Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Romance is in the air((need role players)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:27 am
User Image

The five stared at the male as he had changed again which startled Aislinn as she quickly hid behind Blake who snarled at the male, Cloize and Corbett kept a blank face as Leif had more of an amazed face on How come...you changed again? he questioned the male before Cloize frowned at him Don't tell me, you've changed because you want to fight? he set his own question as Corbett looked at him with a shocked stare N-No Cloize...h-he wouldn't... she backed the male up as Blake growled Snap out of it Corbett! You acknowledged it yourself...remember? he scolded the female as she backed away a step and looked down dropping into complete silence as the rest just stared at Roak wondering what he was going to say to all this.

User Image

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:28 am
User Image~Yui Yum~

Yui blushed and giggled Your room Kane-sama haha that way we can sleep together every night she said giggling more and winked at him You feel really soft though.c-can I use you a pillow?..untill I fall asleep you can let me go and go off doing whatever it is you wish to do Yui requested as she said released him and placed her hands behind her back smiling
Kill or be killed..that is my life

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:38 am
Kise no Shirube

i don't want any trouble this only happens when i become more powerful and my form changes but this time it was my human form and i won't change again my body couldn't handle this planets environment so i change form i didn't mean to startle anyone this doesn't happen often it only happened once. sorry. i am hungry. roak vanish into thin air. noises can be heard from the kitchen and roak was making a sandwich and some herbal tea.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:41 am
User Image

Kane chuckled to what she said as he took her hand and walked out of the room with her bringing her towards his own and sat down on the bed motioning for her to come to him as he layed down and breathed out with a smile Y'know, sometimes you should keep distances from others though, you can get hurt if you're with the wrong people he told her as he ended up having a rather stern face and his smile seemed stiff.

Corbett looked at Roak who then vanished, hearing noises from the kitchen she shook her head violently as Blake was starting to get extremely angry
Hey! mister know it all, who the ******** allowed you to go use the kitchen?!?!? Only Cloize and Aislinn are allowed to actually make something in there! he shouted as he stormed into the kitchen with his blades unsheathed basically fuming as he wanted to rip the male apart though Cloize followed him standing next to the male who just stared at Roak

User Image

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

PopCandy22

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:54 am
Kise no Shirube

roak vanished from the kitchen avoiding trouble and appeared in the living room siting in a chair. roak finished his sandwich and drank his tea. all done....i am an evolving biomech i must eat or drink something in order to finish evolving so i made me a sandwich and some herbal tea. roak sensed danger towards him and got ready for a fight. roak looked at corbett and in his eyes you can tell he didn't want to hurt her friend and his frown suggested that this fight might be unavoidable
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Linea
User Image

Linea had been following silently along behind everyone up until they entered the house where she stopped and sat outside the door off to one side and leaned her back against the wall before muttering to herself not really bothered if anyone was near ~Maybe Onii-chan was right maybe I'm not as strong as i thought~ she stared up at the sky breathing deeply as while she didn't know the others well she wasn't one to wreck other peoples things without a reason

Kise no Shirube

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

PopCandy22

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:14 pm
User Image~Yui Yum~

Her attitude completely changed when he said that to her, Yui just got in the bed and rest her head on his chest and cuddled him Strangely enough, I trust you Kane..even if you are lying to me about everything..I still..trust you Yuisaid as she yawned again and slowly began to close her eyes. She wanted to stay awake but knew she hasn't slept in days, she cuddled hi one more then finally went to sleep I Love you..Kane she whispered

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:34 am
User Image

Kane looked down as he saw the female on his chest as she cuddled into him and started closing her eyes as a sign that she'd be sleeping soon, he started stroking her hair gently as he smiled My dear sweet Yui.....I haven't lied to you about a thing and of course I love you too he said to her in a soft and rather quiet voice not really wanting to disturb the female all too much as he carried on going through her hair with his fingertips.

Corbett looked at the male as she looked down and the two siblings then took a few steps from each other, out came the still raging Blake though he passed Roak without saying a word as he stood next to Aislinn, Cloize closely following though then he stood still more or less in between everyone as he turned towards Roak If you start making a ruckus around here, I'll simply cut off your hands. he threatened the male before turning to Blake who was laughing about it I do mean you too. he told him as his laughter vanished and the male frowned, the male then looked at everyone as he dismissed himself back to the library. Blake let out a sigh as he watched Cloize leave The hell is up with him...seems like he's on edge. he said out loud as Aislinn shook her head He's just worried about everyone and wants everything to go smoothly...well I'll be preparing dinner now, Corbett will you help me? the younger sibling asked her older one as she smiled and nodded at her request as the two walked back to the kitchen, Blake sat on a chair which was opposite of Roak as he crossed his arms and looked the man up and down inspecting him, judging him, the thing Blake does best.

Leif watched as Cloize left and looked towards the leaving Aislinn and Corbett as his gaze then shifted towards Roak and Blake, he didn't like conflict, most of all between 'family' members as he sighed and had that same worried expression as always though had a smile on his face since he knew that the two female's were preparing dinner, he then looked over to see Linea as his smile grew wider and he ran towards her and hugged her tightly Linea~ he shouted in his child-like voice Hey, hey want to go to the music room with me? Or to the garden? or maybe you want to go to the library and we can talk to Cloize? he started giving her one question after another as he waited eagerly for her answer.

User Image

Moonlinkjester34

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:14 am
Kise no Shirube

Roak didn't bother paying attention to blake because he didn't see him as threatening as he claims to be. roak summoned his shadow dragon pet and it sat on his lap. the only one with the power here is me and the one controlling every thing is cloize now he might be a handful best stayon his good side for corbett roak thought to himself while petting the little shadow dragon.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:25 am
User Image

Blake stared at Roak with a piercing glare Now, Roak, why don't you tell me...what do you think about yourself in our little group? AS the strongest? The smartest? Anything at all? he questioned him as he stared at him with a raised eyebrow.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:34 am
Kise no Shirube

the only one here who can possibly even have a chance against me is cloize and i am the perfect strategist which does make me smarter than you. i figured out how to shut down the devices that enables you to take control of me for ever they can't be reactivated and i figured out how to look at my other forms and my hearts through holograms coming out of my left arm when i tap it a certain amount of times. its coded of course. also i am an artificial intelligence biomech i learn pretty fast. roak didn't even look at blake when he spoke cause he wasn't worth his time roak then looked at him and smirked.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:43 am
User Image

Blake tried holding in his laughter but couldn't as he burst out laughing at the male's statement, holding his side as he laughed and then stared at him So you piece of rubbish really think you're better than us?! he told him as he carried on laughing and then stopped and stared at the male First, I am indeed more powerful than Cloize, so is Kane, the only reason why we listen to him is because even though we are stronger, he's extremely fast and with his weapons which are so heavy and damaging can be dangerous, not only that but he's the smartest of us all making all the strategies around here and coming up with plans. Corbett and Leif are there for creation of things and do it rather well, if wanted we could create something which is just as or even more powerful than you and just because you were able to stop some things we implanted in you doesn't make you any better. he scolded the male as he closed his eye What an annoying brat, Corbett and Kane should have done what their mission was and not...allow it to come here he let out a deep sigh as he listened to the quiet voices of Corbett and Aislinn from afar who were busy cooking inside the kitchen.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:51 am
User Image~Yui Yum~

Feeling his warmth, Yui smiled as she heard his heart beats and it made her feel at ease. She didn't want him to go but she slowly got off of him and cuddled a pillow and slept more soundly. Mhh..

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:53 am
Kise no Shirube

with my third form i could easily destroy you with a wave of my hand seperating your molecules and atoms in your body and making you vanish like you weren't even born. now watch this for example an ordinary tea cup. roak sat the tea cup on the table and waved his hand over it and it's molecules seperated and it turned to dust just a little taste of my power oh wait this is my third biomech form hahahahahaha
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:03 am
User Image

Kane watched as the female turned, he leaned in to kiss her on the head before he slowly got up and left the room returning to the Living room to see only Leif, Linea, Blake and Roak as he ast down on a chair which was near Roak and Blake as he stared at them So what happened here hmm? he looked towards Blake as he scowled and looked at the male Mister Roak here thinks he's better than all of us, now...Kane my question to you is why didn't you finish the mission?! This...thing is really starting to annoy me Kane's ears perked up at the question of the male as he let out an awkward laugh and scratched his cheek Well you see.....at first Corbett didn't remember anything...and when she did and when we changed it was too late...heh...heh...s-sorry..but I do have to agree with you, quite annoying isn't 'it' ? the two males looked at each other before looking at Roak and started laughing finding all of this just highly amusing.

User Image

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items