Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Romance is in the air((need role players)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:06 pm
User Image

Reizo laughed even more with what he said, it was his first time to meet someone who had such similarities to them, he began sitting up as he slowly walked towards Kyuu and helped her up Well....even if someone is to break out hearts...I can tell you something that may ease you he looked at the male with a grin We have...vessels...we both have another body which is ready for when we die...however, both of those also have their own clockhearts...I can't tell for sure though if we will retain our memories The two, holding each other up then proceeded to walk to Roak Since you're being chased just like us...we'll show you where you can hide, a place...no one knows exists, and our secret hiding spot and secret base...come on Even though the both of them had severe injuries covering their bodies they still managed to carry on walking no matter what, after all, they weren't afraid of death, not the least, they started walking together and after a little bit both of them walked on their own again as Kyuu closed her eyes lightly Roak...people like us...we don't fear death, we aren't shaken by it...not one bit, the only thing that scares us and that we fear..is losing people that are important to us she then told him in her quieter voice as she turned towards him with a bright smile as she slowed down a little, grabbing his hand as she then started walking a little faster again to catch up with Reizo's speed.

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:16 pm
Kise no Shirube

roak didn't smile he knew who was after him and they wouldn't stop till they get control of his biomech dragonoid form. ok i will go with you lets hurry. roak said with a smile covering his sadness
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:21 pm
User Image

Before they knew it they were in front of what seemed like a run down old building in the woods This was used by....other scientists, they never revealed the whereabouts of this place which means only me, Kyuu, you and s few other trusted people know where it is located so you're completely safe He reassured him as he walked inside, it was all high tech like one of those rooms one would see in a sci-fi movie, well it was only the front room, he pressed a few buttons and placed his hand on the wall which opened a way for them, a long way down the stairs made tehm end up in what seemed like a underground bomb shelter with various rooms and hallways Kyuu, go check on them will ya? And you Roak, let's go into the living room...we can discuss everything about our and your past more thoroughly He told the male as the two siblings split ways, the male going to a hallway on the right and the female going downwards as she checked on them like her brother told her, the door upstairs had closed off immediately after they entered making sure that no one else could get inside.

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:26 pm
Kise no Shirube

roak followed reizo to the living room
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:32 pm
User Image

Reizo sat down as he stared at the male So now, tell me, everything that you've not revealed about yourself..I'd love to know everything about you...most of all right now he told him waiting anxiously for what he had to say.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:45 pm
Kise no Shirube

i was a normal soldier and they wanted to create a super soldier so i volunteered they said it was for my country best interest if i did this that's why i volunteered. but something went very wrong or very right that's what they said i changed into a biomech dragonoid and they tried to contain me but i became wild and i turned back. i was like a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. roak looked away and looked back at reizo.that's when i heard of some experiments escaping i saw my chance and escaped but i failed where you succeeded they had an control collar on me. i lost control of myself and destroyed everyone at the base and the base itself and i flew off breaking the control collar i lost my memory of ever meeting you or kyuu all i could remember was a blurry image of a girl, my name, and date of birth that's it. but the people who suggested this super soldier experiment to me are after me. all this time i thought i was safe i only put you, kyuu, and everyone here in danger.. roak looked down put both hands on his head
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:55 pm
User Image

Reizo shook his head with a smile on his face You aren't, we're already in danger, always have been and always will be...well let me tell you a little more about myself and Kyuu then he leaned back in the chair as he looked at the male Well, you could say we don't come from... 'around here', everyone from where we come has a clockheart, there are two rules in that place, don't hate one particular person and you can never..destroy someones clockheart, actually the vessels which Kyuu are checking up on are our true bodies, they were immobilised as we had to turn to our human vessels, that was because...Kyuu had killed our father for...family reasons, do not think ill of her because of it though..she did it because it was for the better, we came to this place to flee from the Jokers and were soon taken in as experiments to change DNA's, just like you...but with us they decided to use something easier, rabbits, it was a very painful transformation and I had to make sure Kyuu forgot about it because the past torments her to this day, the Jokers seem to still be after us even following us into this world...they're too damn stubborn The male took a deep breath before exhaling once more Oh and if- for whatever reason we do have to return to our real bodies, I don't think you'll be able to actually tell us apart, in these bodies we aren't related, in the others we are..twins, but be aware and refrain from speaking of our father or the past before going into these bodies to Kyuu because....that memory is still locked away in her brain He then went quiet as he heard footsteps nearing them which meant that Kyuu had finished and was on her way to join them.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:11 pm
Kise no Shirube

ok i won't mention anything reizo. roak said quietly roak got up and tapped his forearm three times and his clock heart showed up as a hologram. reizo....before she comes don't tell her my time is almost up. my clock heart is burning out my human body and is only meant for my dragon body. soon i won't be human anymore don't her please.
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.pg[/img]

Yui stood in the halls waiting for Roak to be done with the siblings. She grew tired of waiting and decided to go into the room that Roak was in with the male bunny. She sighed deeply and her eyes looked around for any sudden movements, however she did hear what Roak was saying about his time being almost up. Yui gasped softly and shook her head before she walked into the living room they were in. Oh, h..hello Roak..I-I got tired of waiting so I just..wanted to see if everything was ok..I can go on out alone if you want me to. she said as she noticed the male bunny and waved at him H-Hi

Kise no Shribe

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

Moonlinkjester34

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:29 pm
PopCandy22

Y..Yui how did you find me this is a secret location roak looked at her while rubbing his head.
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:45 pm
User Image

Sorry, I have..these abilities that allows me to be in the same place with another person if they're heart and mind are weak..I touched your tears so..I just want to help you if I can.. Yui explained as she sighed deeply and looked at the two seeing their heart pulse and their blood lines flowing. A-Are you afraid of your future Roak?..are you afraid of yours too Reizo?.. Yui asked as she sat on a chair and crosses her legs

Kise no Shribe

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

Moonlinkjester34

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:45 pm
PopCandy22

my future is almost toan end i will no longer be human i will be a full biomech dragonoid. roak looked at her while rubbing his head
User Image
roak tapped his forearm six times and a hologram of a biomech dragonoid showed up above his arm this is what i really look like.
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:16 am
User Image

The male kept quiet for a little bit as he looked at Yui First, I don't mind you knowing about this place...but remember if you tell anyone..I will hunt you down...and second, I don't fear my future, we don't fear death either..the only thing people like me and Kyuu fear is losing someone important and now the male shifted his gaze onto Roak with a grin If you really wish to linger on being a human, I could get a vessel for you in which your 'soul' and mind will go into though it will leave your dragonoid body empty and it basically will be unable to move or anything as nothing is inside it though it would also need to be locked away since if someone puts a mind into it the clock heart will move again.... He heard the steps come closer as he went quiet and Kyuu entered the room, shocked as to seeing Yui in there and a little confused at the hologram of Roak's dragon form I'll await your answer Roak....and Kyuu, how are they? he looked at the female with a kind smile as he motioned his hand towards her as to say she should sit down next to him as it was exactly what she did Perfect, no changes...uhm...Yui...Roak..would any of you guys like a tea or anything? She asked the two still a little confused and wondering what they were all talking about during her absence.

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances Sorry for leaving just like that yesterday Qw Q internet died for...idek what reason ><

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:25 am
Kise no Shirube

the hologram disappeared from roak's arm and roak sat down and said i can't take you up on your offer if someone gets ahold of this biomech dragonoid the world as we know it will be at it's knee's. i am just gonna have to make a second clock heart for my human body and put it together with the dragon clock heart it's the only way and logical choice and i check it out and it will work. roak sat down and looked at reizo while saying this and then looked at kyuu
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash