Submit

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:58 pm
User ImageRoc was dying. Dying inside... well, mostly outside. The summer heat was incredible and he was bored out of his mind.

He sat sulking in a kiddie pool of water going lukewarm, staring as bugs flew into it out of desperation and got caught. He mindlessly fished them out again and set them loose, only to find more falling in.

Roc sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It was a beautiful but hot day outside. Marvel had just finished a wonderful patrol around the park. She currently was just walking about with a small cooler filled with a bit of ice and water bottles. The filly wanted to stay hydrated while out all day of course!

She stopped before passed the colt who was in a kiddie pool. He looked bored, familiar, and bored. "Is your pool that boring?" Pools were fun, she couldn't understand what was so boring about them.  

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:15 pm
elvyralani

"Chh-yeah, lady," Roc replied. "It was fun when I was smaller and could still fit in this. The water coming out of the house is so warm, you could make hot cocoa with it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:36 pm
Syrcaid

Lady? She wasn't really old enough to be called a lady yet was she?

"You still look like you fit in it kind of." Maybe not enough to play in it but to chill out. She frowned a bit. "That's no fun! Huh, I have a few ice cubes in this cooler but probably enough to make your water cold." Marvel wasn't really sure if adding ice cubes to a pool would indeed do anything.  

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:49 pm
elvyralani

"Lady, look at me," Roc looked down into his pool, his entire forehead and face was covered in wet, lukewarm bangs. "Let's be honest here. If this pool were any smaller, I'd have to get it surgically removed. Don't waste your cubes, I think I'm done for the day."

Roc climbed out of his pool, shaking each back leg like a wet cat. He then shook the rest of his body and wings like a dog.

"I'd kind of like to leave this with dignity," he said, looking like someone failed an attempt at drowning him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:19 pm
"Please call me Marvel, not lady." She couldn't shake this feeling that she knew this foal even if she didn't know his name. She just had to help him. The filly trotted over closer. "But I could get a lot of ice cubes. I mean like a lot! Or cold water bottles. Or what about a bigger pool?" He looked so sad standing there drenched in warm water, she had to do something.  

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:31 pm
elvyralani

"I thought about the water park," Roc said. "But that place was so crowded, I don't dig all that noise and pushing and shoving for a few inches of water. That's just a real buzzkill."

Roc pushed his head into a beach towel and dried off his hair.

"I'm Roc, by the way," he went on. "Where're you goin' with all that, anyway?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:56 pm
Syrcaid

Roc, she liked that. Marvel nodded. "Hmm. Yeah the water park is probably terribly crazy." All of that chaos and unorder too. Not fun. She looked to her cooler. She was going to patrol around the park but maybe not now. "Actually I was going to my friends pool." Technically it was her moms and that's where she had come from but he wouldn't know that. "You want to come?"  

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:01 pm
elvyralani

"It's nice of you to invite me, but... won't your friend get mad at inviting strange men to the pool?" Roc snorted a laugh. "Besides, it's not nice to visit someone without bringing something and I got nothin' but my sad self and my guitar."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:51 pm
Syrcaid

"Welll, it's actually my mom's house." She grinned just a bit. "And you are my friend now! And I don't think you are that strange or sad."
Marvel turned. "You could bring your guitar and we could have a party! And I can't drink all of these drinks myself."  

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:10 am
elvyralani

"With a guitar, it's always a party," Roc nodded. "What kind of gentleman would I be if I didn't help a lady drink all her frosty beverages? Guess I got no choice but to help you out."

It was then Roc realized that winners don't do drugs Marvel was genuinely a nice person. Even though Roc couldn't find any immediate way to repay her kind gesture, he felt compelled to remember it and find a way to return the favor later.

"Does your mom like heavy metal?"

(( Do you think wrapping it up here would suffice? ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:42 am
Syrcaid

Marvel nodded in return. "I don't think I could finish these all if I tried!" it wasn't exactly what she had planned for the day but it was going to he fun. Wasn't that what kindness was about?

All she wanted in return was friendship. It was always fun to have someone to do things with.

"Yes she likes metal of all kind!" Actual metal and the type of music. Then the two trotted off.

((Yep! I think that's good!!))  

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas