome! If you have any questions, please contact me!"

Layla La Mia

Layla LaMia

Distinct Gaian

Falconnie Hawke

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:13 am
Falconnie and Peggy didn't talk very much Monday through Wednesday. Falconnie was over the fight, just because the book was returned to her. Heimdal always gave her weird glances when she entered the room, and today was no different. She came into the room and the small ram glanced at her. Peggy didn't even look up. Falconnie sighed, sitting on her bed and taking off her pink boots.

"I wanted to talk to you about your and Dashner's date on Friday..." She said quietly, unlocking her bookcase to get a book out from under her bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:22 pm
Peggy put down the latest issue of "HeXTREME sports Today with a frown.

"what about it? "  

Peggy Springwell

Falconnie Hawke

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:17 pm
"Well, what are you planning to do?" She asked, wondering if Dashner had volunteered to do some insane act to impress Peggy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:25 pm
After she'd left the Coffin Bean, Marceline retreated to her doomitory and hadn't left for almost en entire day... In an effort to feel more private, she'd spent the day pinning her linens to the walls of her corner, creating a little blanket fort around her bed. And under it she curled up in her pillows, snuggled with her caiman Philippe, and had herself a Netfreaks binge.

Anything to keep her mind off what had happened the day before.

In the middle of an episode of Fiends ("The One Where Moanica and Roachard Are Just Fiends."), the jarring chirrup of an incoming Grype call... her mother's visage appearing in the Incoming Call box. Marceline winced; she knew exactly why her mother was calling... she paused her show and hit "Answer".

"Hey, Maman." She forced a smile.

"Oh no, don' you 'hey, Maman' me, chile." Maman Brigitte said in a raised voice, not quite yelling but certainly irate. "I jus' got off the phone with Headmistress Bloodgood... an' y'know what she tol' me?"

"... That I made Honor Roar again this scaremester?" Marceline grinned nervously.

"Y'bes' be not playin' games with me, ghoul... Now why aren't y'in school t'day!?"

"I'm just not feeling well, that's all..." Marceline bit her lip.

Maman Brigitte pursed her lips and pushed her pince-nez up the bridge of her nose. "Y'know I can tell when y'lyin' to me, Marceline... I jus' want to make sure that you're okay... and that y'not throwin' away ya'future. Now... please. Tell your maman... what's goin' on?"

Marceline tried to hold back, but she exploded into tears. "Oh, Maman! It's Rory! He's been fanging out with another ghoul behind my back! It's all my fault... I spent too much time studyin' and workin' t'make sure he was gettin' my attention and now he's sharin' cake with a pretty fae ghoul and--"

"Now, Marceline!" Maman interrupted. "Don't for one second think you have to sacrifice your school work and y'job over a boo! If that's what he's been tellin' you then I have a bone to pick with that mirror witch..."

"No, he hasn't said a word! Hones'!" Marceline protested. "He's jus' been spendin' a clawful lot of time with this ghoul and... Oh, Maman. Why ain't I good enough for him? Am I borin'? Am I too shy and fangxious?"

"Sounds t'me like these are questions you should be askin' him..." Maman said. "Alright... I was gonna tell you to march off to school before you missed an entire day but I can see y'hurtin'; I'll let you have this one. But tomorrow, you're gettin' up and going to school, no excuses. An' you're gonna sit that boo down and tell him how y'feel, an' y're either gonna work it out or walk away. Don' waste your tears and your grades on a boo that don't care 'bout you, y'hear me?"

" ...Yes'm, Maman. I'll let you know if you have to get me a plane ticket for the Howlidays." She hit "End Call" before Maman could respond and wiped the tears from her bone cheeks. Her mother had a point, though; she couldn't just hide in her doomitory forever... at some point, she would have to face him... but not right now. She sighed and resumed her show.  

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:48 pm
As school was letting out, Marceline was rounding on another season of Fiends.... when her iCoffin buzzed for what felt like the hundredth time. Reflecting on what her mother had said, she finally slipped a hand out from her blanket fort and grabbed her iCoffin from the frightstand.

Most of them were what she'd expected... Rorrim... Rorrim... Rorrim... and then, a name she hadn't seen in her recent messages in a long time: Dashner Hawke.

Dashner Hawke
Hey Marcie, I hope that you're doing okay. I'm gonna bring you your school work. Meet me in the uncommon room? We can talk too. I just really miss you.
-Dash

Marceline read through the message a few times, mostly finding the willpower to get herself out of the blanket fort and down the stairs to the Uncommon Room. Still, she couldn't bring herself to dress like she was going out, so she wrapped herself up in a patchwork blanket and headed downstairs.  
Thread Archives: where stories go to rest in peace

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff