Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Romance is in the air((need role players)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:29 pm
User Image
Ashura JamesUser Image
~Yui Yum~

I grew up in a house of hell..it's best to ask Yui what a family is like..she was raised by nice caring vampires while I had parents who didn't notice me until I killed someone... Ashura said with a sigh as he got into his bed and looked out the window then at Leif You're lucky I didn't kill Yui..I created her ya know..she's my little doll of love and joy..her real body was burned, so I made her beautiful once more.. he said with a sigh

Yui giggled and swayed slowly side to side Oh Kane.. she said as she closed her eyes and smiled. She didn't want their time to ever end, now that she knows what true love feels and looks like
Kill or be killed..that is my life

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:36 pm
User Image

kane laughed a little at her actions as he licked her cheek and then rubbed his cheek against hers Y'know, you're just the cutest when you act like that he told her before nibbling a little on her ear as he laughed a little.

Leif sat up straight as he stared at the male Eeeeeh? You wanted to kill Yui?...but you put so much work into her.....we can create vessels and bodies too~ Corbett and Kane had one~ another one of our friends has one too she's a cute kitty now like Kane~ But Leif hasn't seen her for a while...ah that reminds Leif...Leif has to ask Aislinn to give him good dreams tonight~~ he then let his body drop down on the bed again as he smiled House of hell....it reminds me of everyone....Asilinn always asks Cloize why people have to suffer even from their childhood on...she finds it to be too harsh...Leif wonders why too...it's bad when the family aren't nice to the child...but we have to be careful....if Kane goes crazy and his other side shows he'll kill everyone and anyone...even Yui...Hey mister Ashura, why did Yui's real body burn? he then turned his body to look at the male as he blinked his eyes a few times as he was wondering.

User Image

PopCandy22

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:52 pm
Kise no Shirube

felt a little out of place he was the only one of his kind and it seem to him corbett was slipping away from him. roak appeared in the living room and looked out the window wondering what people on earth were doing. roak thought to himself i really don't like it here but i am doing it for corbett. you can tell by his face he was uneasy about living in this world
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:58 pm
User Image

Corbett let out a yawn as she left her room and went across the hallway wanting to go to the garden before she saw Roak in the living room, she raised an eyebrow as she sleepily walked over to the male You alright there, you look...kinda down she asked him with a worried tone, she knew she was distant and most of all towards him, she didn't mean to but it was something that just came naturally to her and she didn't know what to do against it.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:11 pm
Kise no Shirube

i am wondering what people are doing on earth and i don't feel like i am being wanted here in this place even on this world....i don't know what to do....i came because i wanted to be with you. roak said with a smile that was covering his true feelings of not being wanted
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:27 pm
User Image
Ashura JamesUser Image
~Yui Yum~

Ashura sighed and looked at the fan above A very long time ago..Yui was a young child playing with humans. They knew she was a vampire and decided to play a game with her, they wanted her to burn like that guy who kills you in your nightmares. Anyway, one night the kids played hide and seek with Yui and they told her to hide in an old house..so she did..minutes later someone lit the house on fire and blocked all the windows and doors so she wouldn't escape. No one called the police or firemen...luckily I was there to save her. he took a deep breath and exhaled it out I got her out in time but..her poor sweet body was burned..ruined by flames...she looked burnt to a crisp since vampires burn easily...I took her to my home and made her the body she has today.. Ashura explained as he got out of bed and held his head I even..killed those kids who ruined my poor Yui's body..

Yui giggled Neh, how about we lay down on the grass to look at the stars Kane-sama she said as she got out of his grip and sat on the grass and kicked her legs giggling and smiling like a preschooler

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:30 pm
PopCandy22
Kise no Shirube

roak had sent his shadow dragons all through the house to make sure nothing bad happens to anyone they will be permitted to attack on request
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:43 am
User Image

Kane looked at Yui who was, by now on the grass and looking up as he let out a soft sigh and joined her as he layed next to her his arms behind his head and he looked up at the numerous stars that were twinkling and shining So, people like this kind of thing? he questioned the female as he looked at the stars in confusion of what's so good about them.

Corbett lowered her face a little You....you don't need to live here if you don't like it...I don't want to force you to stay somewhere which you don't like... She told him with her arms crossed as she saw the male had sent his shadow dragons around the house which she knew Cloize wouldn't like, and, she was right. Cloize had prepared something for this as he shrunk and caught one of those 'shadow dragons' making it be able to fit into a jar as he then walked to the living room to the other two Something like this is not permitted in the manor, if anyone will 'keep their eye' on things it will be me, understood? If so then retrieve those beings of yours, I don't want to see you do something like that again. he told the male as he opened the jar letting the shadow dragon out and walked back to the library.

Blake had started to cool off a little as he walked to the garden seeing Aislinn in a field of lavender as he smiled and approached the female quietly seeing how she had already fallen asleep, the male picked her up and started carrying her out of the garden and through the long halls of bedrooms as Leif stared at the male who was carrying her Aislinn....is sleeping....awwww that means no good dreams for Leif.... he said with a disappointed voice as the male put one foot in the room and laughed You can take one day without them, now you should rest anyway, g'night he didn't even think about looking at Ashura or acknowledging his existence in the room as he then walked back to his own room and placed Aislinn on one bed and layed down on another as he closed his eyes.

After Blake had walked away with Aislinn the male had an upset face as he then looked over towards Ashura ...makes Leif think of someone else.. he said quietly to himself Mister Ashura....you seem to love Yui very much, then why even after doing bad deeds does she not love you back?...You put so much work into her.....it's mean from her for not loving you in return... he told the male as he wrapped himself up in his cover and looked up at the ceiling.

User Image

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:14 am
Kise no Shirube

roak waved his hand and the shadow dragons disappeared. if i leave here than i can't be with you......but if i am not wanted i can leave. roak opened a portal instead of it being green it was mixture of colors spinning around. this is a dimensional portal only i can open and close it. if anyone wants to see me leave they should come when they can
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:27 am
rofl User Image
Ashura JamesUser Image
~Yui Yum~

Yui giggled Yes, if we're lucky enough we may get to see a shooting star..stars are beautiful and make me feel somewhat safe. I even draw with the stars Yui said as she cuddled him and smiled just being with him made her happy. She really didn't want their night to end.

Ashura sighed again After I fixed her, she loved me.and all but once she was nineteen I killed her family to make my family notice me...and so she didn't love me anymore...now go to bed kid he said with a groan and turned away from Leif.

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:38 am
User Image

Kane was confused by all this as he carried on looking up at the stars with the female Stars....are dangerous creatures...they're not safe at all... he mumbled before he started to think a little and his ears twitched in the process How do you even draw with stars...? Or do you know any? he questioned the female with curiousity rising since he never heard of anyone 'drawing with the stars' before.

Corbett stared at the portal as she lowered her head and shoved her hands into her pocket as she hid the fact that they were trembling I...see...well everyone will be asleep by now...so... She couldn't believe the fact that the male was really thinking of leaving! Just like that? Leave? Corbett couldn't believe her eyes, she thought he was just joking at first.

Leif frowned lightly as he looked at the male and so he sat up in his bed and got out Well...if Mister Ashura wants to sleep nor...Leif will leave then.. he said, he felt like he dug himself into something he shouldn't have and had brought up emotions in the opposite male which should rather be forgotten, the male then started to walk out of the bedroom as he just stood in the hallway and wondered what he should do, where he should go, the male didn't want to sleep now, he crouched down as he tried to think.

User Image

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:14 am
rofl User Image
Ashura JamesUser Image
~Yui Yum~

Ashura groaned, got out of his bed and went over to Leif Look kid, I'm not really that tired so..I guess I'll answer more of your questions... he said looking away with a blush and scratching his cheek with a finger. He didn't want the boy to feel bad or anything since he is their guests after all.

In the other world, you can draw on the stars. Humans call them constellations. Haha here look Yui pointed her finger towards the sky and 'drew' an invisible line to draw out the big dipper and the little dipper. See? They're basically shown as a big and little pot Haha hmm..there's also the constellations of zodiacs too..hmm..I'm a vergo..but I can never find it though.. Yui explained as she continued to draw out more constellations

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:21 am
User Image

Kane's eyes followed Yui's finger as she drew out various constellations as he had a puzzled look on his face The humans come up with the weirdest things... he said as he then laughed a little and looked at the female Virgo? Zodiac? What are those? he questioned the female, he didn't know much about these things and there was no way of knowing since he wouldn't ask Cloize he only just found out about them today thanks to the female.

Leif looked up at the male as he blinked a few times and jumped up P...papa... the male's eyes teared up a little as he went and hugged the male tightly Don't leave papa! Don't leave Leif again and go off with that woman! the male was a little over tired and the opposing male reminded him a lot of his father who had left him and his mother who actually also had a different wife but the young boy didn't understand any of it as he just clung to the male, the actual reason he called him 'papa' was the fact that moments before the male was deep in thought of his past and the sudden shock of seeing someone else again made his vision a little hazy as he saw what he wanted to.

User Image

PopCandy22

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:13 pm
Kise no Shirube

Roak waved his hand and the portal closed after a thought he said i want to stay with you but i am being treated not as an equal but as a lesser being.....I-I will give this place one more chance
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:11 am
User Image

Corbett saw the portal close but was still in more of a mental shock as she couldn't dare even look at the male Well...it's only natural...they don't trust any of you three yet...and it's really understandable how they feel and how you feel, you'll just have to show them that you mean no harm to them and that they can trust you It was then that the female herself was confused about the male as she pondered over the thought of him maybe leaving again or trying to anyway.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas