Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Romance is in the air((need role players)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:28 pm
Kise no Shirube

roak walks into the class room and with a wave of his wings roak causes a small wind to cool every one of in the classroom. roak sits down in his seat and looks at his tail and it moved when he was happy but how can he be happy he doesn't remember a thing. i need to apologize to that female bunny for being rude to her by walking away. he thought to himself. roak walks up to the female bunny and says i am sorry for being rude.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:37 pm
User Image

Reizo kept his eye on the male, watching him closely as he approached his sister after all, he was very protective, if the other male did one wrong move, would say one wrong thing and he'd attack, Kyuu turned around to see the male, what was his name again? Ah Roak, she listened to what he said, she wanted to frown, she wanted to throw a fit more or less because he had hurt her feelings but she hid it all away with her smile Why are you apologizing? Obviously you don't feel sorry otherwise you wouldn't have done it~ Anyway..I never got the chance to tell you my name since you told me yours, the name's Kyuu She said to the male as she quickly glanced over to her brother who obviously had something on his mind as he started tapping with his index finger down on at his desk repeatedly though she then looked back at th other male as she crossed her arms.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:45 pm
Kise no Shirube

ok kyuu thats a nice name....uh..is that other bunny your brother or something cause he is staring me down like a hawk and i don't want any trouble. roak looked at her rubbing his head with a worrying grin. then he had a flashback of fighting an army when he was in the form he is in now. another piece to the puzzle i was meant for war but something went wrong. he thought to himself while looking away from kyuu out the window
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:49 pm
User Image

Kyuu stared at Reizo trying to indicate to him that the other male had noticed he had been staring at him as Reizo just carried on frowning, letting out a growl before he looked away from the two which made Kyuu chuckle Yeah, that's my older brother, his name is Reizo, he's quite dangerous but don't worry he won't harm you...unless you harm me She said to him as she then look at Roak's face to see him looking somewhere, as she tried to look in the direction he was she saw a window and so she looked back at him So, see something interesting out there~? She questioned him since he seemed fixed on gazing at that window, it was all too amusing for the female as she tried her best to refrain from laughing once more.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:10 pm
Kise no Shirube

i had a flash back it's like another piece of my memory came to me i was meant for war....i destroyed a whole army. i can't remember anything after that. roak looked at her while saying this
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:14 pm
User Image

It seemed like the females' eyes had lit up and sparkled as he had said that A-an army~ Ah so you ARE strong~ Oh dear Roak I'm so proud of you~ She made an expression as if she was going to cry tears of happiness, more or less because she thought even though he looked like that, he'd be a soft whimp like most others, but he proved her wrong which she was proud of, not like she was really going to cry though as she shook her head then So you remember...more or less 'nothing' or a little about your past huh? She asked him as she placed her index finger near her mouth as she blinked a few times.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:20 pm
Kise no Shirube

aspects of my past i remember when something triggers my lost memories i remember like it was yesterday. but one image i can't make out is of a girl it is blurry i don't know who it is
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yui looked at the female bunny and took the icecream out of her mouth and licked her lips and saw the boy bunny and the other boy. She noticed they were all talking but she sighed and blinked slowly and saw everyone's blood streams and began to drool but she quickly shook her head and blushed. Yui got up and walked over to the group and decided to answer the female bunny's comment. Oh, um..h..hi..I'm Yui..is there something you wanted?...And..sorry, if I..I look weird..I'm a vampire she said softly as she continued to eat her popsicle again and look down blushing.

Kise no Shribe

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

Moonlinkjester34

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:19 pm
PopCandy22
Kise no Shribe
i-Saito_Hiraga-i
Moonlinkjester34

hey my name is roak. half human half dragon but i have memory loss. roak looked at the vampire with his blood red eyes and gave a friendly smile while rubbing his head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:06 pm

Yui's eyes changed back to its original color when Roak spoke to her, they became light blue again and her blush continue to stay on her face A..A dragon mixed huh? I've met your kind before once. I..I should actually go now..I think I'm in the wrong class actually Yui said as she quickly grabbed her things and ended up standing outside the door trying not to blush anymore. Her heart was beating fast and she couldn't stay in the room any longer if she was acting this way. Yui bent over and quickly stood up I..I have to go! she yelled as she ran out the room and into the hallway to get away from the group and calm down

Kise no Shribe

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

Moonlinkjester34

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:02 am
PopCandy22
Kise no Shribe
i-Saito_Hiraga-i
Moonlinkjester34

i think i did something wrong i am gonna go apologize to that girl yui. roak thought to himself. roak walked outside of the classroom and saw yui standing there. did i do some thing to upset you if i did i am sorry.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:17 am

Yui turned a round and jumped a bit Wha- what? No no..y..you didn't I'm just really shy...s..sorry if I made you think that you did something she said softly as she played with her hair and tried her best not to blush so much around Roak, she had to control her shyness around others. Yui pouted cutely and began to walk away from him T-To be honest..I'm not good at meeting new people..I am a vampire after all and...humans nor other races seem to dislike my kind... she added as she slowly walked away still playing with her hair

Kise no Shribe

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

Moonlinkjester34

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:27 am
PopCandy22

well i don't hate vampires and when you said you meant people like me i was an experiment created by the government they wanted the perfect being half human half dragon no flaws. but that doesn't matter any more nothing does as long as my memory loss continues i won't really know who i am. but i know who i am now i am a different person who doesn't hate nobody. roak looks down and rubs his head looks back up at yui and smiles and says i hope we can be great friends.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:34 am

D-Do you really want to be friends with M-me?..I..o-ok then we can be friends. Yui said smiling with a blush. Suddenly her stomach began to growl and she quickly held her stomach I''Iam so so so sorry I haven't had anything to eat for two days..I'm trying my best no to become a killer..but I need to eat Yui said as her eyes changed demonic again

Kise no Shribe

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

Moonlinkjester34

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:43 am
PopCandy22

roak chuckled a little when her stomach growled. have your ever decided to try substitution blood it has all the taste of real blood but it won't make you go crazy.
User Image  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces