JENOVA Project (BC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:38 am
He nodded, "There's nothing to be sorry for, you got the job done, that's what matters, for a Turk." He smiled, "And in that sense you did splendidly. "Let me know when your report is finished and I'll look over it for you. Will this be your first official incident report?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:34 pm
She froze. He had heard her? Well - he wasn't a turk for nothing.

"Thanks."
Shinrai turned, smiling. "Oh, and there's no need to look it over. I've filed a number of reports before. This shouldn't be too difficult, just a little incedent right?" She laughed softly. "Hey, call me if you ever want to go to the shooting range again or the simulation cell. I'd love to try my hand at fighting you. You're good." With a undeniably mocking salute, she spun around, heading for the door.

"Mm, and Tseng? Don't worry about clean up. I've got it under control." The door clicked softly as she walked out, poking in her uniform for a hairtie to keep the massive amount of wet, silver hair out of her face.

PomeiLione

Red.Shift [ M ]

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:33 pm
[ Deadness ]

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:25 am
Tseng smiled a moment to himself, and went to look for their boss, he needed to make at least a verbal report.

(( not sure what else to post, we need some more active characters here, and soon... ))  

The demon Angel
Crew

Red.Shift [ M ]

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:44 pm
[ Feh. I've always done one-on-one RPs and have never had a problem. It's always the big ones that seem to be an issue. ]

The report was filed (with all her reactions left out of course) and she was relaxing in the main area of the weapons department with a clipboard in hand and a pen between her teeth. Suddenly, as if realizing something she moved and pressed the pen to the paper, quickly making notes. She was done in a few moments and, with a sigh, stood and placed the sheet of paper on the secretary's desk. With a nod of thanks she turned towards the door only to run into Aya in the hallway.

"I was told you were over here." Aya said, motioning briskly to the door before grabbing Shinrai's arm and dragging her away. "That was an interesting report you filed. I want to hear more about it from you personally." Shinrai let herself get pulled around the corner and outside - and then back inside to the cafeteria. It was going to be a long evening.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:57 pm
[[ I find it very amusing that my account crashes for like... evah... and when I come back, there are still no new posts. Oh well. -gives up- If someone does post, please send me a PM because I really don't feel like checking the RP every single day. -M ]]

PomeiLione

PomeiLione

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:18 am
[[ Just thought I'd give all ya'll a heads up that I'm still alive and I'd love to finish out this RP. So yeah... gimme a heads up if someone'll jump in or something. Best, M ]]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:52 am
Saerenna
At the word 'gun' Lucretia stiffened. It was a subconcious reaction, and she knew it was pointless and not even wise to worry, but the first thing that came to her mind was an image of Vincent getting shot down. But again, it was silly to think like that. First of all, she knew he could take care of himself, and then there was the fact that the only people with guns around were the Turks(at least she was pretty sure) and they wouldn't shoot their own person. And finally, this one she had to continue reiterating to herself, there was nothing between them.

Ermak Lorde
"That was definetally a gun!" Freyr gasped redundantly, at this point all of them had heard the gunshots fired repeatedly somewhere above them. Thinking quickly Freyr whirled in place, "Professor! Get back in the lab and close the doors! Don't let anyone in that's not me!" He whirled again, almost rearing as the adrenaline took hold in his system. "Lucretia right? You...." He held his tongue as he saw the look on her face, she wasn't the type to want to stay behind... she was worried... "Get on my back! We might be needed!" He threw an appologetic glance at Ghast as he crouched low enough for the younger scientist to mount him.

Ghast couldn't help but smile at Freyr, the boy was a natural and didn't even know it yet. Waving off the unspoken appology he walked calmly back into his lab shutting the door and locking it before he collapsed into laughter. That Freyr would be a very interesting man when he matured!

The demon Angel
Vincent shook his head, holding back his sigh, "See if you can wake her, I've got a bad feeling about leaving her asleep. I'm going to check and make sure no more of those things are left in the mansion." He stood, wishing he hadn't made that silly suggestion, he should have known Tseng would tease him with it. And checked his clip as he started down the hall, intending to walk a breif perimeter, before heading downstairs to check on the scientists and the others. He only had three rounds left in his current clip, and so replaced it with a fresh one, pocketing the half used clip. He could refill it later when there was time, or perhaps use the clip if he ran out of full ones. He didn't think he'd run out though, he doubted he'd even go through his current clip if there were a couple of those creatures left. Most of them were already dead, he felt certain.

((I guess I'm taking over Lucretia until future notice. ))

Lucretia eyed Freyr with half-concealed amusement as he stuttered over his offer. "Thank you" she said as she dipped her head once and climbed upon his offered back. The chimera was certainly a scientific anamoly, and even as she worried about the carnage they had both heard above she pondered over the processes that might have created such a creature. She decided to question Ghast more thoroughly when they returned.

Having secured the young scientist, Freyr bolted for the door, slowing only as he approached the stairs. From there the going was almost agonizingly slow for the anxious chimera, stairs were NOT kind to his build. his hooves found unsteady purchase at best and his paws were far too massive to actually fit on just one step. Never-the-less Freyr doggedly scrambled upwards, trying to move as fast as possible without sending the both of them crashing back down into the labs and library. He was almost to the top when he spotted a blue suit walking past the door "Vinney?" He queeried softly, "Vinney 'sthat you? What's going on??"  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:20 am
Vincent came through the door so fast he almost wasn't able to stop before barrelling into the imabalanced chimera, spreading his arms and skidding to a halt before rocking back on his heels and regaining his own balance. "Oh hi." He said, then blushed when he saw Lucretia was with Freyr, "Hello Lucretia." He muttered, "Are you both alright?" He asked panting more from the surprise than from the effort of his sprint.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:23 pm
[[ Oh my! I'm sensing some activity here! Well, I'm gonna go take my bio test and then I'll be back sometime afterwards (so like.... afternoon in the eastern time zone) to figure out if I can write something. As a note, Shinrai's conversation with Aya was pretty much a conversation about her reactions to the little floating things. Aya's gonna be hush about it for now, but if you want someone to hear about it that's cool. ]]

PomeiLione

PomeiLione

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:42 am
((wow.... I think I forgot about guilds for a while there - it's been nearly a year. sheesh. sorry guys! ))  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff