Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
The Catacombs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:10 pm
"C'mon! C'mon! C'mon!" It was freaky to see her in such an impatient state, as she eyes the opponents who are all grinning like hyenas, as if they had this in the bag.

"Don't worry Team, we have this next round!" She tried to boot their self-esteem, so that was still some part of kind Tori behind this stone-cold shell.

Just as she said those words the gong chimes and the race was on! All 6 players sped down the track as fast as their skates could take them!

"Stick together like moss on a tree."
She called out to Glenn and Cassie. Glen was the fastest, Cassie was close behind, and Tori pushed her aggression to the forefront to give her that extra boot.

It didn't take long for the first obstacle to show itself. Living plant life hung from parts unknown and tried to grab and stop the players, tangling in their skates, the strong vines had a mind of their own, twisting, and whipping at the players.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:15 am
Estrella Espacio
Ess tucked the pennant into her pouch. Not sure why Draconia gave her this or she was just letting her hold it.

"No, no!" Draconia pointed at the dozens of students in the stands waving their pennants as Tori, Glen and Cassie took off. "You wave it! Showing your school spirit! To support your friends!"

A thought struck Draconia as Chase whistled loudly to cheer Glen on.

"Don't you have sports where you come from, Essi? Friendly competitions?"  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:47 pm
Confused Essi face. School spirit? The question pretty much printed on her face. She took the pennant back out, shaking some sparkly dust off and gave it a small wave.
"Like this?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:33 pm
Estrella Espacio

"Like this?"

"There you go!" Draconia gave Essi a nod of approval. This was, perhaps, a sort of a 'My Scare Lady' sort of situation...where Essi could benefit from being taught about monster culture - even moreso because of the upcoming ball! "You see how the skaters have to maneuver their way through those entrapping vines?! They don't want to get stuck there, so they have to act fast! We must do our beast to encourage them! GO GLEN! GO CASSIE! YOU CAN DO IT, TORI!"

Draconia shouted out encouragement to the skaters, though she barely stood out amongst the cheers and whistling from the crowd - especially Chase!  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Glen da West

Magical Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:50 pm
Tori Underbridge

It didn't take long for the first obstacle to show itself. Living plant life hung from parts unknown and tried to grab and stop the players, tangling in their skates, the strong vines had a mind of their own, twisting, and whipping at the players.

Cassandra MH

The race was on, and the Monster High team were in the lead! Well, Glen and Cassie, the two speedsters, were right up front, as their personal 'bulldozer', Tori, was bringing up the rear to keep those rotten Granite City gargoyles in line! However their version or idea of a speedster, Granite City's epitome of nerd, Quentin Quarry, was pumping his rock hard legs to catch up as fast as he could -- and Tori knew it!

They all also saw they were fast approaching those living vines that were blocking the path! Oh what to do!? What to do!?

Quentin made a move to eliminate Tori but as hard edged as she could be, she was also fast and she dodged him and QQ hit the wall! Tori then gave him a good hard shove that propelled him into a baseball slide right between Glen and Cassie!

Not missing a beat, Glen and Cassie each grabbed one of Quentin's legs and started racing forward! Quentin pumped his claws madly to keep up in the awkward position, and Glen and Cassie used him like a monster weed whacker and raced right through those vines!

Tori brought up the rear as Cassie and Glen let go of Quentin, causing him to tumble back towards his own teammates!

"Thank you!"

ZOOM!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:10 pm
Marianna Trench

"He seems like a fintastic manster. Sorry to hear you broke up.Mind If I ask what happened?"
Clearly this was just an error in judgement or something these two should totes be together. "Who knows maybe, down the river in time, you two could get back together. If you like I can help fill you in on the sport so you can text your friend. Oh Great! Looks like the finally have chosen the final three players, and The match is just about to start up again."

Demona blushed "Well, we are going to the ball together. We used to hext eachother saying 'I love you' like every day. But seriously fill me in I have no idea whats happening" She looked up

JD Leeds

"Ladies..." He smoldered. "Is this seat taken?"

"Whats wrong with your face?" she asked not impressed with the smolder  

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:19 pm
Glen da West

"Thank you!"

Tori Underbridge

Cassie looked back for a moment to see the quick collision, she then faced forwards. Her face beaming as she smiled brightly

"Yeah!"

she giggled pumping a small fist into the air. as they turned to the next obstacle, her once smiling face melted to one of fear.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:24 pm
Harry suddenly sat upright with his eyes wide open.

"COMPETITION ARTIFICIALLY DIVIDES MONSTERS FROM THE SPIRIT OF MONSTER FRIENDSHIP AND...."

The young prince blinked a few times.

"...whoa...I feel like I was smacked with a whole slew of corpserate voodoo. Where are we again?"  

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:16 pm
Essi nodded but she was still confused. Yes she understood how and what but not why. Competition was unnecessary. Even a bit primitive and a waste of resources. However these monsters found joy in this strange event so she continued waving the pennant in a Miss Scaremerican live way...
"I'm not sure if....." Her voice was so easily drowned out.
"I'm Not Sure If I Can Cheer..." Again, so much noise!
"I'm not the type to speak in such Loud Volumes!!!!" Essi's horns turned downward. This is probably the last sporting event she'll attend. Not even hearing Harry wake up. Hands covering her horns now, the pennant in her lap.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:46 pm
"Haha!" Tori laughs at the stunt her screammates pulled. Her pride was beaming as they where in the lead. She shook her head lightly trying to focus more on the track ahead.

"Alright! We are in the lead! Keep it up! And we have the win! Looks like A Clear straight path to the Finish line!"  

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:36 am
Estrella Espacio

"I'm not the type to speak in such Loud Volumes!!!!"

Draconia gave Essi a comforting pat on the shoulder as the crowd roared for Monster High in the final stretch to the finish line.

"Some monsters just have to be loud when they're excited!" She hexplained. "And some of us are just very happy for our friends doing their very beast out there."

Harry had woken up, and seemed a little disoriented. Draconia was certain his goblins would hexplain to him about the monster wrestling match later on...but for now she wanted to not add to the poor manster's stressful day. Instead she helped him sit up straight and wiped popcorn-greased hair out of his eyes so he could see.

"Look! Our friends are in the lead! They just...might...tie...the...game!!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:04 pm
Demona MH

Marianna Trench

"Eugh." JD's smolder flew off his face as if Demona had smacked it off of him. He cleared his throat nervously; he wasn't used to ghouls not fawning over him... "Sorry, must be the popscorn, it's a bit salty... Uh... do you mind if I sit with you ghouls? Not much surreal estate left in these stands..."  

JD Leeds

Marianna Trench

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:30 pm
Demona MH

JD Leeds

It all seems so sickeningly sweet to her. And not really something she could openly talk about with her Dad so close by, probably eavesdropping on the conversation.

"Well here's what going on in the game, Monster high is in the lead so far! We could Tie the Match."

Then she looked up to the manster with the popscorn. She eyed his popscorn since her dad had eaten most of theirs.

"Totes you can sit. Move over dad." She pushes on her dad's shoulder and creates a space while sliding over everyone to the left on the bench in the process.

There's a space between Demona and herself. making sure she could block her dad's glare in her direction she tried to ignore it, hopefully he would go back to the game, thankfully he soon did.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:36 pm
"C'MON!" Atomica shouted. Everyone on the Nightmare team was on their feet. So were the Granite City Quarry. "Come onnnnnnn!"

Atomica watched Cassie, Glen and Tori hustle down the stretch. There were no obstacles this time...it was flat out all about the speed - and watching out for the other team. Atomica thought back to the practice session she'd had with Cassie earlier in the afternoon...how easy it was for Cassie to get distracted and skid out.

"Stay focused, Cassie, you can do it!" Atomica called, summoning all of her processing power to try to will her friend on the path. But one of the Granite City Gargoyles was catching up to the little doll...he was on an intercept path...  

Atomica Servo

Distinct Genius

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:55 pm
Marianna Trench

JD Leeds

"Well here's what going on in the game, Monster high is in the lead so far! We could tie the match" .

"Yeah you can sit. I don't own the stands" she scoffed

At this point Demona wasn't paying attention, she didn't have to thanks to Anna giving her her own little play by play!  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff