Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Random} To serve and protect {Killua Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Am killua

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:09 pm
Random_Girl656

User Image
User Image
For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ulrich shook his head and looked at her. "No your more than that Scarlett. Your my friend and we should probably get going since we still are in danger." He didn't want to let go but he took his hand back and got onto his horse. He waited for Scarlett before riding off toward the forest. They should get as far away as possible. "Scarlett that was amazing what you did. I was worried though. I just wished that there was something I could have done something to help besides sit at the barn and just hope that you didn't get hurt." He just kept riding trying to keep his emotions away.

Rise and rise again until lambs become lions

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:29 pm
I Am Killua

User Image

x x x ƧC̤̈ᗩЯℓƎ✞✞ 'ƧC̤̈ᗩЯ' ƘᎥИ❡ƧℓƎУx x x x x x

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Thank you that means A lot Ulrich" She replied as she rode off behind him towards the castle thinking about what would happen when she got there and the King saw her. "You did help though, you believed in me" She said looking towards him as she caught up next to him as she looked around the forest the thoughts of the king filling her mind as she took a deep breath. She didn't care what happened anyways, the prince believed in her and for some reason that made her feel so much better.

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

I Am killua

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:45 pm
Random_Girl656

User Image
User Image
For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,

Ulrich smiled and rode towards the castle. "It's too late to get you a disguise so we will just have to ride on. I won't let my father pardon you alright. Your going to stay as a knight and if he wants to fight me about it then you will be my personal knight as you are but instead you will be hired by me. I'll make sure you get the respect you deserve." He kept riding forward towards his home.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:14 am
I Am Killua

User Image

Scarlett nodded "Thank you Ulrich, I do appreciate all that you have done." She said as she thought about what would happen with Ulrich and his fathers pick for his bride. "So the ball is tonight isn't it? You're going to meet Princess Rosemary." She said looking towards him knowing he probably wasn't all that thrilled about having to be wed. "I heard she is very beautiful" Scarlett said looking towards the castle as they got closer then back to the prince.

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

I Am killua

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:23 am
Random_Girl656

User Image
User Image

Ulrich looked at her and sighed. "Yeah the ball is tonight don't remind me. It doesn't matter whether she is beautiful or not Scarlett. I want to marry for emotions not for the country. My father married my mother who he loved so do I not deserve the same chance to marry for love?" He sighed again before continuing to ride towards the castle. He had his horse walking so that he could spend the maximum amount of time with her. He just didn't want to be forced to marry someone he had no feelings for. She deserved someone to love her not someone to marry to better their kingdoms.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:56 am
I Am Killua

User Image

Scarlett chuckled "The ball may be fun though, maybe so you may actually love Princess Rosemary." She said. The thought of the prince marrying someone he didn't love hurt her a little bit, but even so they both knew it was for the better of the kingdom. Maybe she would go to the ball, everytime she went she was as the knight but for once, maybe she could actually go as herself as an actual lady. She actually was happy they were kidnapped for some reason, that her and Ulrich had gotten the time to be together.

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

I Am killua

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:30 pm
Random_Girl656

User Image
User Image

Ulrich laughed. "I Doubt that the ball will make me love her any more or less but I have to attend it anyways. I see the gate. Before we go in Scarlett I meant what I said. I will do whatever it takes to make sure you keep your position. You can trust me." He rode through the gates and saw the guards running to the keep. He figured that they were going to get his father. No doubt the news of their capture was talked about. He unmounted and started taking the saddle of his horse. He would talk to his father and tell him everything but in private. He wanted to have the chance to argue with him without the whole kingdom listening.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:08 pm
I Am Killua

User Image

Scarlett unmounted her horse taking the saddle off and looked around at the other guards. "Prince, was this girl another captive?" One of the guards asked Ulrich looking to Scarlett. "Paul, It's me" Scarlett said using her man voice "It's Scar" She finished then cleared her throat "Or now I guess Scarlett" she said getting wide eyes from the guards staring at her then to Ulrich. "Your father will be most upset with your knight."

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

I Am killua

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:39 pm
Random_Girl656

User Image
User Image

Ulrich looked at Paul. "Tell any of the guards that if they have a problem with Scarlett then they can take it up with the end of her sword. She has proven her loyalty and skill countless times. Last time I checked she had you on your butt within a minute." He looked at Scarlett before turning to Paul. "Scarlett is my personal knight and I can choose to keep her if I want to. My father cannot argue with my decision and there is no reason to why we can't have a female knight." He swept away and made his way to the main doors. He would meet his father and talk to him in his chambers.

(Can you play the king when I talk to him in his chambers?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:03 pm
I Am Killua

User Image

Scarlett chuckled as she took her hair out letting it fall "Prince got you there Paul" She said winking then walked to her room

The king sat in his chambers when the news came that his son has returned. Standing he waited for his son hoping that nothing was horribly wrong with him. Once Ulrich entered he sat down in his chair. "Welcome back son" he said trying not to seem as worried as he actually was "I'm glad they returned you, I was afarid I would have to tell princess Rosemary that you wouldn't make it today."

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

I Am killua

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:12 pm
Random_Girl656

User Image
User Image

Ulrich looked at his father and nodded. "Yeah everything is alright. We got out alive but there is something you need to know. Scar isn't who you think he is. Scar is Scarlett. Or rather Scarlett's brother Scar died and she took his place to be a knight. He wanted to be one but couldn't since he died and she wanted to be one but couldn't since she is a girl. You need to know that she didn't intend on fooling you but there was no other option and she is a strong and loyal knight. If you don't want to keep her here then I have already given her my word that I will hire her personally. I was just hoping that you could see it from my point of view father." He stood there. He was preparing himself for a fight. This was like fighting with his father about getting married accept worse. Though he was prepared to argue till he lost his voice if he had to.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:26 pm
I Am Killua

User Image

Anger rose in the king's face but slowly he calmed down. "Girls are no fighters son, but if you want to trust her with your life, then so be it. Don't come to me when she gets killed or worse since she is a girl." The king said smirking slightly as he stood "You better get ready for the ball tonight Son. Your princess shall be waiting for you."

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

I Am killua

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:34 pm
Random_Girl656

User Image
User Image

Ulrich nodded and bowed to his father. "As you wish father. I will be getting ready now. I will meet you at the ball." He turned around and left his father's chamber. He made his way to his suites and undressed from his travel clothes. They were dirty and had some blood on them. He sighed as he bathed. He washed the dirt and blood off. He still on the cut on his shoulder and a few cuts on his face from falling off his horse twice. His father had taken it too easy. The king thought Scarlett was a great fighter when she was pretending to be Scar but not that they knew she was female she apparently cannot fight. He dried off and got into loose clothes. He would change into his ball clothes when the ball was ready to start.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:46 pm
I Am Killua

User Image

Scarlett sat in her room towel drying her hair as she sat in her room. None of the other guards or even the royal family have come to her room before since she had always kept it of guard when she was pretending to be Scar. The only person who knew of her to be a female knight was one of the servants who was her closest friend. A special knock on the door made Scarlett smile wide and jump running to the door. "Oh becky It actually happened." Scar said as she let the servant in. "They finally know Im a girl, i knew they would one day but I didn't think that I would have been found out being kidnapped with the prince!" Scarlett said laughing slightly as she walked to her bed sitting down combing her long hair. Becky laughed softly as she walked in "Yes I knew one day it would happen myself. I am glad that it was sooner than later." Becky said as she looked around "It's good it was now because the ball is tonight! The king is letting me actually be a guest and you should be too this time! Oh how I have been dying to see you in a dress all dolled up." Scarlett shook her head laughing "I do not think I may actually go" She said slowly thinking about how the prince is going to be with the princess tonight. "But if you want me to go, Then I will but I do not own a dress to wear for the occasion." Scar finished as she finished combing her hair.

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

I Am killua

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:54 pm
Random_Girl656

User Image
User Image

Ulrich walked to his door and opened it. He saw a servant walking by and he called him over. Whenever any of the royal family called a servant over it was seen as a serious business. He asked the servant to get the castles dress maker over to Scarletts room. He dress maker was skilled enough and could have a well made dress done by the ball. He figured that Scarlett wouldn't have a dress since she was pretending to be a guy the whole time. This was like a thank you for all of her help. She could finally be herself and he wanted her at the ball. It wouldn't feel right unless he was able to see her there. Usually she went as Scar but now the prince could finally see her in a dress as herself. He walked back into his room content with the plans he had made.

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces