Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
The Catacombs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:12 pm
Quote:
But one of the Granite City Gargoyles was catching up to the little doll...he was on an intercept path..

"No. You. Don't! Ugh!" Tori was like Manny after seeing red! She dove after the Gargoyle speeding up to put a sudden stop to his interception as she brought her shoulder down into his mid-section and flipped him up and over her head, "You sure are heavy!" She groans and continues on. "But I've been wanting to do that since the maul!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:15 pm
Atomica Servo

"Stay focused, Cassie, you can do it!"

Cassie looked to the stands, she lost her balance and became wobbly almost loosing control but she steadied herself out as quickly as possible. She let out a sigh trying not to freak out.

"I can do this."

She said to herself, willing herself to go faster!

"I can do this!"

She could hear the sound of the rivals skates getting closer and closer. The more they edged closer the more the sound got to her.

"I can't do this!"

Tori Underbridge

She shut her eyes not knowing what tori had just did. She didn't care she just wanted it over.... and it was. The buzzer went off.

Monster high had tied  

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

Glen da West

Magical Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:04 am
"You did it Cassie!"

Glen jumped up and down in his hexcitement -- not an easy thing when one was wearing skates!

"You tied the game! Now we got a REAL chance at the championship!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:32 am
Glen da West
"You did it Cassie! You tied the game! Now we got a REAL chance at the championship!"

She opened her eyes slowly. "I- i what"

she stuttered quietly removing her hands on her face looking up at the Roaring crowd of Monster High the energy was ecstatic Monsters of all shapes and sizes were jumping out of their seats screaming and waving banners.
Cassie looked over to her friends. She let out a small sinus relief rushed over her now that she can finally sit on the benches. Suddenly she realized what she had done. she jumped and squealed but not realizing she was on the skates stillshe instantly fell to the floor on her back  

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

Atomica Servo

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:38 pm
"Gotcha!" Atomica grabbed Cassie during her backwards fall, stopping her a centimeter before hitting the ground. She gave Cassie her most sincere smile. This was a huge moment.

"It's a tie! We're tied! I can't believe it, we tied!" A slightly frazzled Clawd gripped his clipboard so hard it snapped in half. "We're still in this thing, team!"

The referee blew his whistle and skated to address the fans.

"Maladies and Gentlemansters, after three rounds, we have a tie - 2 points for the Monster High Nightmares and 2 points for the Granite City Quarry. In the event of a tie, the final outcome is determined with a one-on-one Sudden Undeath skate-off! Each team must choose one player for the final lap."

One skater! This was it....Monster High's final chance to eke out a win and make it two years in a row as champions for the first time in the school's hiss-tory. Clawd called all of the players, injured and mobile, into a huddle.

Granite City didn't have as much to think about, apparently.

"As if there were anymonster ELSE who should do this." Rocco announced as he skated forward. "To do this RIGHT, it should be captain versus captain - oh, wait..."

Rocco smirked at Monster High's team captain, Robecca Steam, who was still hobbling on a crutch. Her lower leg was missing, which was a best an inconvenience for a robotic being, but a complete and utter loss for the Nightmares as a team. Robecca tried to meet Rocco's gaze, but looked down, sadly.

In the Monster High huddle, Clawd was taking stock of his team. Everyone looked nervous. Marceline LaGhede was nibbling on one of her finger-bones. Cassie looked hexausted. Nekki kept glancing over at the other team.

"Rocco's their most skilled skater. But he's already skated one round, and he's still got the disadvantage of being a little slower because of his size. Hmmm...." Clawd looked at his team, evaluating each of his available, healthy skaters to try to determine who should go in.

This was it, Atomica thought to herself. She could volunfear, beat Rocco, save the day, shove Rocco's hateful anti-robot speech up his nose and be the absolute hero of SKRM for the season. She could do it! She could be the beast that ever was-

-And then Atomica looked at Robecca. Robecca was a robot, just like her. Everything Rocco said nasty about robotic creatures, it affected her, too. And while Atomica's first instinct was always to put herself first, the message of unity and togetherness from Woestock Weekend was still resonating in her positronic brain.

Atomica spoke up.

"Robecca should skate. Rocco is right, it should be captain vs. captain." Clawd gritted his teeth as the rest of the team looked on in surprise as Atomica skated forward. "It's the fright thing to do."

"Atomica, she's missing half a leg!" Clawd hexplained, just in case Atomica was glitching and had forgotten that fact. "She may be our best skater, but there's no way she can perform - or that the referee would let her."

Atomica skated up to the dejected Robecca, who looked up from the ground.

"Robecca, your knee joint takes a 5/16's inch cotterpin double-clutch intake with an 8-32 thread....just like mine does." Atomica reached down, and with a loud 'CLICK', she detached her left leg and handed it to the team captain.

"Atomica, I couldn't possibly-" Robecca started, but Atomica thrust the leg towards her again. Robecca's sad face melted into a grateful smile. "Thank you, Atomica. Thank you, all of you. I won't let you down."

Atomica hopped back as Ghoulia Yelps knelt down and helped Robecca attach the new leg to her knee joint. Within a minute, Robecca stood back, swinging her chrome leg at the knee, testing the joint.

"It feels...it feels great! Hand me my rocket skates!" The Nightmares all clapped as Robecca skated forwards...first a little unsure, then finally bursting with trademark confidence. She went up to the starting line, her copper skin glistening under the lights as Rocco looked her up and down, from her cobalt-blue hair to the tip of her new chrome foot.

Rocco nearly flinched. Robecca gave him a confident wink.

"ON your mark!" The referee called out as Rocco and Robecca crouched down, preparing to launch onto the track. "Get set!"

"GO!!!!!"

The crowd roared again as Robecca and Rocco launched down to the track. Atomica watched for a moment, and then was helped over to the bench.

"Way to go, Atomica." Clawd told her, giving her a look of pride that she had never seen him give her before. "This is why you've moved up from the B-squad."

"Yeah, brill idea, mate!" Lagoona told her brightly, giving her the 'fang ten' gesture with one hand. Deuce and Heath nodded in agreement. Atomica's confidence swelled.

"I did what had to be done!" She asserted proudly. "What can I say? I'm the beast I am at what I do, and what I do is-"

"ROBECCA IS IN THE LEAD!" Heath suddenly shouted. "SHE'S COMING IN HOT!!!"

Heath's head burst into flames in excitement as everyone on the team turned towards the finish line to see the end of the race, leaving Atomica all alone on the bench.

She sighed, shrugged, and joined them all in watching.

It wasn't even a contest at this point. If there was an obstacle, Robecca jumped over it. If the playing field twisted or turned, she kept her bearings perfectly. Rocco was barreling forward, but he was still choking on Robecca's dust. Flashes of light bouncing off of her chromed leg helped the crowd keep track of her as she blazed over an ice bridge, swung across a boggy chasm, and even cartwheeled through flaming rings on the way to the last leg of the race.

"Final stretch!" Clawd called out, his claws balled up into fists. "She's gonna do it-"

"Rocco's gotten his second wind!" Alabaster Lime, one of the Granite City goons shouted out. Rocco was coming from behind at an amazing pace now, trying to catch up his lost distance from Robecca.

"Come on, Robecca!"

"You can do it, ghoul!"

"GOOOOOO, LEG!!!!"

Rocco was gaining on Robecca...5 feet between them....4....almost neck and neck...

Collectively, the crowd in the arena fell completely silent as the two streaked towards the finish line....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:10 pm
Atomica Servo

Cassie leaned on her friends shoulder

"You are the beast"

She smiled brightly, feeling drained from the games, and being social

"Hey, uhm...I'm thinking about going home early I don't feel too good and I might just... I dunno"  

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

Glen da West

Magical Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:35 pm
Atomica Servo
Rocco was gaining on Robecca...5 feet between them....4....almost neck and neck...

Collectively, the crowd in the arena fell completely silent as the two streaked towards the finish line....

The crowd on both sides of the SKRM track fell into a hush, watching in anticipation! Fans, students and parents stood, watching as they tensed!

Rocco and Robecca skated faster and faster as they approached the finish line until ....!

*whistle blows*

What happened? Who won? Rocco was so close! Did he surpass Robecca!? Did Robecca maintain her slight lead over the opposing team captain!? The officials conferred, and then they pointed to the main screen where all eyes fell...

It's a photo finish! Robecca Steam crossed just a hair shy of an inch before Rocco!

MONSTER HIGH WINS THE SKRM CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:30 am
The crowd stood and cheered -- well most of them -- at least the Monster High side did! The Granite City side stood as was polite but they did not cheer, and their applause was only half hearted as they were rather disappointed they had just lost the SKRM championship for the second straight year to Monster High.

Still, that's alright! The students, staff and family members of the victors were doing quite enough cheering for everybluddy as Clawd gathered his team in the center of the track for the presentation scaramony! Tori and Robecca and Nero and Glen and Cassie and Marceline and Bram and Toralei and all the fangtastic players who made this victory possible!

Ghoulia and the Headless Headmistress approached with the staggeringly tall SKRM Championship trophy and made to present it to Robecca as Team Captain, when someone pulled it from out of their hands -- Rocco from Granite City!

Everyone stared, tense, as Rocco stared at the trophy -- and then handed, or clawed, it to Robecca himself! AND THE ENTIRE SKRM STADIUM CAME UNGLUED! Both Monster High as well as Granite City for the display of sportsmanstership! Clawd stepped up and shook the hand of Rocco...

"You guys did great!" Clawd declared.

Rocco replied
, "Next year!"

"You're on!" And the two knuckle bumped.

Rocco then turned to walk away back to his team when someone stopped him with the much forgotten stipulation -- a skate -- attached to her own automaton leg, was shoved right under Rocco's nose by a smiling Atomica as Glen filled it to the rim with sour apple Red Ghoul!

Clawd clapped a hand over his face as Rocco groaned and took the skate -- and the leg, accepting defeat like a sport!

Glen da West

Magical Lunatic

HH Bloodgood
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:45 am
The spellebration went far into the night, with both Granite City and the Nightmares laughing and bonding over the incredible final match. And so ended officially the Fall Scaremester at Monster High, with an incredible victory and a new trophy for the trophy case in the front foyer of the school.

As snowflakes fell softly outside, minds turned from school to the Winter break, and the upcoming Howliday ball...

Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff