Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:27 pm
The knocking woke Cirrus from a nap he couldn't remember falling into. With a good deal of bleary eyed blinking, he pushed the book he had been reading off his lap and tottered out of his living room towards the front door. "Yes, yes, hello, welcome," he said as he opened the door, bestowing his guest with a sleepy smile. "Please come in." Judging by the smothered yawning and lack of focus, he had not quite noticed the living status of his new guest.

Scaramouche Fandango

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:11 am
"Thank you," she said, following him into the house. As he made his preparations, she had a look around. The place was cute- it seemed very homey and nice. She did wonder about the garlic at the front door, though- was this fortune-teller frightened of vampires? "Have you been in the business long?" she asked brightly, attempting to make pleasant conversation? "Fortune-telling seems like the sort of thing that's a life-long endeavour- at least, from what I've read. Not that I've much experience with it myself, mind you- but I do read a good bit, and between my wife and daughter, we've more than our fair share of interest in such things..."

Ruriska

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

My Little Phony

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items