Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Romance is in the air((need role players)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:37 am
Kise no Shirube

you the tall hooded one your reizo and the one seating next to you is kyuu. sorry thats the only names i know of you. but i must let you know i feel a change in my body my biomech dragon form will be different and my human form will be diffeent. but i will still have my memories. roak gave a kind smile meaning don't worry about me
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:43 am
surprised User Image

Yui didn't show any expression towards the two figures as they spoke to Roak. She just sighed softly and watched them carefully Why am I not surprised to see you two in this form..I may not know anything about this clockheart stuff but at least I know a thing or two about spirits in black cloaks she said as she looks down and rubbed her hands together and felt something throbbing. Her heart was beginning to hurt, she didn't want anyone to noticed so she played it off as if she was ok.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((ok well i need help getting a picture :/))

Kise no Shribe

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

Moonlinkjester34

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:43 am
The two remained quiet before the one commonly known as 'Reizo' spoke out once more Kane...in this body, my name is Kane, and Kyuu's is Corbett....and it's changing because it has to make sure it can co-exist with that other heart of yours, we don't want it to have a conflict with the other heart now do we? he chuckled lightly as Corbett just stayed quiet and looked away from everyone, Kane motioned for her that the two should take off their hoods, though no respond from the female as the male had an even more worried expression at that moment.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:45 am
PopCandy22
]((ok well i need help getting a picture :/))

((i can help go to photobucket.com and go to search))  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:47 am
i-Saito_Hiraga-i
PopCandy22

((I do search and find my picture that I want but when I copy the URL and make it an image, it doesn't show on here...idk why))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:50 am
PopCandy22
i-Saito_Hiraga-i
PopCandy22

((I do search and find my picture that I want but when I copy the URL and make it an image, it doesn't show on here...idk why))

ll send me the link to the photobucket image I'll fix it for you~ ^^ ll  

Kise no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:55 am
Kise no Shirube

roak looked at them and said it is time for my biomech form to change and for my human for to change. roak looked at kane and corbett
User Image
roak stood up and a sudden burst of light shined all around roak
User Image
roak tapped his forearm six times this is what my biomech looks like now
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:57 am
PopCandy22
i-Saito_Hiraga-i
PopCandy22

((copy the image link and just post it when you finish typing you don't need to push any buttons on the forum))  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:58 am
Kise no Shirube
PopCandy22
i-Saito_Hiraga-i
PopCandy22

ll send me the link to the photobucket image I'll fix it for you~ ^^ ll

=vampire anime girl&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=70]http://media.photobucket.com/user/iSugarRush/media/Vampire Anime/5140b06c782c25720c2a456791208deb.png.html?filters[term]=vampire anime girl&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=70

here ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:01 am
PopCandy22

[img]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab296/iSugarRush/Vampire Anime/5140b06c782c25720c2a456791208deb.png[/img]

ll das da link for yuuh when you post~ ll  

Kise no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:04 am
User Image

The two stood there, still quiet as Kane sighed Come on now Corbett~ It's rude if we keep hiding what we look like~ he said in a cheerful voice as he took off his hooded cloak revealing the male, who had white/gray hair with ears popping out at the top, a normal white long sleeved shirt and pants as his right eye had some kind of dark black liquid which was imprinted on his skin, the female carried on ignoring what was going on around them as Kane walked towards her and went closer to her so no one could hear what he was saying to her I know you're not a very social person..especially like this....but come on now at least try, only with these two then the male grabbed the cloak of the female and before she could stop him from removing it he already yanked it off revealing a slightly shorter rather flat chested female with raven black short hair, a rather longer black coat accompanied by black shorts, a black pair of knee socks and black shoes, the only thing giving the outfit colour were the golden stripes and the white and red on her shirt, she looked up at the male with a cold glare I didn't need your help. She said to him before turning to Yui we're no spirits...so don't call us that The female stood up before approaching the other female as she grabbed her by her arm and dragged her out of the living room closing the door behind her So...tell me, what's wrong she questioned her as she was pointing towards the heart of the other female, she knew exactly what was going on, nothing and no one could fool this female.

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:15 am
User Image

Yui looked at the female and crossed her arms and then rolled her eyes Nothing is wrong with me..I'm just having heart problems..Your situation is way more important than my own Yui said as she felt her entire body throbbing, she was hungry again and forgot she only took one tablet just hours ago. Her eyes started to glow bright, and saw every blood line Corbett had pulsing through. I..I'm so hungry...let me just..have some food before we go back inside Yui pleaded as she held her chest tightly making it bleed.

Kise no Shirbue

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

((OOC: Thank you! :3))  

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:20 am
Kise no Shirube

roak looked at them both with his red eyes. roak thought to himself still in this world i will be all alone i told them a lie saying i will have my memories but they are being erased at this very moment. roak got up and looked out of the window
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:24 am
User Image

Corbett looked at the female's chest as it was bleeding and let out a sigh, she knew Kane wouldn't be happy if he saw anything 'disturbing', she grabbed her arm again and went into her own room as she held out her arm A vampire can't live solely on food, nor on tablets they need blood every now and again, so take some of mine. I don't mind she then got out a pocket knife from one of her pockets as she sliced her wrist for the female to take a bite my situation isn't important....it's nothing anyway...and...you're my friend...right? she was saying this in a more shaky voice, it was because Kane was right and she didn't like admitting it, she felt close to the two and didn't want anything bad to happen to neither of them but she wasn't very social with others mostly in this body and had a hard time socializing with people so the word 'friend' was very hard for her to say.

Kane raised an eyebrow as he watched Corbett leave with Yui and he smiled as he then turned towards Roak Y'know, you don't need that old Kyuu clockheart anymore he said to him as he approached him and patted him on the shoulder You alright there...you don't look very good, you know you can talk to me the male was more of an older brother figure to the other male as he smiled kindly at the other male.

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances You're very welcome <3 c':

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:39 am
User Image

From seeing the blood from Corbett's wrist just leak out Yui hesitated at first then she became a beast and lean over. She licked her first at first then bit on it, Yui started to drink. She felt awful drinking blood from a friend but she couldn't help it, Yui was hungry. After a few minutes of drinking, Yui sat up and licked her lips then her eyes started to dim down and some black smoke covered her body then slowly disappeared showing her non beast side. She smiled and hugged Corbett Thank you..I..I'm sorry if I seemed to act all tough..that's my hungry side haha

User Image

Kise no Shirbue

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out