Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Romance is in the air((need role players)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:11 am
User Image

Reizo chuckled lightly at the females' words as he kept glancing from her over to the rabbit again Well then, what made you like rabbits so much lil' miss? He questioned her quite politely, which was somewhat scary for Reizo, what on Earth was the male planning? it kind of scared Kyuu as she heard her brothers' voice from behind her, so much she decided to leave in case anything was to happen. Reizo was a little interested as of why anyone would ever be interested in his race, it confused him but interested him at the same time.

Kyuu kept walking around the place as she lost herself in thought until she saw the bathroom doors and decided to go inside thinking none would be in the females' bathroom since everyone was in class, oh but she was wrong, the female stepped inside as she saw the amle from before there in that room looking at himself in the mirror
So, either you're a big pervert or you're just so madly in love with yourself and wanted to see your reflection you walked into the wrong bathroom Her voice cheery and playful as she started walking towards the male Or~~ Maybe you're actually a female but dressed as a male~~? She then stopped half way from her approach as she saw his eyes, weren't they a different colour before? Interesting...maybe she was imagining things? Nevertheless she then turned very quiet.

Moonlinkjester34

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances S-sorry I couldn't get back to you all Qw Q

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:35 pm
Kise no Shirube

i thought this was the mens restroom. i am part dragon so my transformation is starting to become a rare dragonoid
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:35 am
User Image
Linea

Linea raised an eyebrow then smiled "Well well well aren't you a curious bunny, well i just like bunny's because i was once given one when i was younger and i latched onto the idea" she then giggled in a cute way covering her mouth with a hand.

She looked over at Reizo and gave him a curious look from head to toe before she opened her pad of paper and doodled while she waited for class thinking that Reizo looked like he knew combat and that he may be an.... Interesting sparring partner

Moonlinkjester34

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:28 am
User Image

Reizo was quiet as he listened to the female answer his question and watched her look him up and down, what was she trying to do? Reizo then noticed the female drawing on a pad of paper as he carried on being quiet a little as he glanced around the class to see his sister was missing, this made the male frown lightly as he let out a deep sigh and focused his attention back on the female Well then lil' miss, seems like my race is more than obvious, so here's another question from the 'curious bunny', what race are you and what made you come to this class? He enjoyed being informed about people as he ponders about the thought of making the people he meets his enemy, his rivals, his friends or just simply someone he wants to torture the living day lights out of, indeed the male rabbit wasn't one to joke around with...except you were Kyuu and sadly...you are not Kyuu.

Kyuu laughed at what the male said at the beginning Well then you must be blind, or you well, you thought it was some kind of opposite day where the mens bathroom is the ladies bathroom~ Her words being chanted like a playful melody as she then heard him say something about turning into a 'dragonoid' what was that? Kyuu herself wasn't very...'smart' about different races since she only concentrated on her job, it was her brother who knew more about these things as she started thinking and tilted her head lightly to the side Uhm...that's...someone with dragon traits....right? She then asked him with a confused voice as there were basically question marks floating around her head at that moment.

Moonlinkjester34

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:44 am
Kise no Shirube

Moonlinkjester34

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

yes but in my case no i was an experiment. apparently they wanted a human/dragonoid hybrid....gaaaahhhh. roak grew wings and a tail and horns
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:51 am
User Image

Kyuu jumped back from the shock of the wings, tail and horns that were growing from his body and the noise he made, it seemed....rather...painful, slowly and steadily, a little afraid of approaching since he might attack or something the female approached the male, as curious as she was before saying anything or doing anything else...she poked his wings...yeah..well done Kyuu...give the male more pain by poking him D-does it hurt...c-can I help somehow? She asked in a voice that was a little shaky, she had never seen something like this before so it caught her by surprise and left her body more or less speechless while she forced the words out of her mouth as she watched the male transform.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:10 am
Kise no Shirube

roaks wings, tail, and horns stop growing. that hurt...it seems this is as close as changing i am gonna get. thanks for your concern. roak then walked out of the bathroom and then collapsed in the hallway. ......crap....uuugghhh
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:16 am
User Image

Kyuu watched the male with a raised eyebrow as he passed her and left the bathroom as she held out her hand as to say 'stop' but he had already passed her H-Hey!! You wait right there!! She yelled behind him as she stormed out of the bathroom only to find the male collapsed in the hallway not far from the bathroom as she shook her head and sighed, approaching the male she picked him up and basically made it so she was giving him a piggy back as she held onto his body a little tighter Man...you're so stupid... She muttered with a frown as she looked over to her back to the male and stuck out her tongue as she started thinking Maybe Reizo will know what to do...I'll text him to come to the infirmary~~ She took out an odd device though the device was in her glove which came out as she spoke the message out to meet in the infirmary and it was sent to the male, the female then began her way to search for the infirmary as she wandered around the hallway with the male on her back he was a little heavier than she was used to since he had the horns and wings and all but it wasn't too bad for the female.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:22 am
Kise no Shirube

roak invisioned the girl but it was still blurry all he can tell was her skin was white as snow thats all he could see for now. then he saw the lab where they experimented on him
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:52 am
User Image

The female started quietly humming to herself as she looked around, and finally after what seemed to have been an eternity of walking had paid off, she was in front of the infirmary as she knocked on the door and opened it, though no one was there, maybe the doctor or caretaker or whoever was busy? Kyuu frowned at the lack of support she was kind of getting as she walked to one of the beds and placed the male on it and sat at the edge just staring at the male, frequently poking his new tail, his wings and his horns, it was interesting to the female as she crossed her legs while sitting on the bed and waited for his awakening and for her brother to finally show up.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:57 am
Kise no Shirube

roak woke up and said poking someone is a bit rude while their passed out. roak sat up and crossed his legs and rubbed his head
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yui walked into the class room with her backpack and a ice popsicle in her mouth. Her eyes were red and demonic, but she didn't notice her vampire powers were trying to come out. She continued to suck o her sweets and found a seat in the back of the room and kept to herself. Yui wasn't really good with talking with others but she had to try to at least talk to someone. Yui just grabbed a book and began to read.
Kise no Shribe

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

Moonlinkjester34

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:10 pm
User Image

The female flinched lightly from the surprising attack of words coming from the male as he suddenly woke up, though that didn't stop her from grinning as she laughed happily Well well~ It's a bit rude to storm off and make a female carry you to the infirmary isn't it~ She told him as she came closer to his face, being only inches away as she then raised her hand and flicked his nose lightly before returning back to her position from before And it's not my fault~ Not everyday I see someone who is something other than being fully human or rabbit like myself~ She added with her cheerful voice as she stuck out her tongue once more at the male and resumed that grin of hers.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:15 pm
Kise no Shirube

roak tilted his head and got up and said well thanks for the help. my name is roak if you wanna know i gotta get to class. roak walks out of the infirmary and heads to class.
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:19 pm
User Image

The female pouted lightly as she shook her head mumbling the words 'rude' under her breath as she got up herself and ran out, of course quickly passing the male with her speed as she ran back into class only to bump head first into her brother as she fell onto the ground Damnit...you need to watch it sometimes.. he helped her up as she grabbed his hand and their finger intertwined as they held each others' hands and walked back inside, the female saw a new face, a female as she smiled and ran towards the female what made it more peculiar was the fact she had the same red coloured eyes as she did herself I'll be over there Kyuu, and next time..don't use that without others knowing..understand?! He scolded the female as he returned to Linea or more to sit next to her. Kyuu frowned again though quickly smiled again at Yui Helloooo~~ She said to her as she held out her hand towards the other female.

Moonlinkjester34

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items