Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
Monster High - The School Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JD Leeds

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:24 pm
The tires of JD's neon green convertible squealed as he sped into the parking lot, skidding to a halt diagonally in two spaces. He did one last check in his fear-view mirror, making sure his black hair was perfectly gelled, his teeth perfectly white, his sunglasses perfectly polished, and his muscles perfectly toned. As he hopped over his door and swung his backpack over one should, JD's tail betrayed his cool and collected demeanor as it flicked and twitched with excitement.

Ghouls, ghouls everywhere! This was the reason he came to school in the first place! He smiled and nodded, as if to say, "Hey, bootiful!" to each ghoul he passed. Still no sign of the gore-geous ghoul he saw at the die-ner, and he was beginning to wonder if she even went here. He looked over his schedule... Hiss-tory first period. His eyes rolled up to the top of his horns in disgust; apart from Math, Hiss-tory was his least favorite subject, and he had it first thing. At least Physical Deaducation came right after.

JD looked over all the posters for school clubs. He definitely wanted to try out for the Casketball team, and hoped his cloven feet wouldn't pose a problem in that respect as it did in his former school. Grabbing a pen from his backpack, he excitedly scrawled his name in big letters across the Casketball sign-up sheet.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:53 pm
Draconia St George

"DRACONIA!" Hellene called.

Hellene swooped down and landed lightly next to her friend. She's left home early this morning with her camera and the intention of photographing student fashion as they entered the building, but that had gone right out of her mind when she was in the air. Finally, having completed Flyer's Ed, she could fly to school openly instead of sneaking to the football field behind the school and entering through the locker rooms. She'd had too much fun swooping around with other students that the time flew away from her.

At least she wasn't late, and she'd thought at least to get some aerial photos with other soaring classmates. She had a very good picture of Rochelle's skirt catching the light and even one of Gryff not looking so grim, although that might be because she'd cut his head off while zooming in on his t-shirt print. She also took a few of students on the ground and was considering a "scare-styles: a cut above" feature in the Gory Gazette.

Hellene Harpie

Ronan Aalto

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:14 pm
Ronan was, truth be told, utterly and completely lost. While everywhere around him was abuzz with old friends getting reacquainted, the gossip of what had gone on that summer and a general hubbub of excitement, he found himself a barely contained ball of nerves and apprehension.
His roommate had left well before him, which left Ronan on his own and completely bewildered about where he was supposed to go and what he was supposed to do.

He searched the sea of faces for anyone familiar but it was just so crowded. He felt himself swept along by the tide of monsters, and then he caught sight of a familiar pink blob and her brightly attired friend. He fought the current to reach them.
"Ascreama, Meme!" he called, hoping they could hear him over all the noise.
Ascreama Poweurgh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:39 pm
Anne stepped down the stairs of the bus, took a small leap onto the sidewalk, and took in a breath of air. "Refreshing! Come on, Vanissha! We've got people to see!!" She made jazz hands in an act of excitement. "Oh! Oh! There's that DJ, J.D Leeds...Marceline, Dashner, Roswell! Ooh! I see.." She listed off names of monsters heading in to the school. She pulled a schedule out of her back pack, glanced over it, and barely managed to toss it back into her backpack without it missing.  

Anne Arctica MH

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:03 pm
"Hellene!" Draconia gave her beastie a hug.

"Glen!" She gave her OTHER beastie a hug. Now it really did feel like school was properly back in session, with the three of them together, chatting about their schedules. Draconia paused on the way to her Homedoom class and signed up for Comic Book Club and Fear Tutoring. She gave Roswell Grey a wave across the crowded hallway, remembering tutoring him last year. She wondered who she would be helping in Ancient Literature this year.

"My schedule? Oh, it's the beast I could hope for. I'm taking Advanced Dragonomics with Ms. Sylphia Flapper, Trickonometry with Mr. Mummy and Ancient Languages with Mr. Rotter this screamester. Mr. Where also convinced me to take Drama II this year despite my, erm...little stage fright problem. He says we're going to concentrate on the fundamentals of good playwriting. I can hardly wait, it's like a scream come true!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:09 pm
Nero de Sphinx

"You should take that challenge seriously bro and start bringing more canvases to school. More easily stored canvas, less death laser. I need the leg room."

Demona MH

"Oh, there will be plenty of canvases this year, bro. I'm taking Color Feary and Advanced Design Feary. My dad'll move his destructo-whatever out of the van this freakend, don't worry about it."

Kai looked around to see if he could see Melody Nocturna, his cousin, or Demona, his ghoulfriend. Demona had just returned at the Eleventh Glower from Grrmany to attend school this year, but her schedule was always crazy. It came of being part of a demon family, he guessed. There were clusters of students everywhere. Howleen Wolf was causing some sort of a ruckus with Twyla and Gory Fangtell in a corner...at least, Kai thought it was Howleen. She must have gotten a fierce makeover for the first day of school, he thought.

His observations were interrupted by noticing his locker assignment as he, Nero and Layla entered the school.

"Hey, check it out." He motioned to his friends. "Locker right by the door! How lucky is that?" He unlocked the skull padlock and prepared to put his books inside.  

Kai Merha

Dapper Dabbler

Glen da West

Magical Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:47 am
Hellene Harpie

"I bet you write the next Broodway hit, Drakie! Oo! Hellene! Are you going for fashion editor this year?"

Glen was all smiles as he walked the school halls once again with his two beast ghouls in Hellene and 'his' Drakie. Now if only Tori were with them then the Fang Four would truly be complete.

They paused at the sign up sheet board and Glen frowned for a moment.

"Do you two think Cleo would notice if I didn't sign up for fearleading tryouts? I mean, I don't mind being a sub but with Spellbound and SKRM and working in Doctor Merha's lab, I'll be stretching my wicked little brain this year. Hmm."

Glen paused, trying to contemplate if he could get past telling Cleo De Nile 'no' when he glanced at the ghouls' schedules and his face lit up again.

"Hey! We're all in the same Mad Science class! What a treat!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:53 am
Kai Merha

"Hey, check it out." He motioned to his friends. "Locker right by the door! How lucky is that?" He unlocked the skull padlock and prepared to put his books inside.

And the moment Kai opened the locker door, he was met with a startled yelp of surprise...

"WhoOOP!"

Because just as Shadeaux made to push open the locker from the inside, that was when the door was opened from the outside, resulting in Shad laying sprawled out on the hall floor with his books and class schedule everywhere.

"Well, at least I made it on the first try."

He rolled over and looked up at Nero, Kai and Layla.

"I did make it, right?"  

Shadeaux D Gloom

Dapper Noob

Kai Merha

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:39 am
"Uhhhh...." Kai looked at Nero and Layla. This was the first time a person had fallen out of his locker, and he was looking to them for cues of if this was normal in the monster world or not.

No help there. Nero was scratching his chin and Layla shrugged.

"I think maybe you have the wrong locker?" Kai held up his locker assignment. "This one's mine."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:55 am
Anne Arctica MH

Vanissha was a little bummed that she hadn't thought about getting a limo for their first day of school! It was such a fabulous entrance!! So regal! So posh! It should have been me!

"Uhg! We should have got a limo too! She's so lucky. Why didn't we think of that. Now everyone going to pay attention to her..." She didn't mean to whine but that's how it came out. As only being 15 she wasn't able to drive yet and needed transportation! But in a few weeks was her birthday! 16!! And then the road was all hers!

"Tomorrow we should plan something bigger then a limo... Maybe like..." Her sentance traill off as she wasn't paying all that much attention to Anne, but there was one name that snapped her head to attention.

"JD? Did you say JD?" Suddenly it was like all the other names didn't matter. She quickly hid behind Anne who was taller to peek out and see if she could spot him before he saw her.

And there he was. Looking so puurfect.

*Swoons*

"Oh we have to talk to him!" She said excited. "And all of our friends of course." She added as an after thought. She didn't even know he went to this school!

"Sudden'y this year just got a whole lot better." She whispers to Anne.

As they walked up to JD and the group,she was so happy that she looked her absolute best today, even got up super early to put n her face and pick out her outfits for the rest of the week, First day was always the best.

Inwardly Vanissha was jumping happily, asking JD for his schedule to see if they shared any classes, they'ed exchange numbers to secretly text each other in class. Seek off to see each other just to say 'Hi'.

Outwardly she was cool, calm and collected. Like a proper actress should be. She gave him a nod, smiling at him and the others with a slight wave.

"Hello."  

Vanissha de la Luz

Fashionable Seeker

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:31 am
"Glen! Hey!" Tori had just finished signing up for Grymnastics and was just about to sign up for Spellbound, she heard that group was growing like a sycamore tree and wanted to join when she saw her friends!

"Drake! Hellene! Hi!!" Her grin was wide with joy as she group hugged her friends!

"So everyone's taking Mad Science too and it's with Mr. Hack... ugh..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:50 am
"This says Drama club right, MAX?" Roswell asked his computer devise to help him translate all the pages on the wall. As he gotten a bit better with reading, it wasn't by much and still needed an aid.

*BEEP BEEP*

MAX replied correctally, and Roswell shrugged his shoulders and very badly wrote his name on the sheet. It looked like scribbles and that of a child's hand writing as his reading was better, his penmanship was lacking.

"Ok, MAX, let's try Casket Ball next!" He was excited to take on all these clubs as it would help heal a lonely heart. Although he had many friends he still missed his family back home... and there was another person he hadn't seen a while...

He'd just turned his back to sign up for another club that's when he saw her. She was drinking form the water fountain.

"Melody! You cam back!" The pen dropped to the floor and Roswell couldn't keep in his excitement! He hugs her giving a light squeeze! It was acceptable to hug people when not meeting for the first time.

"I missed you all summer!"  

Roswell Grey

Melody Nocturna

Intellectual Informer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:05 am
Melody had held her hair with one hand, making sure none of it fell into the water of the metal fountain, when she heard her name being called from somewhere, where could it have been coming from?

STOMP STOMP STOMP she heard; someones footsteps were accelerating.

She stood up and looked around only to see that Roswell was coming in for a hug.

"Melody! You came back!"He yelled in glee with a smile showing from ear to ear. "I missed you all summer!"

Melody ran up to him in response, accepting his hug, she gave a warm squeeze in response, "Roswell! It is so wonderful to see you again! I missed seeing you all summer!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:39 am
"Would you like to help me sign up for Comic Book club? I really like the pictures. Deadfast is one of my favorites but I also like the one about the Mermaid who found love in a hopeless place..." He was getting his information mixed up again and was recalling a movie he saw and song lyrics he liked.

As the walked back to the sign up's he asked how she was.

"How was your summer? Anything interesting happen?"

Roswell Grey

Ronan Aalto

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:54 am
Unfortunately, Ronan lost sight of the ghouls in the sea of students and searched in vain for either Meme's bright clothes or Ascreama's unmistakable pink.
He sighed, looking down at his schedule apprehensively. He didn't much like the idea of trying to navigate these halls alone.

Nearby he caught sight of the office and signup sheets, and another familiar face. Was that the alien boy?
Well he supposed he may as well sign up for those activities at last.

He fought through monsters and breathed a sigh of relief as he found himself free of the throng and with a recognisable landmark, the office, beside him. The map still looked daunting though, and he figured it was better to ignore that for now and focus instead on all the clubs the school had to offer.

It was impressive how many activities one could partake in. He read over the sheets, amazed with the breadth of choice available then found a pen and signed his name in swirling, wavy font at the bottom of the sheets for comic club and spellbound. Briefly he considered swim team, then thought better of it. He loved to swim, but he wasn't feeling quite confident in his ability to do so competitively and having watched the chaos of SKRM, he dreaded to think what the other sports in this place entailed.  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff