Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Romance is in the air((need role players)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yui heard about those blood tablets before, but she could never find them. I've heard of those before, c-can you get me some? I-
I can never find them..my parents would kill me if they saw me drinking those. But they're not around so it's alright..
she said as her fangs were showing as she talked while her eyes began to glow and shimmer. Yui smiled and rubbed the back of her head as she spoke trying not to look or act awkward around Roak

Kise no Shribe

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

Moonlinkjester34

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:23 pm
PopCandy22

i know how to make them it's easy. i remember making some in the lab. roak walked towards the lab
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:59 pm

Y-you don't have to do this for me..b-but thanks Roak-sempai she said as she followed him to the lab as her heart began to beat faster, she saw his blood streams and she panted hard. Yui struggled not to bite, but she tried her best to be patient. T-take your time ok?..n-no rush

Kise no Shribe

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

Moonlinkjester34

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:46 am
PopCandy22

roak walks into the lab opens a cabinet with some substitution blood tablets in it. here yui here is the tablets becareful not to eat all of them or you will get too full. just eat one a day and you will be full each day you eat a tablet you will be full. roak hands her the tablets
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:42 pm
Kise no Shirube

roak wonders what kyuu is up to while he is in the lab with yui
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:18 pm
User Image

Reizo sighed as he watched the female and the male he already disliked leave as he grabbed Kyuu by her arm and dragged her out with him as they wandered about in the hallway the male still holding onto his sisters' arm Kyuu, this is a total waste of our time I really don't understand why you brought me here.... W-well...y'know...I thought we could maybe make some new friends and find out things for the base-- Stop with that crap alright?! I know why you wanted to come here and to be honest, you won't find anything of the sorts here alright? we may aswell class all these beings off the same as those humans....you won't get anywhere with them, they'll hurt and betray you like everyone else and then they'll hand you to them and what happens after that? Kyuu was quiet as her brother carried on arguing with her about staying at that school as the female sighed J-Just...at least a week..alright Reizo? Then I promise I'll return to base with you..and we won't come back here again...okay? Alright fine, one week, then that's it....bad enough I have to think up an excuse for us not coming...you better keep your word on that. Another deep sigh escaped the lips of the rabbit male as he placed his hand from his sisters arm up towards her head and ruffled her hair a little, it was frustrating to say the least for the male but the female was somewhat happy about his response as they carried on venturing down the hallway.

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:30 pm

Yui took the tablet and grabbed a beaker glass then filled it with water. She put the pill in her mouth, then swallowed it down. Her eyes went back to normal and she looked over at Roak Thank you sempai..I-I'll leave you to do whatever it is you need to do.. Yui said softly as she slowly walked out of the lab and into the hallway, she sighed deeply and held her fist tight as she walked away. He's really nice and sweet...but..where am I going to sleep tonight?.. she thought as she noticed another bunny walking down the hall. Yui kept silent and held her hair down as she walked trying not to make eye contact

Kise no Shribe

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

Moonlinkjester34

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:56 pm
Kise no Shirube

roak walks out of the lab he see's kyuu with her brother and see's yui walking away. roak makes eye contact with with kyuu, rubs his head looks down and smiles and walks towards the gym for sword training. man i can't talk to kyuu when she is with her brother i am gonna go to sword training. roak thought to himself
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:54 pm
User Image

Reizo watched as the girl from before past the siblings as he stared at her with an odd gaze, Kyuu on the other hand was staring at something, someone else, she was looking at Roak who was performing for her, odd gestures which made her chuckle lightly however, her brother wasn't happy as he snapped out of his gaze and stared at Roak who was then leaving making the male stare at his sister with a cold gaze ...Are you serious... were the only words he told her with a bitter voice as the female stopped walking and looked down. Reizo shook his head softly before he opened his mouth once more One week. So you might aswell do whatever you want. He told her as he patted her head twice and walked a different route, more or less he walked towards a door leading outside since he needed some fresh air and space from all those people, oh God...how he hates people. Kyuu was happy to hear what her brother said to her as she then quickly took off to find the little oddball named Roak, she followed him as she watched him walk to gym, slowly and silently she made her way towards walking next to him as she smiled So I guess that's your new girlfriend huh~~ She teased him playfully as a remark to him and the other vampire girl who'd been in the same room and his odd gestures from before.

Moonlinkjester34

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:55 pm
Kise no Shirube

roak walks into sword training but first he wanted his dragon horns, wings, and tail to disappear and all of a sudden the did. Ah sword training brings memories back. said to himself
no thats just a new friend. roak smiles at her with his blue eyes and rubs his head
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:03 pm
User Image

Kyuu sighed a little as she shook her head Oh you~ It's hard to tease you if you're so straight forward the statement only made her chuckle even more as she walked up a little and sat on the ground as she stared up at him as she blinked a few times at the fact that his dragonic traits had more or less vanished So, any luck finding that girl from your memories yet~? She questioned him curiously as she started to roll on the ground a little though her gaze was still fixated on Roak and her face still bore a wide smile as she was rolling on the ground from left to right.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:10 pm
Kise no Shirube

no but it might be possible that it was a vision of the future i heard it happens in genetic splicing experiments. roak then saw the girl again this time the vision came so fast the image showed up in his head it was kyuu. it's...it's kyuu impossible we only just meet. roak thought to himself rubbing his head while looking down. roak walked over to the benches and sat down to set his mind straight and figure things out
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:16 pm
User Image

Kyuu stopped rolling as she watched him sit down on the bench Don't tell me you're exhausted already~ You didn't even start~! She just carried on watching him for a while before she herself got up and sat down on the bench next to him as she tilted her head to the side All this talk about genetic splicing and experiments....you're at school, you should focus...on..studying..ok now..but you should try and think of different things I mean..isn't it painful always having to think back to being an experiment? She questioned him before she leaned back against the wall with her hands behind her head Y'know, I used to be fully human once too actually~ She added with a more monotone voice instead of that bright and cheerful one as she looked upwards at the ceiling.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:23 pm
Kise no Shirube

you used to be human. ok well i will tell you why i sat down the image of the girl isn't blurry no more. the image of the girl is..... roak got up and rubbed his head looked kyuu in the eyes. it's you your the girl in my head i only just meet you but i don't get it. it doesn't make any sense roak sat back down trying to figure out what is going on in his head.
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:27 pm
User Image

Kyuu's eyes widened rapidly as her ears began twitching when he said that, the girl in his mind...was she? But how could that be possible, well, there could have been one explanation but she didn't want to assume anything as she then looked down and started kicking her feet Well...it could be that we met when I was human...I don't remember what happened after I turned, Reizo saved me and he always told me the past is better forgotten... She then glanced over to him before looking back at the ground and sighed But...maybe you only saw me..because you were just talking to me?... She tried throwing soemthing random just out there..after all it could be that since he was occupied talking to her that the female then turned into her, she didn't know herself really, her ears stopped twitching as they flopped down again to the sides of her head.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas