Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Romance is in the air((need role players)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:36 pm
Kise no Shirube

a portal opened infront of corbett and roaks hand came out of it and so did his head. corbett i wanna show you something roak waited for her reply.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:39 pm
User Image

Corbett stared at the portal which had opened in front of her as she watched the hand come out and then his head pop out, it was obvious that Roak was going to come out of it, after all, who else was able to open THOSE kind of portals? No one here that's for sure, the female played one on stubborn as usual as she sighed and looked at him What is it? she asked him with a normal voice, no signs of emotions in it at all as the tinkers just glared at the male, all silent, just...staring.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:43 pm
Kise no Shirube

it's something i hope will put a smile on your face. if you trust me grab my hand and come through the portal roak said with a smile that meant it was something worth while
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:45 pm
User Image

Corbett thought about it for a while as she wondered what he could mean by that as she looked at the tinkers and dismissed them, the little evil snickering things disappearing into thin air as the female took a firm hold of the male's hand, she helped herself up and walked through the portal as she sighed again So what is it exactly that I'm supposed to see? She questioned the male once again after she stepped through the portal.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:54 pm
Kise no Shirube

when corbett walked through the portal holding roaks hand roak said look up there in the sky. comets and meteors was shooting through space near the planet. isn't it beautiful and amazing at the same time it reminds me of someone i know roak looked at corbett when he said this.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:03 pm
User Image
Ashura JamesUser Image
~Yui Yum~

Ashura rubbed her head again and sighed I can tell by your powers, you yourself won't be able to dream of sweet thoughts. Is it by the more you give, the less you have? If so then..how on earth will you be able to dream again my dear? mmh..maybe you need someone by your side to help you dream or something like that..anyway, thanks for ah..talking to me princess he said with a smile and looked up at the moon again only to feel a bit more pain.

Yui giggled in her dream then noticed Kane got on one knee, she began to cry and then tackled him down, she said yes very loudly and just kissed him deeply then drank his blood. It was her way of showing that he belonged to her and no one else. She just wanted to show Kane how much she truly loved him, nothing was going to make her stop showing her feelings towards him. In reality, she slowly opened her eyes a bit and giggled then closed them again only to be gently rubbing his lips to make her dreams feel more real.
Kill or be killed..that is my life
((gaia is looking wierd on my pc, is it the same for u?))
Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:23 am
User Image

Kane's eyes twitched a little in his sleep as he felt something near his face or more near his lips though as he felt the softness he knew right away what it was before he himself opened his eyes a little as the male let out another yawn, for some reason he was wide awake again and he couldn't fall asleep so he just decided to snuggle with the female more as he placed his head against hers and smiled My princess looks so beautiful when she sleeps he whispered as he chuckled lightly at the sight of his 'sleeping beauty'.

Corbett looked at the sky as she saw all those shooting comets and those meteors, it was the first time she'd see something like that and it was fascinating for the female as she was mesmerized by the beauty only to be snapped back by what the male said as she looked at him and looked away again S-shut up....stupid... She wasn't used to any of this and would carry on putting her stubborn face on as she then looked back up and carried on watching the meteor shower in the sky.

Asilinn let out a light sigh Well, I don't mind sacrificing my dreams for the dreams of the others since I'm used to having none by now, and I don't fully understand what you mean with having someone at my side to help so that's out of the question. The female looked up at the male as she looked at his face and saw that he somewhat...didn't look too well for her as she had a worried look on her face, like that of a mother who's worried about her child Mister Ashura...is something wrong? Is it that you're in need of blood, or is there something else on your mind? She questioned the male, the worry she had could easily be heard by her voice as she had asked the male that question.

User Image

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:44 am
Kise no Shirube

roak looked back at the shooting stars and smiled and said it's magnificent the meteors and comets shooting through the sky. it only happens every seven years. but when you are shut in you don't notice the beauty around you. roak looked at corbett and smiled and sat on the ground and opened a small portal grabbed a pair of black roses and got up and handed them to corbett. here is some roses for you roak said while rubbing his head
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:02 am
User Image
Ashura JamesUser Image
~Yui Yum~

Yui just had a calm face while she slept. Her stomach began to growl, Yui woke up and was blushing H..how embarrassing...I want some blood Kane...p-please? she asked blushing more. She felt it was rude to ask him to give some of his blood.

Ashura's eyes widen and then he smiled Blood does sound good right about now, heh mind if I drink on your own? he asked in a charming yet 'woman pleasing' tone.
Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:18 am
User Image

Kane looked at the female as he snickered at her and patted her head lightly Of course you can my dear he said to her with a gentle tone, he didn't mind if she drunk his blood since he loved this woman and would do anything for her and just giving some blood wasn't something bad for him at all.

Corbett nodded her head as she took a deep breath and then looked over at the roses he had handed her as she embraced them and smiled You know...you're one of the most idiotic people I know~ She said, for some reason it actually wasn't meant as an insult though it was hard not to take something like that badly as she then looked back up But maybe that's just one of the traits that made me fall for you~ The female remembered the actual mission she and Kane were on as they had been put into that world as she looked down at the ground and sighed a little as she held onto the roses a little tighter.

Aislinn was already prepared for that question as she lightly nodded her head and stood up I don't really know how any of this works, nor do I know where vampires usually drink so I don't mind you can bite wherever you want mister Ashura She said with a sweet cooing voice and an innocent smile to go with it as she brushed her dress off a little since it was covered with a few leaves and whatnot as she then returned to looking at the male.

User Image

PopCandy22
i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:36 am
Kise no Shirube

i got i question and please don't get mad by it what were you and your brother doing on earth in the first place i know what he told me but i want to hear you side of it. your the only one i can trust here roak said looking at the sky with his hands in his pants pocket
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:44 am
User Image
Ashura JamesUser Image
~Yui Yum~

Yui smiled and then licked his neck, she wanted to tease him. After a few seconds of licking, she eventually bit into his neck and began to drink is sweet rich blood.

Ashura didn't want to be a vicious vampire, so he just held her hand and brought it up to his lips. My dear, I could go for your neck..but since you're so beautiful and kind I think I'll drink from your wrist.. he said as he eyes began to glow and his fangs became visible, he sunk his teeth into her wrist and began to drink.
((gaia is looking wierd on my pc, is it the same for u?))
Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:50 am
User Image

Kane narrowed his eyes as he felt the tongue of Yui licking around on his neck as a low purring could be heard and he felt the pleasure and sensation running through his body as she then bit him as he let out a sigh and smiled Drink as much as you want dear, my blood is all yours he whispered in her ear as she was drinking the blood from the male's neck.

Her grip around the roses only got tighter as she looked at the ground It doesn't matter...let's just forget about it alright..? She asked him, she didn't want to tell him, she didn't want to tell the person what they were meant to do, she was afraid and it made her hate herself more knowing what was actually supposed to happen.

Aislinn blushed brightly at his words as she flinched just a little from the stinging pain in her wrist as he bit into it since the female was very sensitive to pain as she looked at the male who was biting into her wrist and drinking the blood which kept her alive You seem to be quite the...charmer Mister Ashura she told him because of his kind words towards her which made her heart more or less skip a beat since it was the first time to hear something like that.

User Image

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:04 am
Kise no Shirube

roak looked at her and said ok i will forget about it. but i still trust you with my life. that is why i am giving you this. roak handed her a clock heart it was his clock heart a combination of the dragonoid and humanoid clock heart. if i ever need it i will ask for it in your hands i give you this like when you gave me the clock heart when you were kyuu. don't worry its only halve of it i got the other halves but they will combine
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:08 am
User Image
Ashura JamesUser Image
~Yui Yum~

Ashura smiled and continued to drink, after a few minutes he was done and her blood was flowing down on the side pf his lips. His eyes were glowing and his licked his lips in a sexy, but devilish way. I'm sorry if my fangs made you sting..but don't worry I won't drink for your body anymore he said as he rubbed her wrist gently and kisses it to heal a bit faster.

Yui was soon done eating. She giggled as his blood was on the side of her lips You taste so good, I'll try not to kill you over the loss of blood hunny she said giggling more as she licked her lips and held him tight

Kise no Shirube

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas